Responsible for all secretarial & administrative duties e.g. filing, typing, incoming & outgoing documents.
Arrange appointments, organize and provide services on any meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
Manage databases and document filings.
Handle email correspondences and liaise with relevant departments
other job as assigned
1. Age 30 years or above, Thai Nationality.
2. Bachelor's degree in any related fields.
3. 3+ years of experience in sales coordinator, shipping and logistics would be considered.
4, Good command of English (both written and spoken)
* Closing FS report & Audit report
* Review all transaction of Trial Balance
* Anally Income and Cost
* Provide detail for Profit and Loss
* Reconciliation Bank E payment
* Calculate Loan interest and settlement
* Review AP/ AR /Petty Cash /Cheque /WHT/ Vat/ Cost
Operation / Bank Statement /Other
* Closed accounting and prepare summary monthly and yearly
* financial statement report to Chinese Owner.
1.Coodinating between Thai employees and Chinese Manager
2.Translating conversation on site as assigned
3.Interpreting construction documents and other as assigned
4.Travelling on site from time to time.
- Completes facility operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Meet the self-storage monthly targets and handle budgets.
- Deal with any enquiries and complaints and monitor customer service
- Coaching and training staffs.
- Maintains a neat, clean, safe and secure facility including daily lock checks as well as visual inspection daily.
- Analyze mothly sales report and do the action plan for next month
1) Business hours Mon-Fri 08.30-17.30, Sat 08.30-12.30
2) Responsible for importing industrial products from abroad by coordinating with partner factories, forwarders, shipping, warehouse
3) Manage the cost of importing foreign products and the timetable of importing products accordingly.
4) Coordinate with partner factories to solve the problem of the product that has received complaints.
5) Provide new products. There may be a trip to see work abroad 2-3 times a year [when travel is possible]
*Individually prospect, pitch and close sales Lead
*Discovery sessions to identify the customer’s key needs and pain points
*Develop Business Model, Partnership, Strategic-driven Marketing and Go-to-Market strategy
*Deliver individual sales targets every month
*Define KPIs together with management team, and ensure related KPIs are delivered Identify new business opportunities, execute as planned and measure result
1. Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
2. Answer questions about products or the company
3. Ask questions to understand customer requirements and transfer information to sales team
4. Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
5. Enter and update customer information in the database
6. Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
1. Support to Supervisors, manage the operation team to prepare the car & driver sufficiently for the needs of the customer.
2. Operating, managing and controlling the overall bus maintenance process to support running business and according to company strategy and present important reports to the Executives.
3. Coordinate with both internal and external agencies. Manage the subordinates to work quickly, accurately and punctually to meet the highest customer satisfaction.
4. Deal and manage with various agencies such as Insurance, service center and garage
5. Be coordinator with the call center in case car maintenance and car replacement arrangement by referring to the Rental Agreement.
Manage & service to customers in case of accident by contacting the insurance company or replacing the car by referring to the Rental Agreement.
5. Road Tax – Plan in prior to register and renew of, by following date of expired
6. Update and remind the rental agreement with the sales team and receive the car in return (Agreement Expired).
7. Keeping and managing a car’s key in a proper system is simply to find it.
8. Open credit to various service centers and garage to serve as many customers as possible.
9. Open the repair note and track for the repairing including check for the quality of repair to be completed.
10. Make plans for service with the customer and service center by arranging on timeline and cost saving.
11. Provide the best Insurance Company with the best service and the premiums are the cheapest.
12. Coordination between the insurance company and the customer when the accident occurs.
13. Receive the complaint from the customer and clear all complaints in completely.
14. Keep record and make analysis to improve service by coordinating with the sales Team.
15. Be coordinator with the Sales Team for a plan to deliver a car with cost saving.
16. Prepare and manage a team to take car return from customers such as overdue payment, and violate the rental agreement.
- Manage board of directors meeting preparation and arrangement, prepare documents for board of directors meeting and coordinate with internal and external parties to organize meeting including venue, list of participants, and related activities
- Preparing documents and reports, as well as maintaining records as required by SEC/SET
- Provide preliminary advice and recommendations pertaining to legal, regulatory, and governance issues and practices related to the Board and Board Committees
- Provide full secretarial support to Executive Management Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested
- Coordinating with customers and sales in receiving Booking and booking the boat with the ship line
- Prepare booking confirmation and send to customers
- Prepare routing orders to send to agents, including meeting and visiting customers with sales
- Prepare Job Sheet and various documents for Sales and Document department both inbound and outbound
- Interact Correspondence with Agents and customers on general matters.
- Coordinate with other related departments within the company to increase efficiency in providing services to customers
• Coordinate between Factories and Clients
• Follow up shipment and contact with shipping companies
• Handle sales, import/export documents
• Input data into the system
• Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Conduct product/document receiving/checking from courier and freight forwarder
• Scan, print and organise receiving documents
• Prepare waybill/custom entry document to book the sending service for courier
• Detail check product and list to ensure completeness of sending order
• Support team routine task with enthusiastic and service minded