-Process all aspects of monthly close of financial records and manage Finance Ratio/Cash Flow to run smoothly
-Retrieve necessary month-end statements for monthly closeout process
-Reconcile all asset accounts, including bank statements
-Prepare financial statements and send to Accounting Manager for review/approval
-Keep financial records up-to-date and process business transactions
-Fact-check invoices for payment and processing
-Prepare, fulfill, and distribute employee checks and control billing documents (T/T,D/A,D/P,L/C,T/R)
-Assist accountants and accounting manager with audits, forecasts, and other fiscal planning
-Correct and modify inaccurate files and records and assist in account analysis and account coding and reconcile account balances
-Process billing adjustments and refunds and assist financial department, accountants, other assistants, and accounting manager as needed
-Other tasks as assigned
- Manage the operation of the machine
- Equipment maintenance and management (Wave solder, Auto-Inserter, Inspection machine, etc)
- Production efficiency improvement activities.
- Report equipment maintenance status & operation status to related members.
- Develop new business for the company by identifying opportunities, conducting researches and coming up with a business proposal and engage in running this new business project to make sure that the new business is sustainable and will generate profit to the company in the long run
- Follow up part delivery on time
- Follow up confirm PO. From vender
- Update delivery status
- Check and update material storage
- Issue PO. Follow up pull in delivery
- Related with BOI Clearance for oversea supplier
- Cost down and payment term requirement
- Set up unit price
- Negotiate with supplier
- Coordinate with etc. section concern
- Daily report and solving problem
To analyze sales statistic, promotion and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget
Strong leadership and negotiation and analysis skill
Complete weekly and monthly Sales reports (Sales data, activities, customer updates and competitor information).
Maintain relationship with existing customer including find new prospect customer.
Make a quotation for customer requirement
Support inquiry from the customer.
Good communication skill, leadership, service mind
- Provide help desk support and resolve problems.
- Daily monitor, Control the computer server, network infrastructure and security to ready for work.
- Maintenance and solving problem of server, Application, Network access as primary and guide and support office to fixed unsolved problem.
- Monitoring and following IT Policy and IT Laws.
- Manage , maintain , update patch of all OS, Application, Network SW/HW, Anti-virus
- Utilize and maintain the help desk tracking software.
- Support IQA, customer audit , CB audit (ISO9001 / IATF16949)
-Make up the internal financial account regulation under headquarter guide and carry out after approved
-Account for the company revenue、expenditure、cost. Record and supervise all aspect of company operating activities, receivables and accredited payables and complete the month end and year-end financial report
-Handle with the internal and external tax&audit department checking and supervise, prepare and provide related documents timely and truly. Maintain good relationship with tax& audit department.
-Hand with cash received, make account voucher, registration, bank statement,etc.
-Issue and keep invoice
-join in making yearly budget and monthly capital plan and analysis the deviation from the actual situation
-Review the staff bill of expense
-Be responsible for contact with bank,audit,tax government department.
9. Be able to handle the external reporting to the Chinese HQ on time with good quality
10.Other issues assigned by manager
- Set action plan, manage and improve General Services operation in Head Office and Factory such as office equipment, cleaning services, receptionist, etc.
- Create innovative General Services based on new normal situation.
- Create new more digitalization in project management.
- Plan and manage employee transportation services comprise of position car, pool car and bus including driver services.
- Plan and manage all corporate insurance such as risk insurance, vehicle insurance, property tax, license, land rental contract, etc.
- Manage, control, monitor land, building lease agreement and all service contracts that related General Affairs function.
- Manage, conduct and monitor driver service and company car management.
- Handle and manage facilities improvement.
- Implement and manage ISO project with conducting the audit complied with QMS and EMS.
- Implement and support internal activities and recreations.
- Monitor budget, expenses and investment.
- Develop long term HR Service &ER goals within own business area to align with the company Target.
- Monitor and drive HR Service &ER plans to achieve successful completion on time, budget and quality.
- Provide leadership to the managers and management oversight for issue resolution.
- Participate on behalf of company representative for annual negotiation.
- Drive and oversee all employee relation initiatives within the company and give consulting and advising to line managers and supervisors on solving Labor issues.
- Planning and implementing the employee relations strategy with all employees and the labour union.
- Implement other activities that promote a good relationship between employees and the company.
- Advise and support all management on employee relations matter to ensure their effective management. Issues includes Disciplinary, Grievances and performance issues.
- Design and manage communication program to create a good understanding both inside and outside the company.
- Handle Employee Engagement implementation including survey, Improvement and follow up the management for all functions to increase the employee engagement level.
- Drive CSR and The Company Foundation
- Manage and monitor overall operation of Welfare and Benefits Department, Overseas service department and Workforce and Labor cost planning department.
- Conduct a continuing study of all Human Resources Service policies, programs, and practice to keep management informed of new developments.
- Maintains and develop employee Welfare and recognition program.
- Manage, conduct and coordinate dispatch program and overseas development program.
- Provide overseas services for all Japanese ex-pats such as new expat’s arriving schedule, relocation process, visa and work permit preparation, expatriate 90 days notification report, apartment inspection, apartment rental agreement and related payment, expat benefit and welfare provided and expat’s returning schedule including issue invitation letter for a business trip.
- Effectively setting, managing and monitoring the Foreign Service Agreement (FSA), Global Career Development Program (GCDP).
• Set objectives and strategies for the IT department
• Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
• Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
• Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
• Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
• Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
• Direct and organize IT-related projects
• Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
• Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
• Responsible company’s internal audit planning and operational.
• Oversee IA staff to ensure all company’s internal audit will meet KPI
• Analyze and Develop company’s internal operational system to ensure all systems run properly.
• Provide advisory, suggestion and recommendation to Bus. to ensure all will and able to operate their functions properly and comply with company’s internal control system.
• Other adhoc task assigned
• Convince Developer to priority local glass manufacture and spend more budget for high performance glass/value added glass
• Coordinate with Architect, Façade Consultant to specify AGC product
• Coordinate with Construction Management, Project Management company to make sure that AGC glass is proposed for bidding
• Create marketing tools for better communication from the view point of architect
• Participate in Event marketing to promote AGC processed glass
•Design, cost estimation, erection control for industrial factory building project
•Assists in the preparation of contract documents, specifications and plans for bidding in public works projects;
•Other task as assigned
-Maintaining relationship with existing and new customer
-Resolving customer complaints and queries
-Negotiating the term of agreement and issue quotation to customer
-Completing market research and monitor competitor activity
-Other tasks as assigned
1. Male , Age 25-32 years old
2. Graduate Bachelor degree in Electronics engineer
3. Have experience more than 2 years in Electronics manufacturing
4. Have knowledge in PCB, Mechanic and Electric component
5. Have knowledge in PCB and PCBA Process
6. Can work under pressure and complete job on time
7. High responsibility, Negotiate skill
8. Can communicate by English
9. Flexible to move workplace at Chonburi
- Specify guidelines for planning / control / design checks for new products and improvements to old products, including the development of new option products for all types of air conditioners, both our productsand OEM.
-Establish control methods / inspections / improvements to create installation manuals, operation manuals, air conditioning maintenance and other related products.
-Planning and manage system for controlling / checking / updating DWG drawin with Total format, sheet metal unfolding, Wiring Diagram, Piping Diagram and others related to drawing etc.
-Plan and organize control / inspection systems for product and spare parts testing.
-Planning / Controling / Inspecting for budget in engineering departments
-Establishing guidelines for personnel development in the department
-Making performance evaluation of the employees in the responsible department
-Supervising department employees to comply with company regulations (20 persons in team)
-Other assigned duties by the upper management
- Responsible for all function of Human Resources Management and Administration( Manpower Planning , Recruitment , Training & Development , Employee Relation , Performance Evaluation ,Compensation and benefits , Payroll , General Affairs etc. )
•Plan a production schedule and implement and control the production schedule
•Manage human and material resources to meet production targets and make decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement
•Monitor quality standards of products and implement standard operating procedures for production operations and set product quality standards
•Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
•Prepare and maintain production reports and implement improvements to the production process
•Review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
•Estimate production costs and manage production budgets and co-ordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution and management
•Other tasks as assigned
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
- Support monthly, quarterly and yearly account close
- Support taxation document and other tax issues
- Other assigned tasks