This policy sets out how QHR Recruitment Co., Ltd (QHR) - a subsidiary of Quick Co. Ltd, Japan - collects, processes, and protects any information that you give QHR when you use our website and services.
We appreciate your interest in our services and your visit to this website. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to feel comfortable visiting our site and using us. The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention in our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our websites and in your interactions with us are processed by us according to the legal provisions valid for the countries in which we operate our business services.
QHR is a recruitment business which provides work-finding services to its clients and work-seekers. QHR must process personal data so that it can provide these services – in doing so, QHR acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to QHR directly such as in a job application or registration form via our website, or we may collect it from another source such as online jobs boards. QHR must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing, you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you, we will only use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Collection and processing of personal data on this website
When you visit our website, our web servers store as standard; details of your browser and operating system, the website from which you visit our website and/or the search term(s) you used to find us, the pages that you visit on our website, the date of your visit, and, for security reasons [e.g. to identify attacks on our website] the IP address assigned to you by your internet service provider.
Personal data is only stored if you choose to submit it to us, e.g. during the CV registration process or in specific job applications. When you submit your personal data, we will only process it for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services.
What we collect
We will collect the following personal information as provided by you:
- Name and title
- Contact information including email address, phone numbers, address, postcode, and other contact details
- Other personal information relevant to your job search and roles you apply for (curriculum vitae, cover letter, personal profile, nationality, immigration status, identification documentation)
- Demographic information such as job preferences
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a work-finding service. We may also use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and compliance with local laws
- We may use the information internally to help improve our products and services
- We may periodically send you promotional emails about new roles, job offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting, if you choose to receive these by specifically opting in during the registration process, via the email address which you have provided. You may opt out of this at any time by contacting us, or clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails
- We may also use the information to customize the website according to your interests
Use and disclosure of personal data
QHR uses your personal data only to the extent necessary for the purpose of providing assistance with work-finding services as instructed by you, technical administration of this website, and for customer management. Personal data is transferred to governmental organizations and authorities only within the scope of mandatory national provisions of law. We have placed all our employees under a duty of confidentiality.
QHR retain your personal data you provide on our secure servers. Our servers are currently in Japan. We have adequate corporate and technical measures to keep your personal data safe.
Providing information to us
If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any personal information unless you have the explicit permission of your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to do so.
You are responsible for informing us as soon as is reasonably practical of any change in your details, such as a change of address, a change to your immigration status, or an update to your curriculum vitae. You have a range of rights regarding the information we hold on you, as set out in the PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act)
- The right to be informed about the personal data QHR processes on you
- The right of access to the personal data QHR processes on you
- The right to rectification of your personal data
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time
QHR Recruitment Co., Ltd;
No.127 Gaysorn Tower 28th Floor, Unit E, Ratchadamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
Tel: 02-253-9936-9 Fax: 02-253-9935“
QHR will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary, with various laws requiring us to keep different data for different periods of time;
- Where QHR has obtained your consent to process your personal data, we will retain your data for not more than 3 years. Upon expiry of that period, we will seek further consent from you. Where consent is not granted by you, QHR will cease to process your personal data.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold against manipulation, loss, destruction, and access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
The information provided by you during your visit to and use of our website is held on or passed through servers hosted by us, our internet service provider, and other intermediary businesses such as web developers, necessary to provide our online services to you. While we do have electronic security measures in place to protect your personal information during transmission, the nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the absolute safety or security of any information you to send us via the internet, email or other electronic methods during its transmission.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps us analyses web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used which helps us analyses data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for anonymous statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages visitors find useful and which they do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the QHR website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this policy. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.