1. Coordinate between company and solution partner, such as making appointments for customer care, helping to propose opinions on starting a venture with solution partner.
2. Coordinate with organizations / agencies in Thailand and help promote good relationships and plan activities with that organization.
(The project plans to contact industrial organizations in Thailand in the future)
3.Take care, guide, explain and help plan for the promotion of shared factory.
4. Coordinate with the head of Japan in various matters within the company, including helping to coordinate with the Thai side.
1) Managing fixed asset record including transaction of addition, disposal and transfer in accounting system according to company policies.
2) Prepare monthly closing process for all function of fixed asset.
3) Responsible for fixed asset physical count twice a year and summarize fixed asset report.
4) Controlling of investment budget.
1) Provide ad hoc spending roll up when needed.
*Ensure correct and timely month end closing, financial reporting and consolidation report.
*Manage bank relationships, monitoring cash flow and managing bank credit facilities, Liaison with Revenue Department and external auditors
*Building cross-functional relationships are required
*Manage financial and accounting staffs, review team performance to develop
*Perform any other functions that are required by the supervisor
• Analyse the cost accounting and the accounting process
• Handle and verify accounting transactions and processes
• Prepare and analyse cash flow, budgeting and make a report
• Provide a financial analysis report to the top management
• Manage and contact BOI
• Handle taxation issues
• Sometimes has to travel/visit the company's factories in Chonburi, Samutsakhon and Rayong for business purposes.
• Being responsible for month-end and year-end accounting closing & preparing Financial statement to management and consolidation report to HQ, B/S reconciliation, forecasting report, and related reports as assigned.
• Ensure all month-end, year-end accounting closing process and all accounting records are to be prepared / control / manage in accordance with Accounting Policy, Thai GAAP (TAS), TAX regulation as well as Group regulation in timely manner.
• Preparation / Maintain all related B/S accounts and subledger included sales & cost to be accurately reconcile.
• Prepare oversea payments, remittance application, TAX application for overseas payment. (PP 36, PND 54)
• Verify all payment (Local, staffs) and Taxation.
• Working closely with external parties, auditors in relation to audit reports, internal audit activity (Group audit) and Revenue Department.
• Managing various special projects and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
*Check accounting record
*Close monthly financial statement
*Control the whole system of factory accounts and trading accounts
*Prepare report and analyze accounting data to Management team
*Make monthly cash flow monthly and forecast 1 month in advance
*Prepare withholding tax, PND.1, 3, 53, 54.
*Coordinate with the auditors, the Revenue Department and all concern
*Knowledge in Free Zone and BOI
*Set an annual policy of departments and report progress every month (Action plan)
*Other duties as assigned
• Execute market research
• Analyse and grasp the customers/users requirement/needs
• Prepare the business proposal and/or business plan and/or business strategy
• Do a feasibility study
• Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders (Ho-Ren-So)
• Execute project management (handle multiple projects at the same time)
• Conduct the POC (Proof of Concept)
• Work at a site (Genba)
• Review the contract from the business side’s viewpoint
• Scale up the business
1) Review and enforce compliance with standards or regulations imposed by professional organizations or even a company's internal guidelines
2) Conducting operational audit as assigned
3) Understanding levels of potential risks and how to address each risk
4) Able and willing to do multitasking job
5) Supervise and coaching team
Indirectly to the marketing department of the franchise partners, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Planning Marketing Strategy
• Develop and implement a strategic integrated marketing plan and correlation expenditure budgets annually.
• Regularly define and identify the most effective communication channels to promote existing products and services.
• Develop advertising opportunities (special printed media, other).
Creating marketing content
• Design and develop marketing material (photo and video shooting, collaterals, social media, and direct marketing emails).
• Manage digital marketing and social media activity across the various social media platforms including the development of content and analysis of reach and conversion.
• Source for and promote events that will drive traffic to the restaurant outlets and grow revenue.
Brand Management Awareness
• Coordinate and manage media/public interest to generate coverage and maintain awareness of the branded outlets.
• Handle and coordinate all media request, media releases, enquiries and presentations-hosting media, influencers and VIPs to drive quality media and impactful word of mouth.
• Keep current with marketing trends, competitive analysis, new communication techniques and digital platform, in order to explore and recommend creative ways to reach out to target audience groups.
• Plan monthly promotional calendar with outlet managers generating ideas for new offerings.
• Evaluate and prepare reports showing the results of marketing campaigns (ROI).
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant internal departments and regional office are kept informed of marketing objectives.
* Manages all aspects of cost accounting activities, including month-end and year-end closing, variance analysis, inventory management control
* Inventory Monitoring & Analysis (leading in cycle count and physical stock take)
* Perform various cost accounting functions including full absorption standard costing, analysis and maintenance of material and files supporting to support period end closing including preparing P&L reconciliation
* Conduct Financial Statements as well as cost analysis for managing inventory and cost
* Perform closing ending inventory, consumed inventory and make an accounting adjustment where appropriated
* Ensure inventory transactions are align with related regulation (BOI, Custom, Taxes etc.)
* Monitors stock transactions in term of stock receipt, stock adjust, stock level, physical count and related inventory account
* Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management
* Review monthly, quarterly and yearly costing reports with variance analysis
and address area of improvements with recommendation before submit to all concerns
* Control and concern all inventory management
* Review of finance and accounting data by lead daily, weekly, monthly ,quarterly and annual management report
* Set goals, objectives and priorities : Coach and develop staff, planning and monitoring
* Provide advice on costing matter to the management team and other department concern of needed.
* Controlling and managing finance and accounting to ensure their accuracy and completeness
as well as complying with accounting principles and company policy
* Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with accounting standard,BOI and tax regulation
* Monitor company P&L securing financing and preparing strategic business plans to ensure the smooth continuity of operations
* Ensure effective and efficiency internal control processes are in place.
• Finance: Dealing with the Bank related Foreign exchange rate and Forward contract.
• Finance: Credit Control Management (Credit rating, credit control)
• Collection payment from customers (Oversea & Local) and record the transactions
• Reconciliation for Withholding tax certificate from customers (Oversea & Local)
• Reconciliation for Tax Invoice of Output VAT, Bank
• Prepare a statement of account for an oversea customer, AR balance confirmation letter
• Being Responsible for the deadline and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
1) Prepare AR reconciliation process for bank transfer method and map invoice with customer's payment in each bank statement.
2) Do monthly AR reconciliation and prepare monthly delay payment reconciliation for the month-end process.
3) Check daily delay payment preparation and report to RMD.
4) Prepare the journal entry for any AR matters.
5) Check the spare car and other income invoices from the service team and prepare the overdue report.
6) Key billing process before sending to the customer by mail register and other support or adhoc assignment.
1) Handle and support all marketing related task. (Total 4 categories >> On Ground, On Event, On Air, On-Line)
2) To be in charge of on-ground activities such as marketing visiting and survey based on 4Ps >> Product, Price, Place, Promotion and packaging.
3) Response to make market analysis to reflect the customer’s voice or market feedback to the relevant team.
4) Propose an idea of how to improve market perception and brand awareness to AISIN brand based on 4Ps.
5) Propose an idea of how to enhance marketing activities and tooling for AISIN products to be more effective.
6) To be product promoter to introduce new items/new products into the market focus on the domestic-Thailand market as major and CLMV as minor.
7) Support all company’s activities or event if any requirement.
• Initiate marketing plan, generate potential leads and implement projects to expand and increase sales in B2B market especially in office and hotel segment.
• Coordinate with Marketing Team, Marketing Communication Team and Key accounts Team to build brand positioning and brand awareness in corporate customers via all IMC channels.
• Develop/ improve marketing tools i.e. product materials, sales kits, user manual, to support Sales Process.
• Ensure all steps of projects and campaigns going well as planned and smooth with great co-ordinate and co-operative from all related teams and departments.
• Perform a range of administrative and marketing support duties i.e. sales forecast, Monthly report, as assigned
- Find information and responsible in market research related to company products
- Public relations via Social Media
- Carry out corporate communication
- Plan promotional activities and carry out
- Operate in customer relations
- Working Monday-Friday from 08.30-17.30 hrs.
-Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
-Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
-Develop engaging online content including website, facebook, videos, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
-Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
-Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
Drive traffic to company pages
-Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
-Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our client’s market segments
-Liaise with company team to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
-Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
-Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
-Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
1.Report and analyze plan and report to Management level
2. Planning and manage for business planing
3. Check and control project
4. Report and manage risk management to reduce the risk of the project
5. Other assignments assigned by the management
-Building solid relationships with customers as well as sales and marketing teams.
-Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
-Directing marketing efforts by presenting market research and suggesting strategies to expand market research.
-Assessing marketing,sales, sales support and application laboratory recommending improvements as needed.
-Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
-Developing and managing strategic to grow business.
-Presenting business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
-Developing and managing business development department and improvements as needed.
- Studying design briefs and conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Understanding brand identity and being able to create work under existing corporate identity
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Preparing and presenting ideas to the marketing team and amending designs after getting feedback
- Developing illustration, social media graphic design and infographic, product description label (not label design), point of purchase material (POSM) and other designs by using software
- Being able to edit simple short VDO or animation for social media
- Having knowledge or being familiar with the process of finishing the artwork for printing