1. Coordinate between company and solution partner, such as making appointments for customer care, helping to propose opinions on starting a venture with solution partner.
2. Coordinate with organizations / agencies in Thailand and help promote good relationships and plan activities with that organization.
(The project plans to contact industrial organizations in Thailand in the future)
3.Take care, guide, explain and help plan for the promotion of shared factory.
4. Coordinate with the head of Japan in various matters within the company, including helping to coordinate with the Thai side.
• Sales Global Agreement as Japanese coordinator, and also coordinate contract with customers.
• Explain and present about Global Agreement to Senior management members.
• Make a strategy of Global Agreement for a future agreement.
• Establish good relationships with executive members or customers. (Japanese and Thai manager)
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and also get the new business opportunity through the relationship with the customer.
• Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals.
*Provide day-to-day administration and assist in HR functions.
*Coordinate with Accounting department to provide advance payment and relevant matters.
*Monitoring terms and agreements with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
*Assisting agreement contracts and registration documents i.e. building contract, office supplier contract, car rental and driver services contract etc.
*Coordinating with related departments both internal and external as well as government department, Insurance company, Hospital etc.
*Administrate VISA and Work Permit to expatriates including 90 days report.
*Other administrative tasks as assigned from supervisor.
*Document management skill and work independently.
•Supporting the Japanese director related businesses.
•Following the Japanese director to visit customer and PR.
•Contact clients for any matter related to the Department.
•Act as a leader to oversee and supervise sales staff to ensure the company's goals are achieved.
•Support Sales activities, and Team.
•Establish good relationships with team members or customers. (Japanese and Thai)
•Any jobs assigned by Japanese director.
•Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals.
*Develop company application system by Microsoft Visual Studio. Net Framework based on Visual C# and Visual Basic templates.
*Create application system user manual.
*Maintenance and enhance existing company both Win and Web application system.
*Provide IT General Support to end users ( Notebook PC, Basic LAN/WAN, Internet, VPN, Proxy Server, E-Mail, MS Office, Trend Micro Antivirus, Microsoft Endpoint )
*Ensure correct and timely month end closing, financial reporting and consolidation report.
*Manage bank relationships, monitoring cash flow and managing bank credit facilities, Liaison with Revenue Department and external auditors
*Building cross-functional relationships are required
*Manage financial and accounting staffs, review team performance to develop
*Perform any other functions that are required by the supervisor
1. Assist for Sales Team and Sales manager
• Daily sales activity, receiving a call (Response), Reply customer’s email
• Prepare and Issue Quotation, purchase order, Tax invoice, delivery note, billing’s document
• Control delivery and forecast.
• Control loading the item at customer warehouse (sometimes)
• Prepare document and sample for sending by EMS or DHL
• Contact with shipping section for planning delivery
• Contact with Japan side for shipping documents
• Support sale staffs and Japanese staffs
• Stock controlling
• Billing and collect cheque (sometimes outside)
2. Summary report
• Responsibility for monthly sales summary report in each item
• Checking and booking rate for import shipment
• Customer (visitor) support
• Hotel reservation
• Assigned by supervisor.
- Plan task and schedule by WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Handle project management.
- Make basic design, instruction to developer, testing, UAT support, and etc.
- Issue management for system bug, and etc.
- Check and control the task results of team.
• Travel to visit potential customers
• Sell products to existing customers and find new customers
• Support after Sales service and research new opportunities to meet customer needs
• Coordinate with Supplier, Sales and Engineer team relate sales work
• Do sales promotion and assignment from supervisor
1. Travel to visit potential customers
2. Sell products to existing customers and find new customers
3. Support after Sales service and research new opportunities to meet customer needs
4. Coordinate with Supplier, Sales and Engineer team relate sales work
5. Do sales promotion and assignment from supervisor
*Liaise with existing customers and conduct market search for new business opportunities.
*Respond/Contact customers to support customer request and inquiry.
*Confirm customer intention/requirement and negotiate.
*Coordinate/communicate with overseas offices and main office.
*Support HQ to liaise and communicate with customers.
*Handling document tasks to support sales activities such as quotation, sales contract, etc.
*Develop and update sales data support system.
*Conduct market intelligence search (statistics, market situation, trend, demand) and competitors’s market news
*Update the LME market situation, LME trend and news to customer for support the pricing decision.
*Perform other related duties as assigned, including but not limited to preparing daily reports for the main office
1.Oversee the management of hotels, restaurants and cafes that have been assigned to be in good condition. Acquired standards for both equipment and service
2.Prepare an annual budget plan and forecasting income during the year
3.Analyze strategies to increase sales volume, planning to reduce administrative costs
4.Coordinate with relevant agencies to open hotels and provide the hotel management to be efficient and meet the standards
1.Responsible for overall operation of the BIM Model for the structure / architecture.
2.Entry building information during construction
3.COMBINE construction drawings and coordinate with all parties to forward the correct building information
4.Write correctly and completed drawing by the time as assigned
5.Coordinate with all parties to forward accurate information
1 Arranging and making sales report
2 Take care rubber fabric business (demestic & abroad)
3 Take care PET cord (domestic & abroad)
4 Take care misscellaneous industrial material business.
5 Challenging in new development business
1. Age 30 years or above, Thai Nationality.
2. Bachelor's degree in any related fields.
3. 3+ years of experience in sales coordinator, shipping and logistics would be considered.
4, Good command of English (both written and spoken)
*Develop and maintain any platform applications based on K2 Five, and .Net Technology
*Study, analyze, design and participate in development, implementation and maintenance of the project.
*Integration between applications by integrating the backend programs with the database & frontend.
*Conduct analysis, architectural, design, coding and testing.
*Collaborate with key users for requirements and contribute to continuous improvement and development Application
*Resolves day-to-day production issues.
*Continuous improvement business process by innovation
1. Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
2. Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
3. Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site.
4. Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
5. Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
6. Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
7. Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
8. Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
9. Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the company.
*Data and documents support sales team
*Cooperate internal and external sales matters
*Serve the customers / Maintain current relations and build the new relation (cooperate with sales team.)
*Working at Office (BTS Nana Station) and Customer Sites (depends on assignment)