- Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Plan and coordinate public affairs and communications efforts, to include public relations and community outreach.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits and promotion programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors and distributors.
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Work with department managers and sales & marketing staffs to develop business plans for the company.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as Marketing, Macom and Graphic design)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants.
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
1.Report and analyze plan and report to Management level
2. Planning and manage for business planing
3. Check and control project
4. Report and manage risk management to reduce the risk of the project
5. Other assignments assigned by the management
-Prepares the financial statements
-Completes the monthly closing to strict timelines and balance sheet reconciliation
-Comply with legal regulations, including BOI, Tax and Audit rules
-Completes external audit by cooperating and providing information for auditors
-Develops finance and accounting systems for project implementation to meet the financial management, forecasting, and reporting requirements.
-Ensure that all financial management work is performed to the highest ethical and professional standards and in accordance with TFRS.
-Generates and analyzes monthly financial management reports.
-Institutes staff development plans for training and capacity development, and builds capacity of staffs
- Age over 32 years old up
- Over 5 years experience in management level
- 7 years expereince in Marketing field
- Good Command in English
- Computer Skill, Ms-Office, Outlook....
- Creative person
- If Have experience in Home Appliance business, Air conditioning or Electric would be advantage
- Understanding Customer satification and have experience in Marketing Business Analysis
- Have experience in Digital Marketing and Event Marketing
- In charge of Marketing activities of the company's product
- Create/Review/Edit the company's advertisement and product catalogue
- Review and present the company products to social medial channel and other marketing channels
- Other assigned tasks by the supervisor
1.To supervise the making of cash, cost accounting, accounts payable in accordance to system determined.
2.Check Company's inventory and assets
3.Prepare tax report related and proposed to supervisor and relevant government agencies.
4.Check accounting records and related documentation to be corrected
5.Prepare financial sheet, balance sheets accounting report and proposed to superior
6.Prepare tax report related and proposed to supervisor and relevant government agencies.
-Communication with dentists and clinical staff
-Explanation of products and plans
-Creative designated data of brochure,leaflet etc
-Advertisements at SNS (Facebook,Instagram )
-Customer service at web site
-Efforts to achieve a sales target
-Sales activity at dental clinics for the achievement of marketing plans
-Cooperation with sales staff
-Sales activity at exhibitions or seminars
- Plan digital marketing campaigns such as SEO/SEM for website, email and display advertising
• Track and survey market movement in term of competitors and customer needs
• Convert analytical insights into acquisition marketing plan
• Develop, manage, evaluate, and report on acquisition marketing campaigns and activities
• Generate, nurture, and engage leads and probe for sales opportunities and information
• Manage and evaluate digital marketing channels for leads acquisition purpose
• Manage, maintain, and qualify lists of leads
• Be the internal knowledge base for digital marketing trends
• Be a team player to drive and execute marketing and communications activities