1. Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
2. Following up with client's request(s) to ensure needs are being met.
3. Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective customers.
4. Compiling and analyzing data to find trends in performance and quality indication.
5. Building firm relationship with local and contracted customers and internal departments to create a better customers experience.
6. Handling complaints and negotiations.
7. Support managers and internal departments on daily activities.
1. Coordinate with customers for documents, information, supporting evidence necessary to perform customs clearance correctly.
2. Open Job
3. Coordinate with various departments related to customs clearance both inside and outside the company.
4. Check product information and prepare an import declaration for a preliminary check-up.
5. Prepare taxes to wait for payment. And check the customer's tax privileges initially.
6. Arrange pick-up and delivery
7. Close the job, submit an account and proceed to verify the submission of the license. And various forms submitted to the Customs.
8. Report products delivered to customers on time and deliver documents that have been formally returned to customers.
9. Scan stored documents as ELECTRONIC data to keep for checking. By the relevant agencies
10. Able to perform other tasks as assigned from time to time other than the above.
• Coordinate with Sales Team and receive orders from the beginning until close job as one virtual team to achieve the business target metrics.
• Coordinate delivery of orders according to orders
• Handle Quotation and P/O
• General coordination with internal and external organizations.
1. To support each department by translates between Japanese <> Thai language
2. Documents translates Japanese to Thai & Thai to Japanese
3. To support meeting translates between Japanese <> Thai
4. To support and coordinate between Japanese and Thai staffs.
5. To Coordinate and take care Japanese customer
6. Other’s duties assigned by Superior
• Translate documents between Thai-English-Japanese
• Interpret in the meeting
• Support tasks in the IT department.
• Coordinate between Japanese and Thai staff
• Support other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
1. To manage shipping documentations, working related to the computer system, networking system.
2. Receiving Ordering from customer and issue PO to supplier
3. Delivery status monitoring and confirmation of delivery date / stock management
4. Daily Communication with customers & suppliers
5. Coordinate with shipping line & freight forwarders to complete import/export formality within required lead-time
6. Coordinate/liaison with Government agencies
7. Document & data submission to Accounting team
8. Report any issue or update job progress to AM
9. Prepare monthly Sales or others report to AM
1. Responsible for communication Translation of documents in the production line/office (Chinese-Thai) (Thai-Chinese)
2. Supervise and coordinate internal and external the Thai-Chinese organization
3. Act as a mediator between Chinese executives and others.
4. Join the meetings and take notes in Chinese and Thai
5. Responsible for document translation (Chinese-Thai) (Thai-Chinese)
6. Other tasks assigned by the management
1) Able to organize the accounting documents
2) Able to communicate between domestic and international accounts
3) Able to assist accounting work in Thailand to conduct annual audits of the company.
4) Assist in procurement work for the company's procurement work
5) Assisting in the processing of foreign raw material procurement documents.
・Interpret Japanese to Thai and vice versa mainly in production line
・Take care Japanese clients when they visit factory
・Attend internal meeting in factory and office, then support interpreting during the meeting
・Translate documents and e-mail from Japanese to Thai and vice versa. Sometimes translate documents or e-mail from Thai to English
・Other task might be assigned
Translate Thai to Japanese and Japanese to Thai
-Attend to the meeting of Production / Maintenance / QA / Others.
-Translate document of company (Announcement, Procedure, Manual etc.)
-Support Japanese Management (Scheduling, Meeting, Coodinating etc.)
Interpret Thai – Japanese and Japanese – Thai in meeting, training and production line
- Translate documents that related between Japanese language and Thai language
- Coordinate between Japanese suppliers and Thai Manufacturing
Supervising a team of customer service staffs and work with them to make sure they abide by all company
policies and procedures.
Provide product information to customers and sell company products both up-selling and cross-selling.
Assist in handling incoming service call inquiries and to solve customer complaints responsively.
Prepare quotation, issue sale order and all relevant supporting documents to serve customer order
Assist in developing & training customer service team, technical sales and service skills.
Coordinate with logistic team informing order status to customers.
Prepare and analyze report related to customer service management and as per line manager commands.
Working closely with Manager to manage all aspects of the customer service team to ensure smooth
customer center operations (line, call, fax, Facebook and email) and that key KPI targets are met.
Enter and ensure update customer information in the database.
Conduct and manage customer satisfaction survey. Analyze areas for improvement and work with
manager to improve customer service operation process and continuously seek moment to create WOW
experience for customers.
Prepare and check daily order fulfillment report.
Prepare and monitor case registration. Assist manager in resolving case complaints.
Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Translate the Japanese language to employees and Management members .
- Translate the document or any message from JPN to Thai language or from Thai to JPN language.
- Translate for meeting
- Prepare the documents for Visa&Work-Permit process.
- Prepare the documents for training.
- Guest relation.
- take care of the driver, maid and guardsman working.
- Coordinate of office supplies maintenance.
- Handles of general &Sold out waste.Submit report to Department of Industrial Works and/or IEAT.
- Other jobs as assigned.
1. Age 30 years or above, Thai Nationality.
2. Bachelor's degree in any related fields.
3. 3+ years of experience in sales coordinator, shipping and logistics would be considered.
4, Good command of English (both written and spoken)