*Provide day-to-day administration and assist in HR functions.
*Coordinate with Accounting department to provide advance payment and relevant matters.
*Monitoring terms and agreements with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
*Assisting agreement contracts and registration documents i.e. building contract, office supplier contract, car rental and driver services contract etc.
*Coordinating with related departments both internal and external as well as government department, Insurance company, Hospital etc.
*Administrate VISA and Work Permit to expatriates including 90 days report.
*Other administrative tasks as assigned from supervisor.
*Document management skill and work independently.
1.Management of the organization is in accordance with the labor law including corporate policies.
2.Manage the process for recruiting
3.Manage processes for payroll and overtime
4.Managing welfare and benefits processes
5.Process management for training
6.Control and document management for ISO support system audits
7.Employing foreign workers / doing a Work Permit
• Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for current open roles.
• Serving as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers.
• Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
• Design, distribute and measure the result of candidate experience surveys.
• Working to establish recruitment strategy and find out a solution if any issue/concern in the short-long term.
• Analyze the recruitment process performance, prepare the recruitment dashboards, present dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes.
• Analyzes the performance of recruitment agencies, the cost per hire, time to hire and recommences changes and improvements.
• Tracks the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions, introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible.
• Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for them.
• Any tasks that be assigned by superior or/and company.
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews, and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counselling employees and supervisors.
• Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts, and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
• Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Advances human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Support General Affairs & Admin tasks and supervise subordinates in the team.
*Control HR & Admin staff to be in accordance with the company's policy.
*Take care and control general working environment such as workplace, office equipment, cleanliness etc
*Others as assigned by the supervisor
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Develop and monitor overall HRM/HRD strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Other task as assigned
Accounting Shared Services Department Manager is to work closely with Business units, lead accounting shared service team to providing financial reporting and to meet the business and financial governance needs with the highest of standards.
Role & Responsibilities:
1.Direct management and oversight of all A/R, A/P and GL functions with the goals of accuracy, timeliness, and maximizing cash flow.
2.Ensures the accuracy, validity, and timeliness of all A/P, A/R and GL related tax filings and tax issuances in compliance with tax and other government regulations.
3.Manage month-end close procedures including system interfaces, review and control of journal entries, account reconciliations and other duties of financial reporting (consolidation).
4.Proactively work with organizational leadership to understand the financials and identify improvements and implement various system and reporting process to meet their reporting needs.
5.Creates efficient and error free environment through appropriate oversight, monitoring, and reporting maintaining effective internal controls.
6.Assist in setting up the accounting team in level of shared services (SLA), including accounting processes at new project site.
7.Builds scalable team capabilities through coaching and training, efficiencies, automation, process and procedure re-engineering, recruitment and development of motivated team members with strong skill sets and experience.
•Acts as an advisor and contact person between employee committee and union representatives.
•Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
•Design and develop engagement program and company activities.
•Maintain good relationship with local labour authorities.
•Review and implement discipline guidelines and monitor the disciplinary action process that align with company regulations
•Oversee GA function and Visa & Work Permit.
•Manages accounting functions and preparation reports of financial results.
•Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for Business operations.
•Supervises professional and/or clerical accounting employees.
•Analyzes financial data, complies reports and prepares recommendations to management.
•Coordinate and support all requested data and make reports to HQ at Japan as schedule.
Consolidation package (by quarterly), Financial package (by Half year), etc.
•Control Cash management to be in liquidity status and utilize the money from planning of SWOP and exercise money to gain more income.
•Control payment and remittance of local and overseas with carefully and protect fraud.
•Review and approve all reporting of Cash Management to top manager and HQ.
•Develop business plans and forecasts budget comparisons, profit analysis and other financial reports.
•Make and analyzed data of “Cost Control”: GP, Cost Down and others information for comparison.
•Establish, maintain and monitor internal controls, company policies and procedures that appropriately safeguard assets and adequately manage business risk.
•Liaison with Banks for negotiation and the Tax officers for declaration any case, including to discuss with the External Auditors of accounting matter to be in correct practice.
•Coordinate and support information of company business to Top Managements and other departments for decision making and/or the correct practice with company rule and comply with accounting practice and tax regulation.
1.Develop and manage human resource budgets in accordance with established HR strategies, policies and systems to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives
2.Collecting Time Attendance, calculate overtime, count leave, payroll and benefits
3.Managing Visa, Work Permit
4.Register social security for the other employees
5.Office management, equipment purchase, insurance arrangements etc.
1. Set company human resources management policy and strategy.
2. Oversees the full scope of human resources.
3. Provide and recommendation to other management on human resource management issues.
4. Execute and monitor activities on health, safety and environment affairs.
5. Enforce company working rules and regulations and ensure that these are up-dated.
6. Oversees development and monitoring of the human resources division budget.
7. Enforce and supervise the implementation of company communication system to ensure good relation between employee and management or company.
8. Develop human resource development policy to enhance employee's skills and knowledge.
9. Management support to top management or other activities as needed.
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Manage and conduct the plan of internal audit and risk management.
-Provide advisory, suggestion and recommendation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s system of internal control and ensure the compliance of policies, procedures, and regulation.
-Analyze and improve company’s internal operational system to ensure all systems run properly.
-Perform follow up procedure to assess the implementation of recommendation actions.
-Summary of monitoring and reporting, risk management, reporting and feedback
Monitor, Analyze and Control the standard consumption of materials
Analyze variances and potential issues and figure out reasons for variances, discuss actions and follow up
Ensure transparency about all relevant variances categories for material consumption and provide monthly variance reporting with financial impact on profit & lost statement
Preparing the factory’s standard cost, replacement cost, revision costs
Managing account reconciliation and stock control.
Managing costing sheet, cost roll up, cost analysis, month end closing, budgeting, review allocation factor.
Conducting inventory control and work closely with the production and warehouse to ensure inventory transaction.
Provides commercial support for the management team through provision of high quality financial projections on prospects
Develops and motivates the finance team to enhance accountability, promotes career development, effective succession planning and teamwork between the various areas and countries within the team.
Manages the commercial area on financial issues and ensures optimal procurement and legal focus.
Responds to any requests for financial reporting from within cluster or across clusters.
Leads improvement of management accounts; ensures a strong and stable control environment, ensuring analysis and provision of timely and relevant information to the organization to enable effective decision-making.
Lead a number of key project align with company goal i.e. manage stock level, reducing freight cost, price evolution.
-Overseeing all corporate Finance & Accounting activities for the company’s business in Thailand and overseas.
-Being a strategic adviser for the Finance, Accounting and IT Departments, and having a critical role in supporting the senior leadership team in strategic decision making and operations.
-Handling financial reporting & analysis, and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicating monthly and annual financial statements; collating financial reporting materials for all segments, and overseeing all financial, projects/programs and grants accounting.
-Coordinating and leading the annual audit process, liaising with external auditors and the Finance committee of the Board of Directors; assessing any necessary changes.
-Managing IT systems and evaluating current systems and technology, and, recommending modifications to present modules to ensure effectiveness.
-Analyzing all business objectives and recommending solutions to all IT investments.
-Communicating effectively to present critical financial & IT matters to the Board of Directors.
Participating in developing & maintaining the company’s business, specifically: assisting in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of proposed budgets, and determining the cost-effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
-Analysing the company’s budgets and checking budget and financial statements for each business unit.
-Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including organizational revenue/expenses and balance sheet reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
-Monitoring the progress for the company in Thailand and overseas as well as keeping updated on the financial status of the senior management team.
-Monitoring the banking activities of the organization and ensuring adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs.
-Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Perform financial statement by monthly and yearly
- Perform bookkeeping all transactions
- Verify account by reconciling statement and transaction
- Prepare and Submit Tax and VAT Declaration form such as PND1,3,53 and PP30
-Oversee and lead HR team including C&B, recruitment, training and general affairs.
-Provide a professional advice to people manager for an effective on people management.
-Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures.
-Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program for market competitiveness
-Drive for performance culture.
-Control the annual performance evaluation process of employees, merit increase and performance bonus.
-Drive Hiring & Selection strategy with effective implementation to meet the Business requirements
-Create a positive climate and good working environment to build a great place to work
- Handle and responsible for overall accounting functions (AP/ AR/ GL).
- Responsible for all accounting reports.
- Fixed assets registration, review, depreciation calculation, and report.
- Prepare Withholding Tax, PND.2, PND.3, PND.53, PND.54, PP.30, PP.36
- Ensure all accounting functions are in compliance with company policies.
- Monthly closing and year-end closing.
- Support external & internal auditors
- Other tasks as the firm assign.