1. Manage, control and approve the development of document systems that meet the quality assurance system and improve quality.
2. Contact and coordinate with the Audit team from outside organizations and consulting on quality systems with all departments that want to be audited.
3. Prepare the quality system of all departments to receive the audit such as the inspection area, responsible person, documents, etc.
4. Planning and auditing both internally and externally explain the issues according to the facts and correct them according to the quality document.
5. Follow up the operations of all units in accordance with the planned quality system. Maintain a standard system
6. Follow up on the progress in correcting, preventing or taking action according to the guidelines proposed to the Audit team.
7. Track the deviation of the quality system. And the quality document system to be in accordance with the original standards are reviewed regularly.
8. Collect data and make quality reports. To conclude, at the meeting and report to the Managing Director.
- Control the receipt-dispensing, storage, counting of goods and in the warehouse
- Plan, manage stock, check the products according to the production plan
- Control and coordinate delivery of products to customers and related departments
- Prepare daily, monthly stock report, summary of the month-end inventory including the correct disbursement deliver to relevant persons
- Supervise all areas related to the warehouse to enter the system
- Coordinate with relevant departments inside and outside the organization in order for the operation to go smoothly in all respects.
- Oversee all internal warehouse work
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisors, planning, sorting and storage of goods. to be systematic and efficient
- Responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards to achieving sales goals.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales goals through effective use of selling techniques, clienteling, and product knowledge.
- Responsible for focusing on clientele development, building relationships with customers.
- To sell our products to new customer
- Coordinates with concerning department such as Purchasing, Production, QA, Store, FG Warehouse to following status of products during production process.
1.Work together with Procurement Control Department in Procurement unit for receive master plan schedule and information of new model as receiving from headquarter to follow new part preparation procedure with maintain any activity to reach each process by correct a perfectly data provide to new/current suppliers preparation as maintain business partnership.
2.Oversee the procurement, or purchasing of parts and services for an industrial operation.
3.Evaluate and control suppliers concerning delivery time, price development and quality, and develop processes to improve procurement chain
4.Do the parts cost analysis for consider the reasonable purchased price and conduct the cost reduction activity with suppliers to achieve company policy and target.
5.Establish localization plan for electronics and mechanical parts, coordinate supplier visits, audits, and lead supplier meetings autonomously
6.Inspect prototype samples from supplier to insured company required quality including with request quality documents from supplier for reference on parts quality.
7.Manage and systematically control internal and external documents in regard to procurement and quality control operations and also update to current revision.
1. Determine marketing strategies and business development including sales plans to achieve the company's goals
2. Presenting sales plans to Modern Trade customers
3. Develop ways to increase sales, such as adding new customers. Maintain current customer base or develop new products, etc.
4. Plan online marketing (Digital Marketing)
5. Analyze sales data and prepare a report to present to management.
6. Maintain good relationships with customers
7. Take care of the PC to achieve the goals of the company.
8. Manage the work and the team to meet the specified goals.
9. Others as assigned.
1.Colloect the Overall activities of incoming &outgoing quality functions.
2.Controlling in all action decreasing an internal defect.
3.Preparation of QA reports to head of department.
4.Other task as assigned.
1. Control of accounting and check the closing of the company's accounts.
2. Control and audit the preparation of financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and various accounting reports.
3. Control and check the receipt and payment of the company by checking the issuance of the receipt accounting disbursement documents and accurate and consistent financial reports
4. Control the budgeting of the company and monitor the use of the budget correctly and in accordance with the planned budget
5. Control the preparation of relevant tax reports to deliver to relevant government agencies.
6. Perform other tasks assigned by the manager
7. Record data, coordinate other fields, and other tasks as assigned
8. Able to use Express program well
9.Prepare documents Coordinate various accounting records
1. Manage accounting and finances to achieve company policies, regulations and laws. Official requirements, standard requirements of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Securities and Exchange Commission
2. Control accounting and financial activities in accordance with the company's policies. Including compliance with laws, regulations, policies and regulations of the company.
3. Prepare accurate, complete and efficient financial reports
4. Propose the annual budget and budget plan of the Accounting and Finance Committee to the Executive Committee for approval.
5. Consider and sign a legal act related to the Company's accounting and financial obligations in accordance with the scope of duties and responsibilities set out in the Company's policies and procedures. About the authorization and operation of the company
6. Consider and approve the preparation of accounting and financial transactions in accordance with the scope of duties. and the responsibilities set forth in the Company's policies and procedures regarding licensing and operations of the Company.
7. Improve the company's accounting methods.
8. other assigned
1. Ensure process and regulations, Customs Clearance Procedure
2. Review & Responsible all logistics job to meet as sales requirement
3. Follow up cargo on time delivery to customers
4. Contact with Forwarder,shipping for work run as smoothly as possible
5. Drive corporate social responsibility policies for logistics operations.
-Supervising the correctness of order documents.
-Handling the procurement operations and verifying the correctness of the purchase order.
-Processing the purchase orders and record them in the system.
-Preparing the relevant documents for payment.
-Coordinating with the various departments in the organization.
-Preparing weekly reports.
1.Manage manpower to work to suit the production capacity.
2.Monitoring daily product plan and work in process report to ensure daily and weekly output meet as target.
3.Problem solving in production and prevention for re-occurrence.
4.Supervise, lead and coach production operator & staff to meet targets with manufacturing cycle time.
5.Manage and control department & subordinate’s performance as company KPI target.
6.Staff development and improvement.
7.Ensure quality of product and to manage employee productivity.
8.Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
9.Other tasks as assigned.
1.Make a production plan to delivered to customers as required.
2.Prepare raw materials and equipment for production.
3.Collect a data that related production processes.
4.Conduct an employees in the production line to work following company standard.
1.In charge of accounting tax and law according to company's policy
2.Accounting reports to Directors monthly and annual
3.Cost accounting and inventory check at least once a year
4.In charge of daily cash circulation of financial department