- Perform financial statement by monthly and yearly
- Perform bookkeeping all transactions
- Verify account by reconciling statement and transaction
- Prepare and Submit Tax and VAT Declaration form such as PND1,3,53 and PP30
- Support the Accounting team to manage all accounting transactions of the company
- Support handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Finish Month End closing/Financial Statement, ensure accuracy of financial reports and meet Mother Company deadline
- Ensure compliance with local legal, statutory and taxation requirement
-Monitor and review full scope of finance and accounting, GL, A/R-Receipt, A/P-Payment, Inventory, Fixed Asset, and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Review monthly account reconciliation and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Review on cheque register and ensure that all bankbook are kept in safe
- Supervise and delegates all responsible staff accountants for the efficient outcome and effective effort to accomplish accounting objectives
- Liaises with Taxation department and other related authorities
-Responsible for internal control procedures enhancement
- Prepare Payroll list, personnel file of all employees
-Responsible for general administration
-Perform other duties as assigned
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of accounting and Finance
- Manage overall accounting jobs such as month and end year process, general ledger, budgeting, cash flow statement, financial statement, Accounts reconciliation, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, fixed asset activity etc.
- Closing balance sheet
- Collect, Monitor and analyze accounting data
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Dealing with auditors and revenue department
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
-Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
-Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
-Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
2.Manpower planning and management
-Plan Mid-term and long-term manpower planning
-Managing the recruitment and selection process (Both permanent, Subcontract and Outsourcing)
3.Compensation and benefit management
-Provide fairness and effective compensation system with competitive compensation structure
-Maintain pay plan and benefits program
4.Employee appraisal management
-Oversee and manage both potential and performance appraisal system that drives high performance
5.Employee relation and employee union management
-Bridge management and employee relations, include labor union management
-Nurture a positive working environment
-Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
-Manage and conduct the plan of internal audit and risk management.
-Provide advisory, suggestion and recommendation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s system of internal control and ensure the compliance of policies, procedures, and regulation.
-Analyze and improve company’s internal operational system to ensure all systems run properly.
-Perform follow up procedure to assess the implementation of recommendation actions.
-Summary of monitoring and reporting, risk management, reporting and feedback
Monitor, Analyze and Control the standard consumption of materials
Analyze variances and potential issues and figure out reasons for variances, discuss actions and follow up
Ensure transparency about all relevant variances categories for material consumption and provide monthly variance reporting with financial impact on profit & lost statement
Preparing the factory’s standard cost, replacement cost, revision costs
Managing account reconciliation and stock control.
Managing costing sheet, cost roll up, cost analysis, month end closing, budgeting, review allocation factor.
Conducting inventory control and work closely with the production and warehouse to ensure inventory transaction.
Provides commercial support for the management team through provision of high quality financial projections on prospects
Develops and motivates the finance team to enhance accountability, promotes career development, effective succession planning and teamwork between the various areas and countries within the team.
Manages the commercial area on financial issues and ensures optimal procurement and legal focus.
Responds to any requests for financial reporting from within cluster or across clusters.
Leads improvement of management accounts; ensures a strong and stable control environment, ensuring analysis and provision of timely and relevant information to the organization to enable effective decision-making.
Lead a number of key project align with company goal i.e. manage stock level, reducing freight cost, price evolution.
- Handle and responsible for overall accounting functions (AP/ AR/ GL).
- Responsible for all accounting reports.
- Fixed assets registration, review, depreciation calculation, and report.
- Prepare Withholding Tax, PND.2, PND.3, PND.53, PND.54, PP.30, PP.36
- Ensure all accounting functions are in compliance with company policies.
- Monthly closing and year-end closing.
- Support external & internal auditors
- Other tasks as the firm assign.