- Planning sales and selling products to achieve the goals of the company.
- contact customers, meet with customers to present products
- Manage, track and evaluate the performance of sales as well as analysis of strengths and weaknesses and sales opportunities including analyzing competitors to adjust sales strategies
- Represent the company in public relations about products and services including receiving complaints from customers
- Prepare a report on the performance of the department
- Coordinate with the production department or related parties to obtain products according to the customer's order
- Responsible for other tasks related as assigned
• Review all legal-related documents and contracts
• Provide legal advice to the concerned departments and to the management
• Coordinate with a legal firm
• Make a draft of legal contract
• Handle admin tasks as assigned by the manager
・ Coordinate between the factory, the clients and the shipping companies
・ Prepare and handle many documents (e.g. import & export-related documents, invoices, etc...)
・ Follow up the production process of goods and the transportation of goods
・ Other tasks assigned by the manager.
1. Analyzing competitors, assessing market conditions in order to monitor the movement of competitors and be able to analyze the overall trend of the business
2. Supervise, monitor and plan marketing strategies in accordance with the overall goals of the organization. including planning work to stimulate sales for the company
3. Manage the marketing and sales team, supervise the work, as well as monitor and supervise the sales figures of all teams in their responsibility.
4. Make a report on the performance of the sales team. Weekly, monthly, report to management
5. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports for executives.
6. Tasks assigned by supervisors
• Provide advice and information to customers and suppliers for a new product, price, quality and services (Especially car electronics parts and software)
• Make summary sales and profit analysis by monthly for assign business from superior
• Cooperate with supplier for quality claim from customer and follow up with concern party to settle the problem.
• Report to customer (Car OEM and Tire1 supplier) about technical issue and quality issue.
• Submit quotation to customer by due date and follow up with customer to received order on time.
• Receive PO from customer (Firm Q’ty & Forecast) verify order fluctuation and release order to supplier.
• PL/BS Monthly monitoring of Global Parts & Logistics department & Companies and summarization for management
• Participation for Global Parts & Logistics department activities in Thailand or AO region
• Manage & Support of Global Parts & Logistics department AO region like collecting, summarizing data and preparing presentation materials etc.
• Responsible for all sales and marketing activities as assigned
• Assisting in company's day to day operational activities including monitoring inventory control
• Prepare material budget forecast (order calculation) for monthly material purchase from accounts under control
• Responsibility for delivery control, defect problem, price and support new activity related to customer
• Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
• Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Manage and lead various existing projects as well as generate new business development projects
• Coordinate between company and solution partner, such as making appointments for customer care, helping to propose opinions on starting a venture with solution partner.
• Coordinate with organizations/agencies in Thailand and help promote good relationships and plan activities with that organization.
• Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
1. Supervise and control the production plan, production to achieve the goals.
2. Control and prevent wastes in the production process.
3. Supervise subordinates to be able to work effectively.
4. Prepare a manpower rate to suit the production plan.
THB 70,000 (Negotiable - depending on experiences)
1. Manage the overall project
2. Create a working plan/schedule and make sure that the work is going on according to the plan
3. Make a budget control plan and checking quality before handing over the project
4. Coordinate between Thai and Japanese sites
5. Prepare and handle PR plan including promoting the project online and offline
6. Manage all related activities to promote the project such as arranging the online seminars, field trips and etc... จั
7. Prepare a summary of the performance report in Japanese.
• Find new clients and new suppliers.
• Look after a target client group
• Introduce and promote new products and achieve a sales target.
• Coordinate with various departments to ensure clients' satisfaction.
• Coordinate with the Japan HQ to handle new product projects.
• Support development of new products.
• Other tasks and/or projects assignd by the manager.
• Plan, develop and execute a new business in the IT field of the automotive industry. (Basically focused on Toyota group related companies)
• Business planning for any possible new business projects particularly in the initial stage of the business.
- e.g.) Customer needs hearing, Developing a business model, Service planning, Project manager of trial projects
• Project leader in the pilot projects with customers & partner companies.
- e.g.) Communicate with Japanese customers & partners. Translate, analyze and transfer the requests to project team members.
• Flexible mindset is required. Due to many uncertainties of new business, the flexibility of your action is important.
-Interpreter 60 - 70%
-Production & factory side 60 - 70% + Back Office 30 - 40%
-Morning meetings, production meetings, project and other internal meetings
- between JP MGR and Thai employees, supporting communication
-Translation 30 - 40%
-Announcements, email and related from Japanese HQ
-Production procedure, manuals, and related documents
-Make promotion plan of products especially value added model.
-Visit customers and collect any necessary requirements to provide and present company's products and services.
-To analyze sales statistics, promotion, and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget.
-Prepare the product's presentations and demonstrations to ensure and increase customers' satisfaction for business opportunities.
-Variance analysis for budget & target, and review report with completed and correctly.
-Achieve sales target to meet the KPI for the set time period.
-Complete weekly and monthly Sales reports (Sales data, activities, client updates and competitor information).
- Responsible for all related production as such Production Control, Production, and Quality assurance processes of the company.
- Carry out assignments and control operations of various sections, including Production Planning Section, Production Section and Quality - Assurance Section to be achieve the plan and consistent with the policy of the organization.
- Follow up and evaluate the performance of the section continuously. Including analyzing the results to find the cause and establishing solutions for prevention in the event that the work cannot be completed as planned.
- Operate according to company policy and policy on quality management system (ISO9001) and environmental management system (ISO14001) together
- Analyze and solve long-term work problems with concrete and jointly set clear work standards.
- Develop section plans and increase work efficiency, personnel performance within the related section.
- Manage costs / expenses of the section.
- Communicate and coordinate with management with Thai and Japanese.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management.
・Interpret Japanese to Thai and vice versa mainly in production line
・Take care Japanese clients when they visit factory
・Attend internal meeting in factory and office, then support interpreting during the meeting
・Translate documents and e-mail from Japanese to Thai and vice versa. Sometimes translate documents or e-mail from Thai to English
・Other task might be assigned
• Coordinate and support the company's Japanese Director
• Respond to inquiries regarding company establishment and BOI-related issues.
• Respond to inquiries from customers who are presidents of Japanese companies in Thailand regarding accounting and taxation-related issues
• Other tasks assigned by the management
• Act as a business development team member within the local and regional sales team, reports to the Director of Sales & Operation (DSO) of the assigned countries.
• To gain new accounts within the local manufacturing supply chain matching with the Surface Solutions strategy set by the local DSO's.
• Responsible to grow the Japanese accounts in SEA and developing the collaboration with the technical and commercial headquarters of the customers based either in Japan or in the regional hubs.
• Promote, coach, train the selected Surface Solutions to all key stakeholders in order to establish a long-lasting partnership with customers based on technological and service leadership. He/she must develop relationships from C levels, over R&D decision-makers, down to the local users in the production shop floors to ensure the right use of the company's technologies.
• Responsible to identify, quantify, qualify and map the prospect/customer landscape in the CRM software and proposing alternative business development strategies to the DSO's to grow profitably the various Product Lines. He / She is also responsible to map and analyze the competitor landscape to define the SWOT for future strategic decisions.
• Responsible to coordinate with the local sales managers and their teams the activities to drive all sales opportunities to successful orders. Activities and Sale Opportunity planning, reporting and data analysis are all done with the global CRM system, enabling all colleagues to access the key information at all times.
• Promote and participate in marketing events such as exhibitions, product campaigns, technical customer seminars, online webinars, etc.
• Focus on the Product Line Cutting Tools and develop new business with Japanese Automotive OEMs down to Tier 2 suppliers located in Thailand and neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia. Furthermore, he/she will develop cross-selling opportunities for the Product Line Forming Tools & Precision Components within his / her customer network.