1. Responsible for all production work of the company's video production including filming, recording, audio and video editing, and color correction.
2. Editing programs, promotional videos, present videos, video clips for social media
3. Graphic video planning design for online media such as Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok
4. Decoration, media creation, lighting, video cutting for use in the company's work
1. Create new ideas, online marketing strategies that will help achieve goals, marketing that the company's target.
2. Design and create campaigns for online media
3. Supervise and manage advertising expenses to be worthwhile with the budget that the customer has set and results in accordance with the business objectives of the customers.
4. Manage online activities by using various marketing tools.
5. Take care of various online communication channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Ad words.
6. Follow the stream Facebook/Youtube/Instagram/Marketing trends
7. Summarize, analyze and report on advertising results, measure marketing campaigns
8. Plan, maintain, set up, set up target audience, Ads , run advertising campaigns in various social media.
9. Track conversion rates and come up with solutions for improvement
10. Measure and report results from digital marketing and evaluate ROI and KPIs.
1. Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
2. Following up with client's request(s) to ensure needs are being met.
3. Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective customers.
4. Compiling and analyzing data to find trends in performance and quality indication.
5. Building firm relationship with local and contracted customers and internal departments to create a better customers experience.
6. Handling complaints and negotiations.
7. Support managers and internal departments on daily activities.
1. Coordinate with customers for documents, information, supporting evidence necessary to perform customs clearance correctly.
2. Open Job
3. Coordinate with various departments related to customs clearance both inside and outside the company.
4. Check product information and prepare an import declaration for a preliminary check-up.
5. Prepare taxes to wait for payment. And check the customer's tax privileges initially.
6. Arrange pick-up and delivery
7. Close the job, submit an account and proceed to verify the submission of the license. And various forms submitted to the Customs.
8. Report products delivered to customers on time and deliver documents that have been formally returned to customers.
9. Scan stored documents as ELECTRONIC data to keep for checking. By the relevant agencies
10. Able to perform other tasks as assigned from time to time other than the above.
* Check the quality of any 3D models that you have received from your team with references from the customers such as dimension, lighting, angle, texture, material, or colors.
* Coordinate with your team to adjust/edit/re-rendering the models/photos to get the highest quality photos before sending them to our customers and must be communicate in English
1.To promote our product, approach and penetrate potential customers and maintain good relationship with existing customer.
2.Be a part of setting sales target of each assigned account and implementation plan to achieve.
3..To handle all customers’ issues including complaints concerning our products and visit customers regularly.
4.To coordinate with concerned parties both in Thai and Head Quarter in Korea to complete every sales function.
5.To update production status, follow up payment and manage overall shipment including all commercial documents as smooth as possible
6.To issue related reports as assigned and submit to supervisor or management timely.
7.To handle market survey and analysis
1.Designing, coding and managing reporting application.
2.Handle user requests, investigating problems relates to head quarter application
3.Managing company website and database system, based on Microsoft technology.
4.Compliance software development process to information security policy.
5.Provide day-to-day application support and internal training.
• Lead pre-sales phase of ERP implementation project as a consultant.
• Analyze fit & gap between business and system.
• Make basic design, instruction to a developer, testing, UAT support, and etc.
• Project management.
• Develop a close relationship with distributor/customer and discuss the trends for Asia Pacific market.
• Continually assess current distributors, develop and evaluate their performance and manage each territory strategies.
• Determine annual sales plan and project plans by implementing strategies and activities.
• Establish monthly sales objectives by forecasting and setting targets for regions, projecting expected sales volume, profitability.
• Plan to ensure achievement of monthly target and aligning with company sales strategies.
• Develop product concept & application proposal to motivate distributors and identify new sales channel.
• Provide on the ground support include training for distributor’s sales associates.
• Manage and handle customer inquiries and complaints to maintain a business relationship.
1. Able to work on site service
2. Data collection and make the reports to customer
3. Training and advice to customers for technical knowledge
4. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
5. Other work assigned by the supervisor
1. Support and service team for inverter in technical or related.
2. Process claim case of product.
3. Explain and training product.
4. Make service report and offer services
5. Visit customer onsit or help sales as project requirment
6. Other assignment
1. Plan, control and audit the entire accounting system to ensure that it is correct. effective and in accordance with company policy
2. Verify the correctness of all types of receipt documents (RV)
3. Check the documents supporting the payment/check PO/Payment Vouchers/Petty Cash Items and control the approval of various disbursement orders
4. Check supporting documents for purchasing raw materials. and record the accounts payable
5. Record various expenses, cut expenses in advance, record accrued expenses every month.
6. Record other adjustments as at the end of the month.
7. Review the work of the accounting team in the Day to Day Operation and control the work standards of general accounting, cost accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and finance.
8. Financial Planning, Monthly Cash Flow Report, Monthly Cash Estimate
9. Responsible for preparing all the Company's Fixed Assets Register reports, accounting for depreciation calculations and any other adjustments. to be in accordance with the company's policy standards as well as to check and reconcile accounts in the asset system to match GL
10. Control and check the preparation of production cost budget and costing system to be accurate and complete.
11. Check and control the counting of raw materials, inventories and inventories.
12. Manage documents - contracts of the company. affecting financial reporting, taxation and various laws
13. Verify the accuracy of the withholding tax report, Form PND. 3, PND. 53 to submit to the Revenue Department.
14. Examine and review the sales tax-input tax report, prepare Form Por.30 and submit it to the Revenue Department.
15. Prepare and reconcile accounts To be consistent and accurate before closing the account, prepare the data for the monthly report and prepare the details of the financial statements
16. Closing monthly accounts, closing accounts and preparing annual financial statements (Year-end closing), prepare balance sheet, income statement, consolidated financial statements, prepare financial ratio analysis. analyze income compared to expenses and various accounting reports to be accurate and complete. 17. Prepare documents and corporate income tax forms (PND. 50, PND. 51).
18. Prepare information and documents necessary for tax remittance and tax refund procedures. 19. Perform other tasks. As assigned by the supervisor
*Determine the procedures and procedures of the department.
*Design and develop communication to improve Marketing Performance better.
*Plan and develop marketing strategies. which can use the data to analyze and adjust the communication plan to reach more target groups
*Design and develop marketing strategies. Both marketing activities to build brands and promotions to generate sales.
*Create an identity and take care of the overall image of the organization in accordance with the Company's policy.
*Plan and analyze marketing activities. and public relations to more target groups
*Monitor marketing activities and communication channels. of the company to be in the same direction
*Supervise and supervise the design, media production, content creation and evaluation of communication from social media channels.
*Perform other tasks. As assigned by the supervisor
• Knowledge of raw material, goods, supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
Ability to plan inventory, schedule customers' orders and coordinate the flow of work and goods to meet
delivery expectations of forecasted and actual sales while minimizing inventory levels.
• Identify current and potential product shortages, develop and execute recovery, advise interested parties of
status and recovery plans.
• Analyze data and collaborate with the Supply Chain Manager to determine and apply appropriate ordering,
inventory, and replenishment policies
• Database management skills and utilize Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) to ensure that data
is accurate and up to date.
• Manage inventory levels to meet corporate goals.
• Assist in maintaining the monthly KPI.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Prepare routine administrative paperwork. Provide reports and requested information as needed
*Set up an AP account
*Prepare product cost accounting
*Prepare property accounts calculate depreciation
*Set up a GL account
*Make an account for the import of goods Calculate the cost of imported goods
*Prepare accounts P.N.D. 3 , 53 and Phor. 30
*Liaising with both internal and external
*other as assigned
*Go to work 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
*During the probation period, work 6 days/week (Sunday off)
If you pass the probationary (Saturday except Saturday)
• Support data for PCD & Sales Team or other Departments as requested
• Prepare business and sales reports for internal use
• Prepare management reports for Headquarters
• Work closely with related teams
1. Understand the overall communication solutions, understand the overall communication network architecture,
independently be responsible for the overall program output of operators, government enterprises, and understand
2. Complete the integration of multi-product solutions, and output technical product and solution introduction materials.
3. Able to communicate with customers in English and Thai technical solutions.
4. Be able to independently analyze the industry market, customer needs, competitors and other information, and output
5. Guide and assist front-line personnel, and provide professional technical advice to the company's front-line team.
6. Report to CMO.
1.Make cold calls to find a new customers, introduce products in all Tap Group companies. (Health food + hair serum) to offer various promotions.
2.Follow up customer feedback and offering special promotions that customers required.
2.Convince customers to continue to order.
3.Show the sample product to customers.
1. Pre sale Digital Power Solution Manager, mainly response for company’s Digital Power Technical Solution which include PV
panel, inverter, energy storage systems, transformers and EV Charger solution.
2. Coordinate and support sales activities, assist sales representatives to communicate with customers, explain company
products and technical solutions to customers, analyze and understand customer needs, and develop corresponding technical
implementation solutions according to customer requirements.
3. Technical document writing and bidding: Fully understand customer requirements, carry out detailed work of project pre
sales technical solutions, estimate project workload, prepare technical documents of company products or solutions,
participate in the review of technical solutions, assist relevant personnel to prepare project bidding, and prepare technical
materials for project bidding;
4. Assist sales department to participate in bidding and provide technical support, responsible for introducing product technical
details and defending bidding technical documents to relevant personnel, to ensure customers fully understand and accept the
company's products or solutions;
5. Conduct regular training for sales staff to enhance their technical analysis ability and enhance their overall market expansion