-Monitor and evaluate engineering changes along product life cycle
-Manage/Improve the configuration management system and tools including the PLM system, Change Control Board,
-Develops configuration and data management documentation based on product requirements
-Review and analyze engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system. Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
-Analyze technical data in ECR prior approval in the system based on product configuration, specification and planning and manufacturing flows understanding
-Support team to submit Engineering Change Request through the system
-Manage the change implementation based on priorities and report ECR/ECO/DCN progress
-Write appropriate notifications of the new release and disposition note within the drawing package
-Lead a review of ECR/ECO/DCN with all internal stakeholders to dampen the implementation process and to set priorities of the release and coordinates with all involve departments to ensure a fast approval process turnaround time for every revision changeability
-Guide Project Engineers to conduct and/or lead problem solving and investigation to improve designs and implement their solution
-Review Engineer deliverable in details and support technically on each project
-Understand and ensure the compliance to requirements (both internal and external)
-Suggest to manager how to balance workload and capacity depending on project progress
-Manage design and tests capacity to support projects respecting priority set
-Enforce application and improve processes and standardize and develop the good practices
-Review regularly Configuration changes progress and monitor the completion / implementation on time
-Support the R&D Laboratory management and control the test equipment condition
-Coordinate CAD system improvement following Manager’s direction
-Report team performances/issues and support on daily issues
-Prepare the various reports to be reviewed and validated by the Manager
-Lead lean activities including 5S audits, improvements initiatives to optimize design, configuration change, problem solving, testing processes
-Resolve containable conflicts within the department and escalate to the Manager in any uncontrollable situation.
-Control and monitor the budget and validate project budget per Manager’s delegation
-Drive all activities in a safe manner and in accordance to Aerospace standards.
-Manage and conduct the plan of internal audit and risk management.
-Provide advisory, suggestion and recommendation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s system of internal control and ensure the compliance of policies, procedures, and regulation.
-Analyze and improve company’s internal operational system to ensure all systems run properly.
-Perform follow up procedure to assess the implementation of recommendation actions.
-Summary of monitoring and reporting, risk management, reporting and feedback
Monitor, Analyze and Control the standard consumption of materials
Analyze variances and potential issues and figure out reasons for variances, discuss actions and follow up
Ensure transparency about all relevant variances categories for material consumption and provide monthly variance reporting with financial impact on profit & lost statement
Preparing the factory’s standard cost, replacement cost, revision costs
Managing account reconciliation and stock control.
Managing costing sheet, cost roll up, cost analysis, month end closing, budgeting, review allocation factor.
Conducting inventory control and work closely with the production and warehouse to ensure inventory transaction.
Provides commercial support for the management team through provision of high quality financial projections on prospects
Develops and motivates the finance team to enhance accountability, promotes career development, effective succession planning and teamwork between the various areas and countries within the team.
Manages the commercial area on financial issues and ensures optimal procurement and legal focus.
Responds to any requests for financial reporting from within cluster or across clusters.
Leads improvement of management accounts; ensures a strong and stable control environment, ensuring analysis and provision of timely and relevant information to the organization to enable effective decision-making.
Lead a number of key project align with company goal i.e. manage stock level, reducing freight cost, price evolution.
- New models Project management through NPI process
- Qualifying new product & New parts development.
- Value innovation (Cost reduction) activities.
- Responsibility for support product development relate with standard each country.
- New models Quality improvement.
- Process defect improvement.
- Design for manufacturing / process loss improvement.
-Maintaining computer operating systems in the warehouse.including preventive maintenance of computer equipment to be ready to use condition.
-Analyze the problems occurring in the database .
-Define security and authority use of the database for User.
-Set backup policies and recovering data
-Liaise with System users, including customers and system owner.
• Position for a business development representative who understand the Construction Industry & basic Mechanism of Technology.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
-Interpreting language which is related to Admin,HR
-Interpreter Japanese to Thai and vice vice versa in office as main.
-Attend internal meeting in factory and office,and interpreting during the meeting.
-Translate documents and e-mail from Japanese to Thai and vice versa. Sometimes translate documents or e-mail from Thai to English and vice versa.
-Other administration task might be assigned.