*Responsible for New product flow : Design model and test prototypes for customer requirement, Process trial ,Pre-mass confirmation, Mass improvement quality and productivities, Standard issue, Training or any related field.
*Create, Design and Manage for new machine, tool and packing.
*Contact to internal and external suppliers or institutes for outsource design and development.
*Improve product design to meet customer requirements
*Cooperate with Production team, Production planning team and Quality team, Sale team, Purchase team, Maintenance team to solve any problem.
• In charge of QA/QC activities/tasks to ensure that the company's products are met with the given standard
• Audit and test the quality of the product produced according to the regulations and the standard
• Follow up and take care of complaining cases from clients regarding the defect of the products
• Handle all QA/QC reports
• Other assigned tasks by the supervisor
1.Coordinate with Yamaha subsidiaries in ASEAN region for Regulation & Certification of motorcycle business.
2.Research and update Regulation & Certification system, workflow, tools and database in ASEAN countries.
3.Analyze ASEANautomotive policy and trend as well as report to management for strategic decision making.
4.Monitor movement of ASEAN automotive regulation about ICE and Electrical Motorcycle for negotiating with the government and industrial group for Yamaha’s profit.
5.Participate in ASEAN conference, Government meeting and Industry meeting of Regulation & Certification issues and activities.
6.Day-to-day liaison with motorcycle certification process and good understanding of related government authority system.
7.Cooperate and lead activities in order to improve Yamaha’s group perception on Regulation & Certification.
Planning, Control about new Resource and Development by manage improving production process in order to response customer requirement by internal and external including production process improving and setting as well.
*To keep a close eye on the quality in production to give maximum output.
*To make optimum use of the equipment and available manpower to ensure better productivity.
*To ensure that the work gets done as per the priority within the framed budget by maintaining the quality standards and delivering the products on the given deadline.
*Implement new plans to ensure better results in accordance with the quality standards.
*Oversee the production process and production schedule.
*Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules. (Day-Night shift).
*Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment.
*Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
*Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
*Supervise and motivate a team of workers.
-Control quality of welders
-PIPING - Check Material for DWG.
-Inspect and mark the welding spot
-Recommend and checking the WELDMENT
-Send RT (in the case of the result RT is REJECT, you must mark the point where REPAIRE to the welder)
-PIN HOLE TEST for the part of U / G or F / L
-Control GA, P&ID, ISO MATIC formulas that correspond to reality.
-Operation for the KPI ff the company and department and join the activity 5S
- Collaborate with regulatory and cross-functional colleagues on clinical document reviews
- Provides support in the preparation of regulatory submissions for investigation and commercial products in line with FDA requirements, regional requirements, and scientific and company policies and procedures
- Successfully handle routine labelling changes and drug listings
- Performs work-flows and procedures regarding document tracking, indexing and retrieving, and disseminating information to the Regulatory department
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Offer advice about company policies, practices and systems
- Support analysis/activities/communications from RA perspective on product complaints, adverse events, and field actions, etc.
-Supervise production for each employee to comply with operating standards, SOP and production control sheet.
-Control NCR workload, waste found in department
-Contact and coordinate NCR solutions with all concern departments
-Stop process in production line if have any problem
-Control daily plating plans
-Follow product delivery to customers on time.
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Oversee and coach employees
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
• Check production output according to specifications
• Submit reports on performance and progress
• Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
• Other tasks as assigned
-Control, check, and monitor product quality to ensure all products comply with the company standards.
-Organize and manage QC teams to achieve the KPI targets and the organization goals.
-Control and maintain all ISO requirements in the plants.
-Focus on customers' requirements and support sales team.
-Review and approve manufacturing instructions for adequate points of inspection operations and supervise conduct quality control reviews.
-Verify and maintain quality control records.
-Recruit, train and support quality personnel to assure effective and competent performance of quality functions and promote employees’ positive moral.
-Support in reviewing all manufacturing, purchasing and test documentation to ensure conformance to the standards of QC.
-Report serious or repeated failures or unreliability in quality of products.
-Recommend appropriate corrective actions or plans/programs to minimize defects in products.
-Perform other quality assurance functions as necessary or as requested.
-Cooperate internally with the production, sales & marketing and related departments.
-Coordinate externally such as dealing with customers and suppliers on quality or performance issues.
-Continuous improvement and optimization of the process quality control system to ensure delivery of product quality to customer satisfaction.
-Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
Supervise QC staff level and train new members
- Check the quality of the products before the products are shipped out by using EDX
- Make a report of the QC
- Prepare documents: SC, WI/SOP, PPAP,LIT,SC
Monitors, assesses and documents business impacts, resolve actions and communicates to partners
changing or emerging product stewardship/chemical regulatory laws and regulations with an action
plan for deployment and implementation of actions working with teams.
Provides expertise and knowledge of existing and emerging chemical regulations, their applicability
and analysis for chemical regulations.
Ensure timely, completed and balanced submissions of registration dossiers of chemical products
under government policies, regulations.
Performs research and critical review of chemical, safety data and literature, compile reports and
notifications to governmental agencies.
Keep up to date with the regulation/guidelines both local and global and delivers to the business,
technical teams and/or customers.
Collaborates with the business and other functions to support implementation of product stewardship
strategy, policies, standards, programs and operating procedures as applicable.
Liaise and negotiate with regulatory authorities.