Monitors, assesses and documents business impacts, resolve actions and communicates to partners
changing or emerging product stewardship/chemical regulatory laws and regulations with an action
plan for deployment and implementation of actions working with teams.
Provides expertise and knowledge of existing and emerging chemical regulations, their applicability
and analysis for chemical regulations.
Ensure timely, completed and balanced submissions of registration dossiers of chemical products
under government policies, regulations.
Performs research and critical review of chemical, safety data and literature, compile reports and
notifications to governmental agencies.
Keep up to date with the regulation/guidelines both local and global and delivers to the business,
technical teams and/or customers.
Collaborates with the business and other functions to support implementation of product stewardship
strategy, policies, standards, programs and operating procedures as applicable.
Liaise and negotiate with regulatory authorities.
•Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
•Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines for metal stamping and forming
•Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
•Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
•Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
•Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
•Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
•Other task as assigned
- Local development of Water/Wastewater industry through the development of the industry plan and strategic actions out of the global industry strategic plan in the country in balance with the local opportunities and needs
- Development of the integrated offering (products, services and solutions) in the Water/Wastewater industry
- Gathers and acts upon local market intelligence for Water/Wastewater industry
- Identify and proactive promote water analysis opportunities to the country key industries through industry plan, strategic paper etc. in conjunction with the marketing team
- Support the development of the country plan
- Deploy water analysis product tactics defined in the industry plans
- Gathers and act upon local market intelligence for water analysis products
- Provide high-level sales support for sales teams in coordination with sales and key account management
- Liaise between local and water analysis production centres
- Other special projects assigned by superior
- Supervise QC staff level and train new members
- Check the quality of the products before the products are shipped out by using EDX
- Make a report of the QC
- Prepare documents: SC, WI/SOP, PPAP,LIT,SC