- Translate the Japanese language to employees and Management members .
- Translate the document or any message from JPN to Thai language or from Thai to JPN language.
- Translate for meeting
- Prepare the documents for Visa&Work-Permit process.
- Prepare the documents for training.
- Guest relation.
- take care of the driver, maid and guardsman working.
- Coordinate of office supplies maintenance.
- Handles of general &Sold out waste.Submit report to Department of Industrial Works and/or IEAT.
- Other jobs as assigned.
- Interpret Thai – Japanese and Japanese – Thai in meeting, training and production line
- Translate documents that related between Japanese language and Thai language
- Coordinate between Japanese suppliers and Thai Manufacturing
Supervising a team of customer service staffs and work with them to make sure they abide by all company
policies and procedures.
Provide product information to customers and sell company products both up-selling and cross-selling.
Assist in handling incoming service call inquiries and to solve customer complaints responsively.
Prepare quotation, issue sale order and all relevant supporting documents to serve customer order
Assist in developing & training customer service team, technical sales and service skills.
Coordinate with logistic team informing order status to customers.
Prepare and analyze report related to customer service management and as per line manager commands.
Working closely with Manager to manage all aspects of the customer service team to ensure smooth
customer center operations (line, call, fax, Facebook and email) and that key KPI targets are met.
Enter and ensure update customer information in the database.
Conduct and manage customer satisfaction survey. Analyze areas for improvement and work with
manager to improve customer service operation process and continuously seek moment to create WOW
experience for customers.
Prepare and check daily order fulfillment report.
Prepare and monitor case registration. Assist manager in resolving case complaints.
Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Interpret in production line and office department
- Interpret in meeting
- Interpret between Japanese Manager with Thai Staff
- Translate Japanese E-mail, Japanese documents from Japan Headquarter and Thai office department
- Translate company policy, manual and other tasks as assign
- Interpret between Thai and Japanese language in production line, QA, QC, Maintenance department
- Support and coordinate between Japanese and Thai staff.
- Translate documents (Thai to Japanese, Japanese to Thai).
- Other tasks as assign.
•Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
•Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments to Sales & Marketing Manager
•Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
•Able to attend meeting with Manager and able to summarise meeting minutes including doing explanation to others well
•Making power point presentation in advance level
•Experienced in doing market analysis to build brand new product
•Able to travel upcountry sometimes
•Organising events and conferences.
•Reminding the Sales & Marketing manager of important tasks and deadlines.
•Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
•Managing databases and filing systems.
•Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
•Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
•Collating and filing expenses.
•Other tasks as assigned by Sales & Marketing Manager
1.Receiving orders, tracking and delivering products to customers Effectively Including comments
Feedback from customers
2.Analyze the problem and correcting the defects for improvement in the work process
3.Strictly and continuously implementing the organization's quality system
4.Update and store information about customers, including addresses, telephone numbers, faxes, and purchase history, including quotations.
Price lists, purchase orders, etc. to be up to date and accurate
5.Perform work with quality and service in mind in order to meet customer satisfaction.
6.Take care of Chinese customer and translate all document
7.Other related duties as assigned.
-Handle interpretation/translation from Japanese to English/Thai and other interpretation activities as assigned
-Handle translation of documents and correspondences
-Provide interpretation support during meetings, conferences and site visits.
-Support reviewing Japanese document / email before submitting to Japan.
-Some administration tasks and documents
-Coordinate between Japanese and Thai staffs
-Other as assigned
****Work at Kubota Research & Development Asia (KRDA)
- Translate HR&Admin related documents
- Interpret conversations from Japanese to Thai and vice versa
- Support Japanese management to communicate with Thai staff and coordinate with other departments
- Translate documents (Thai-Japanese)
- Other assigned tasks
- Translate documents from Thai to Japanese and Japanese to Thai
- Interpret in the meeting between Thai and Japanese conversations
- Coordinate with all related departments
- Translate documents about the production process
- Take care customers as assigned by supervisor
-Providing help and advice to customers on company's products & services
-Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
-Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
-Producing written information for customers. Good with computer software skill
-Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customerservice assistants or customer service officers
-Handling customer complaints or any major incidents
-Developing feedback or complaints procedures
-Issuing refunds or compensation report to top management & communicate to customers
-Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service
-Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards
- To provide routine support to Production line all any concern section.
- Being the supporter to top management team (Japanese) who focus on production line
- Translate / Interpret the meeting room for factory function which concern to production, process & quality.
- Coordinate between local staffs & Japanese to support in functional term.
- To be the channel of communication between Trail and foreigners by support regarding the language i.e. translate the document from Thai to another languages, including translate the dialogue of conversation in meeting or special events in addition, coordinate with the government office for supporting the foreigners is a must.
- Other routine shall be assign by Supervise.
- Shall be work with Team player.
• Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
• Develop and maintain the Document Management System
• Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
• Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards
(documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
• Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
• Handle accounting document
• Coordinate with related functions and departments
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 1. Translate Chinese-Thai, Thai-Chinese documents
• 2. Being a medium of communication between Chinese and Thai people
• 3. Submit report documents to supervisors
• 4. Take care of overseas purchasing
• 5. Performing duties assigned by the supervisor Qualifications
- Support engineers in the production line as well as in the office by interpreting from Thai to Japanese and vice versa
- Translate documents between Thai-English-Japanese
- Coordinate between Japanese and Thai staff
- Support other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
1. HR strategies
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
2. Manpower planning and management
- Plan Mid-term and long-term manpower planning
- Managing the recruitment and selection process (Both permanent, Subcontract and Outsourcing)
3. Compensation and benefit management
- Provide fairness and effective compensation system with a competitive compensation structure
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
4. Employee appraisal management
- Oversee and manage both potential and performance appraisal system that drives high performance
5. Employee relation and employee union management
- Bridge management and employee relations include labour union management
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management