* Responsible for international sales by supporting distributors in oversea (i.e. Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippine, Malaysia etc.) to expand sales channels and brand awareness in assigned country.
* Regularly monitor on daily sales activities and sales progress by collecting information from oversea distributors by e-mail or telephone.
* Work closely with export team to summarize, analyze data (i.e. sales progress, inventory status, marketing activities etc.) and report Japanese management.
* Coordinate with oversea distributors for marketing activities/strategy proposal with the oversea distributors.
* Maintain and develop trusted long-term relationships with distributors in order to ensure that all requests or issues from distributors are promptly shared to Supervisor and followed up.
* Handle sales negotiation and explain new product features including visiting stores with distributor in order to exchange the opinion and coach the product display and sales promotion.
* Develop knowledge and understand our market to be identified new opportunities and relevant strategic approaches in assigned country.
* Actively conduct market research about the product information of competitive brands in each assigned country.
•Responsible for growth of sales of all company’s products and services in Thailand with a particular focus on the development of new sales of ECOBULK IBC
•To achieve greater market penetration of IBC’s across Thailand by achieving & exceeding agreed sales targets, through existing sales channels and development of new customers
•To represent company in the regional market in a professional and ethical manner
•To gain respect in the general market place for our firm as the supplier of choice for quality packaging solutions
•To gain knowledge and understanding of developments in the industrial packaging market in the designated region, including the activities of our competitors, to better achieve sustainable sales growth
•Develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with customers and to identify market trends, needs and opportunities and translate them into business
•Work in accordance with company Safety, Health & Environment procedure. Report unsafe situation to superior, SHE Committee or SHEQ department.
•This role reports directly to the General Manager
・Business application scratch development SE
・Proposal work support for Japanese sales
・Requirement definition after order confirmation (when customer is in Japanese)
・External design, project management, quality management, progress management
・Technical support (Basic development is done by Thai engineers)
・Number of employees: 40
・Providing technical information and support to customers.
・Visit customers together with sales and explain and propose our products.
・Providing product education to sales team and customer.
・Help define customer system specifications to ensure proper alignment with On Semiconductors product plans and customer requirements.
・Promote and Presentation of products and technology capabilities.
・Handles sales and marketing activity to meet customer inquiries.
・Liaising with members of the sales team.
・In charge of both follow-up of existing customers and new development.
・It will be sold directly to the company, not an agency.
Since we work in the store, one customer service will be generated.
Existing corporate customer support (50%)
Individual customer support (50%)
Customer data management (billing, etc.)
Product planning, marketing planning (unlike general shops, you can launch your own product from planning)
Number of company staff: 3 Japanese, 10 Thai
Boss: Japanese president
The following activities mainly in Thailand (some operations include those in Asia)
-Sales activities for IT-related products
-Proposal materials creation, tell appointment, our product demonstration at customer visits, customer current interviews, customer operation follow-up after introduction (sales business is mainly wholesale and manufacturing in Thailand)
-Marketing activities (market surveys, marketing-related surveys, preparation, planning, inquiries, surveys for business meetings and exhibitions, exhibition preparation and exhibition)
-Translation work related to product development (translation from Japanese / English to Thai of sentences and words related to software products)
-General affairs-related response (support related to applications in the Thai government, banks, etc., meetings and negotiations with vendors, preparation of internal reporting materials)
- Responsible for all related production as such Production Control, Production, and Quality assurance processes of the company.
- Carry out assignments and control operations of various sections, including Production Planning Section, Production Section and Quality - Assurance Section to be achieve the plan and consistent with the policy of the organization.
- Follow up and evaluate the performance of the section continuously. Including analyzing the results to find the cause and establishing solutions for prevention in the event that the work cannot be completed as planned.
- Operate according to company policy and policy on quality management system (ISO9001) and environmental management system (ISO14001) together
- Analyze and solve long-term work problems with concrete and jointly set clear work standards.
- Develop section plans and increase work efficiency, personnel performance within the related section.
- Manage costs / expenses of the section.
- Communicate and coordinate with management with Thai and Japanese.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Translate the Japanese language to employees and Management members .
- Translate the document or any message from JPN to Thai language or from Thai to JPN language.
- Translate for meeting
- Prepare the documents for Visa&Work-Permit process.
- Prepare the documents for training.
- Guest relation.
- take care of the driver, maid and guardsman working.
- Coordinate of office supplies maintenance.
- Handles of general &Sold out waste.Submit report to Department of Industrial Works and/or IEAT.
- Other jobs as assigned.