1. Overseeing general office operation.
2. Greeting visitors, answering an incoming phone call and delivering high quality service to our customers.
3. Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
4. Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
5. Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
6. Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
7. Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
8. Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
(Accounting document, financial statement, staff evaluation, salary data etc.)
9. Processing and reviewing the payment of monthly expense and salary.
10. Coordinate with Japan Head quarter, booking and control the shipment and delivery schedule
(Air, Sea) to meet the customer target.
- Perform financial statement by monthly and yearly
- Perform bookkeeping all transactions
- Verify account by reconciling statement and transaction
- Prepare and Submit Tax and VAT Declaration form such as PND1,3,53 and PP30
- Handle and responsible for overall accounting functions (AP/ AR/ GL).
- Responsible for all accounting reports.
- Fixed assets registration, review, depreciation calculation, and report.
- Prepare Withholding Tax, PND.2, PND.3, PND.53, PND.54, PP.30, PP.36
- Ensure all accounting functions are in compliance with company policies.
- Monthly closing and year-end closing.
- Support external & internal auditors
- Other tasks as the firm assign.
1. Manage accounting and finances to achieve company policies, regulations and laws. Official requirements, standard requirements of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Securities and Exchange Commission
2. Control accounting and financial activities in accordance with the company's policies. Including compliance with laws, regulations, policies and regulations of the company.
3. Prepare accurate, complete and efficient financial reports
4. Propose the annual budget and budget plan of the Accounting and Finance Committee to the Executive Committee for approval.
5. Consider and sign a legal act related to the Company's accounting and financial obligations in accordance with the scope of duties and responsibilities set out in the Company's policies and procedures. About the authorization and operation of the company
6. Consider and approve the preparation of accounting and financial transactions in accordance with the scope of duties. and the responsibilities set forth in the Company's policies and procedures regarding licensing and operations of the Company.
7. Improve the company's accounting methods.
8. other assigned
1. Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
2. Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
3. Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
4. Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
5. Responsible for overall tax planning and management, assessing company tax risks, completing tax returns and annual audits on time, ensuring that company accounts meet local tax requirements.
6. Responsible for establishing relationships with external governments (tax authority, customs dep., etc.) and banks.
7. Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
• Plan, execute and review the annual and ad-hoc recruitment of store operation.
• Arrange the recruitment and interview session for inside and outside the office upon the business
• Register the job requisition system (internal system and external recruitment channel) and maintain
the information up-to-date including assisting seniors to maintain our global hiring requisition system
and candidate tracking system with the accuracy of data in the system.
• Build relations with key external parties, recruitment agencies, candidates, universities and other
recruitment channels and being highly responsive to all recruiting and hiring inquiries from internal
clients such as hiring managers and global recruitment team.
• Deliver the key and essential information to a successful candidates throughout the pre-screening and
• Being the high level of the company's brand ambassador including communicating our key principle to
our candidate throughout the recruitment and selection process.
• Handling the hiring, orientation and monitoring system during the probation period for all new hires.
• Regularly operate the weekly, monthly, and half-year report to supervisor including all reports/
• Able to support ad-hoc HR projects (employee engagement) as assigned by supervisor and work
closely with other HR teams.
• Manage all recruitment processes such as find the channel of recruitment, screen resume, make appointments, update job vacancies to all recruitment channels etc.
• Manage all employment processes such as negotiate with candidates, offering the job, employment contract etc.
• Updating and preparing update status and summarize recruitment report and document
• Manage recruitment activities in every channel.
• Main PIC to process staff's Time attendance and leave record include OT calculation.
• Response to other Human resource management tasks as assigned by superior.
• Response on staff training and development (career road map) and include training database.
• Comply with all existing governmental and labour legal and government reporting requirements and maintain minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
• Protect the interests of employees and the organization in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
• Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
• All accounting and finance functions including month end closing, quarterly closing, and annual closing, AR, AP, GL , cash flow, annual budget , project , taxation, reporting and forecasting.
• Daily monitoring of accounting activities.
• Prepare statutorily financial statement , Consolidate Financial Statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
• Liaise with other departments and bankers for all banking matters.
• Supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
• Handling any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
-Provide ledership, Direction, and management of the finance and accounting department
-Provide the strategic recommendation to the Commercial Director& Management team on finanacial related to support the company businee pla to achive the business goals
-Develop and maintain guidance on finance and accounting policies procedures
-Be a right supportive to Commercial Director and management team to produce the business perfermance report monthly, quarterly, yearly
-Estabilsh and maintain effective working relations with professional counterparts and external parties to support the company in identifying new Business opportunites
-Be involved in neggotaiation process with the brand about trade team
-Understand and mitgate key elements of the company risk profile
-Monitor all open legal issure involing the company
-Contruct and monitor reliable contral systems,
-Ensure that company complies meet all legal and regulatory requirements, record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and govement authorities
-Specialize in Morden Trade and effective Trade Receivable Management
1.Responsible for company taxes paying Auditing, etc.
2.Responsible for preparing the company's annual budget.
3.Responsible for collecting fees , cost control, etc.
4.Other tasks that assigned from management team.
-Establish a human resource strategy and develop internal management of Asia's leading business groups.
-Develop human resources to meet the needs of the organization's growth and change to the digital world.
-Supervise and manage purchasing, warehousing
-Supervise and give advice to HR department, administration, business development
-Create a Challenging and Happy Workplace
-Manage financial strategies to support the growth of Asia's leading business groups
-Evaluate, analyze numbers, operating results, measure performance results, and make recommendations to senior management.
-Find funding sources
-Investing in the Company's assets
-Supervise the accounting department
-Financial management of various projects
-Manage all financial risks
-Analyze the value of new projects
-Control, manage, supervise, supervise the budget to be effective.
1. Plan, control, coordinate and inspect the work system.
2. Analyze the risks, work systems and operations of the organization.
3. Collect and analyze problems or causes that cause errors in the operations of various departments.
4. Analyze the way to fix ready to present guidelines.
5. Participate in the development of the work system and join the implementation of the program that the company uses.
6. Coordinate with the team of programmers to develop the system.
1. Establish standards and procedures, prepare regulations and operating manuals.
2. Recruiting, hiring, selection and interviewing make an employment contract performance appraisal and a summary of the results of the work take care of the rules issue a warning letter.
3. Prepare employee welfare
4. Contact relevant government agencies.
5. Summary of employees absent, late for the month.
6. Supervise and plan annual activities for employees and the organization.
7. Preparation of forms throughout the organization's system.
1. Prepare and review account payable for local suppliers, ensure the completeness of data recorded
2. Performing account payable transactions and recording in accounting system
3, Follow up and verify the correctness of payment documents.
4. Preparing reports as needed.
5. Performing another task as assigned.
- Planning and recruiting personnel to various departments in the organization
- Analyze and summarize the performance of the segments
- Develop and improve recruiting channels
- Management of staff dormitories
- Coordinate the memorandum of cooperation with educational institutions
- Management of student internships
- Manage the transfer of affiliation of employees within the organization/affiliates
1. Make a monthly tax form. P.N.D. 1,3,53,Phor.30 and social security accurately and quickly
2. File a tax return through the Internet
3.Accounting records are accurate, complete and fast and print the cover sheet of the account record together with the account recorder's signature.
4. Able to check accounts and account details
5. Update monthly tax work and update monthly accounting records
6. Coordinate with customers accurately and quickly, such as according to documents from customers Answering initial customer questions, etc
7. Fill in the information in the document receipt - send the document and run the document number to the customer and keep a copy in the file.
8. Check monthly closing updates
9. Consulting on accounting and tax for the line and customers.
10. Fill out monthly financial statements
11.Monthly and yearly TB check
12. Liaise with the Revenue Department, Social Security and the Department of PAT or other relevant government agencies when there is a problem.
13. Plan and control accounting records to complete on schedule.
14. Other duties assigned
- Responsible for recruiting Checking the background and qualifications of employees before entering the job and managing documents for employee employment.
- Responsible for employees' history, databases and documents files of employees, notification of social security registration, resignation or termination of employee status, including preparing employee payroll reports, income tax returns and money. Contribution of employees
- Responsible for evaluating employees
- Responsible for taking care of the uniforms of employees, including making a registration list to check the company's assets after the end of the status as an employee of the company.
- Responsible for welfare Organizing various activities for employees, including coordinating with various departments to present information to the management
- Responsible for taking care of various announcements within the company.
- Prepare salary for employees
- Able to use Payroll and Tigersoft program well
• Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles.
• Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers.
• Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
• Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
• Working to establish recruitment strategy and find out a solution if any issue/concern in a short-long term.
• Analyze the recruitment process performance, prepare the recruitment dashboards, present dashboards, recommends change to the recruitment process and implements changes.
• Tracks the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions; introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible.
• Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for team.
• Response on staff training and development (career road map) and include training database.
• Enhance company training roadmap and set up yearly training plan.
• Develop, support and coordinate for set up new HRM system.
• Any tasks that be assigned by superior or/and company.