- Translate the Japanese language to employees and Management members .
- Translate the document or any message from JPN to Thai language or from Thai to JPN language.
- Translate for meeting
- Prepare the documents for Visa&Work-Permit process.
- Prepare the documents for training.
- Guest relation.
- take care of the driver, maid and guardsman working.
- Coordinate of office supplies maintenance.
- Handles of general &Sold out waste.Submit report to Department of Industrial Works and/or IEAT.
- Other jobs as assigned.
- Interpret Thai – Japanese and Japanese – Thai in meeting, training and production line
- Translate documents that related between Japanese language and Thai language
- Coordinate between Japanese suppliers and Thai Manufacturing
Monitors, assesses and documents business impacts, resolve actions and communicates to partners
changing or emerging product stewardship/chemical regulatory laws and regulations with an action
plan for deployment and implementation of actions working with teams.
Provides expertise and knowledge of existing and emerging chemical regulations, their applicability
and analysis for chemical regulations.
Ensure timely, completed and balanced submissions of registration dossiers of chemical products
under government policies, regulations.
Performs research and critical review of chemical, safety data and literature, compile reports and
notifications to governmental agencies.
Keep up to date with the regulation/guidelines both local and global and delivers to the business,
technical teams and/or customers.
Collaborates with the business and other functions to support implementation of product stewardship
strategy, policies, standards, programs and operating procedures as applicable.
Liaise and negotiate with regulatory authorities.
Supervising a team of customer service staffs and work with them to make sure they abide by all company
policies and procedures.
Provide product information to customers and sell company products both up-selling and cross-selling.
Assist in handling incoming service call inquiries and to solve customer complaints responsively.
Prepare quotation, issue sale order and all relevant supporting documents to serve customer order
Assist in developing & training customer service team, technical sales and service skills.
Coordinate with logistic team informing order status to customers.
Prepare and analyze report related to customer service management and as per line manager commands.
Working closely with Manager to manage all aspects of the customer service team to ensure smooth
customer center operations (line, call, fax, Facebook and email) and that key KPI targets are met.
Enter and ensure update customer information in the database.
Conduct and manage customer satisfaction survey. Analyze areas for improvement and work with
manager to improve customer service operation process and continuously seek moment to create WOW
experience for customers.
Prepare and check daily order fulfillment report.
Prepare and monitor case registration. Assist manager in resolving case complaints.
Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Implement and Develop logistics activities, which includes warehouse operations and logistics.
Effectively plan and scheduling the operations resources in order to meet and exceed internal and external
services levels at all times with productive and cost efficiency.
Formulate, implement and execute standard warehouse & Logistic policies, procedures and processes.
Manage a team of Operational Supervisors and Assistants in achieving both personal and team-level KPI's.
Manage and Monitoring the implementation of Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Monitor and organize warehouse inventory level, procurement, including inbound and outbound logistics.
Ensure compliance to Safety & Security, DG and Company policies and procedures.
Assist in training and coaching new and existing team members.
Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems or customer delivery issues.
Gathering and analyzing statistics and data related to logistics management (storage, handling-in,
handling-out, delivery expenses, team KPIs, and ISO matters).
- Check the accuracy of various tax ledger transactions submitted to the Revenue Department.
- Prepare monthly / yearly financial statements And plan the account correctly, completely and in time.
- Financial statement analysis Supervise and manage the work team Coordinate with relevant external agencies.
- Control the property system Supervise and manage the work team Coordinate with relevant external agencies.
- Other assignments from higher commander.
- Knowledge of SAP program will be an advantage.
- Have experience in the Stock Exchange and Real Estate fields will be an advantage.
- Perform financial and accounting closing of a year-end accounting
- Indicate the necessary accounting evident for expenses
- Build and lay foundation according to the accounting standard for a new company
- Understand company tax policy and able to calculate the tentative tax to be paid at the year-end
•Preparation of quality manual and quality assurance procedures for ensuring compliances as per ISO Standards.
•Creating Quality awareness by designing and Conducting Internal Audit training programmes for Managers/Key Executives whose work will affect the Quality of the product.
•Conducted Quality Management System Audits
•Audit Program (audit plan, schedule, checklists for auditing), checking nonconformity reports closing, document change request forms, measurement of quality objectives, proof for continual improvement, usage of logo, customer complaints & resolution, training needs, training records, training plans, measurement of the effectiveness of the training provided, performance evaluation, applicable statutory & regulatory requirements and reviewing corrective and preventive actions taken.
•Proactively identifying the areas of quality failure using checkpoints and taking appropriate corrective/preventive measures for resolving customer complaints and implementing system for monitoring of process monitoring and action plans.
•Conducted Management Reviews and adequately communicating data, issues, impacts, such that management has the facts for decision-making.
•.Interact with the department heads/ leads to understand the existing process and document the same
•Set and document workflow/ procedures for all departments
•Monitor effectiveness of the Information Security Management System (IMSM) process / workflow
•The selected candidate will be supporting the IMSM Team and will assist with ISO internal audits including scheduling and coordinating internal audits and annual audits as required
•Provide ISO System training at all levels of the company.
•Assure compliance with industry standards, regulatory, and safety requirements.
•Monitor, support, and continually improve the IMSM procedures and documentation.
•Thorough understanding of ISO Standards and Requirements.
•Ability to communicate diplomatically and effective
•Develop program, maintain and improve all processes (SMT, hand –soldering, Wave (Soldering, Inspection, etc.)
•Optimize set up and program to improve Process effectiveness
•Analyze yield of processes to ensure process capabilities
•Analyze defects to determine likely failure modes
•Design and development of new tooling for new and /or existing processes
•Design process flow and process capacity calculation
•Monitor all process flow to ensure that the process are in control
•Implement the use of SPC for control process
•Design training method, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
Quality Management System
•Responsible for establishment and maintenance of quality assurance standards and procedures including testing and maintenance methods, procedures, data collection and traceability.
•Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
•Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
•Monitor critical production steps to minimize loss and reduce re-work and non-conforming products
•Develop quality strategies to help the organization achieve strategic goals.
•To lead Quality Assurance Team to meet company's performance objectives
•Support and participates continuous improvement initiatives
•Lead customer complaint and work with team to come up with proactive action plans, drive quality improvement activities.
•Liaise with customers to ensure that improvements are communicated to the customers’ though 8D Reports and make sure all actions are implemented
Quality metrics and data analysis
•Analyze trends and issue Corrective Action Request and Preventive Action Requests ensuring they are escalated to appropriate levels of management to obtain satisfactory closure.
•Use field and service performance data to help identify the cause of failures and drive continual improvement.
Quality management review
Conduct management review meetings with the management team to review and discuss:
•Strategic Quality Plan & Performance to Goals
•Internal/External Audit Results
•Appropriateness and Suitability of the Quality Policy
•Recommendations/ Opportunities for Improvement
Supplier Quality Management
•Monitor supplier performance
•Specify quality requirements for raw materials with local & oversea suppliers
•Establish and maintain a QA program to monitor supplier quality, including audits, actions and controls.
Employee training and qualification
•Establish employee qualification and requalification training requirements for all positions that have a direct impact on product quality.
•Provide training to customer quality standards and industry quality standards to all applicable contract, part time and full time employees.
• Manage and monitor all human resources operations specifically in manpower planning, recruitment, employee development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and appraisals
• Review company benefit structure
• Organize Talent Management Plan
• Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish engagement
• Assess training needs and create relevant training and development programs in alignment with the business objectives
• Others as assigned.
- Manage and inspect the accounting work of affiliated companies.
- Analyze information related to accounting within accordance with the company policy.
- If having experience in manufacturing business Will be an advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant IT fields
• Male preferred with age between 30-40 years old, Thai Nationality
• 5+ years in IT system-related as Project Management, project analyst or coordinator experience especially in manufacturing or multinational organization
• Experience in database access using SQL/ORACLE/MySQL or any database
• Experience with analytical (visualization) software
• Experience in Web Development, SQL Server, ASP.NET, including HR applications, Humantrix is desirable
• Extensive experience in implementing HR systems, reporting system, data warehouse full life cycle technology upgrades, test strategy, planning and regression testing
- Provide help desk support and resolve problems.
- Daily monitor, Control the computer server, network infrastructure and security to ready for work.
- Maintenance and solving problem of server, Application, Network access as primary and guide and support office to fixed unsolved problem.
- Monitoring and following IT Policy and IT Laws.
- Manage , maintain , update patch of all OS, Application, Network SW/HW, Anti-virus
- Utilize and maintain the help desk tracking software.
- Support IQA, customer audit , CB audit (ISO9001 / IATF16949)
• Comparison the competitor product and analyze the advantage / disadvantage of our product
• Supporting to apply A/C regulation in each country. (Understand requirement, audit testing site, Submit required document)
• Create the presentation to promote new products and new functions as well as key feature to message our product concept
• Advising customers about inquiry on products specification
• Coordinate with customers to distribute AC products for the company in line with company objectives
• Develop marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Analyze market situation by periodically visiting market to get competitor marketing activities and market information
• Provide product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appreciate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
• Report sales vs. projection result by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
• prepare sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials
• Perform duties according to assignment assigned by the company.
- Collect data to prepare annual expenses budget with previous year comparison.
- Prepare and Analyze actual data compare with budget by monthly to control actual budget related with budget target that set up by each division.
- Make the proposal for budget controlling and counter-measure to all management in order to keep budget according to got approved.
- Prepare Financial Statement to support auditors (Internal & External Auditors, CPA))"
- Prepare documents support ISO9001,ISO14001 ISO18001( OHSA))
- Reconcile Inventory ( Raw material , WIP , FG.)
- Prepare Cost Varaince data for adjust by Quarter
- Other report assign by GM Accounting & Finance Division
- Manage overall accounting activities, including monthly accounting book closing for various companies under Panthera Group.
- Prepare managerial reports for the monthly board meetings and present key performance information to the CFO.
- Prepare and review annual financial statements to ensure that they are complying with Thai GAAP & local regulations.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, external auditors, and joint venture partners to provide data and answer questions regarding finance, accounting, and taxations.
- Perform quarterly business forecast, annual budget.
- Review actual monthly business performance against plan and provide root cause analysis report.
- Assist CFO for the development and implementation of new work processes, procedures, and policies.
- To act as a Finance Business Partner for inter-department team.
- Perform any other functions that are required by the CFO.