• Provide technical assistance to sales to maximize support customers
• Response to requests for emergency set up and services to settle machine problem
• Provide technical assistance to the customer regarding installation, operation, support, repair and maintenance
• Develop and further expand technical knowledge and expertise, currently recognised industry standards for engineering ability not only for yourself but also your team members
• Provide technical support, seminar and problem-solving to customers and to the sales engineer
• Problem unit checking
1. Collect and analyze product quality data
2. Inspect, follow up, fix quality And regularly hold meetings to reflect quality
3. Manage points of change Perform quality corrections Check back for quality And prepare monthly reports
4. Establish plans and activities for quality control of the factory. And carry out on-site inspections
1. Coordinate between company and solution partner, such as making appointments for customer care, helping to propose opinions on starting a venture with solution partner.
2. Coordinate with organizations / agencies in Thailand and help promote good relationships and plan activities with that organization.
(The project plans to contact industrial organizations in Thailand in the future)
3.Take care, guide, explain and help plan for the promotion of shared factory.
4. Coordinate with the head of Japan in various matters within the company, including helping to coordinate with the Thai side.
1) Managing fixed asset record including transaction of addition, disposal and transfer in accounting system according to company policies.
2) Prepare monthly closing process for all function of fixed asset.
3) Responsible for fixed asset physical count twice a year and summarize fixed asset report.
4) Controlling of investment budget.
1) Provide ad hoc spending roll up when needed.
*Build and install new machine of engine production lines.
*Modify and improvement machine of engine production lines.
*Maintenance and repair of machines/facilities.
*Not Process / Planning Engineer
• Sales Global Agreement as Japanese coordinator, and also coordinate contract with customers.
• Explain and present about Global Agreement to Senior management members.
• Make a strategy of Global Agreement for a future agreement.
• Establish good relationships with executive members or customers. (Japanese and Thai manager)
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and also get the new business opportunity through the relationship with the customer.
• Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals.
1. To be able to analyze and apply in evaluation for the use of product technology.
2. Able to plan, implement, supervise and coordinate product development.
3. Manage the R&D team to achieve corporate goals.
4. Able to integrate work well together of the company's R&D team resources
5. Able to conduct research and product qualification confirmation.
6. Manage RFQs.
7. To be able to develop and design a connection cable project or electronics.
8. Able to prepare and review BOM.
9. Able to try and produce samples / molds in the development process and review problems and propose solutions.
10.Able to inspect parts and products That can affect customer approval
11.Able to review problems Offer solutions And management of design change of mass production products.
•Communicate with foreign customer or manufacturers on product designs and prototypes to ensure great quality.
•Manage product information to ensure accuracy.
•Analyze and control costs including manufacturing cost, marketing cost and operation cost.
•Coordinate with Marketing and Sales Team to boost profit for each product.
*Provide day-to-day administration and assist in HR functions.
*Coordinate with Accounting department to provide advance payment and relevant matters.
*Monitoring terms and agreements with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
*Assisting agreement contracts and registration documents i.e. building contract, office supplier contract, car rental and driver services contract etc.
*Coordinating with related departments both internal and external as well as government department, Insurance company, Hospital etc.
*Administrate VISA and Work Permit to expatriates including 90 days report.
*Other administrative tasks as assigned from supervisor.
*Document management skill and work independently.
1.Management of the organization is in accordance with the labor law including corporate policies.
2.Manage the process for recruiting
3.Manage processes for payroll and overtime
4.Managing welfare and benefits processes
5.Process management for training
6.Control and document management for ISO support system audits
7.Employing foreign workers / doing a Work Permit
• Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
• Perform minor repairs
• Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues
• Install appliances and equipment
• Report to facilities or maintenance manager for issues
• Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
• Perform other related duties and activities as required
1.To cooperate with customers & makers on the quality issue
2.To review and monitor caused analysis and countermeasure reply from the maker in each quality problem issue
3.To maintain procedure, process, any document with related ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality system)
4.To cooperate with customers & makers about the environment, green procurement requirement
5.To manage part defective with suppliers to support customer's production able to operate smoothly.
6.Part defective analysis to define root cause with supplier
7.To perform as per company's assignment job and or project
*Responsible for New product flow : Design model and test prototypes for customer requirement, Process trial ,Pre-mass confirmation, Mass improvement quality and productivities, Standard issue, Training or any related field.
*Create, Design and Manage for new machine, tool and packing.
*Contact to internal and external suppliers or institutes for outsource design and development.
*Improve product design to meet customer requirements
*Cooperate with Production team, Production planning team and Quality team, Sale team, Purchase team, Maintenance team to solve any problem.
1.Sales management part
1.1 Maintain existing customer and creating after-sales satisfaction for make customers continue to buy the company's products
have consistent orders.
1.2 Distribute products to as many new customers as possible to increase market share.
1.3 Plan and analyze competitors' market situation
1.4 Preparing short-term promotions, long-term seminars, provide product knowledge to customers to increase the chances of making more orders.
1.5 Maintain sales to meet the goals set by the company.
1.6 Prepare a monthly sales summary document to know the monthly sales customer order information
2. Team Management part
2.1Cooperate, coordinate, organize work to achieve the company's goals and customer service.
3.1 Follow the command of the supervisor and the Company's rules which are strictly lawful
3.2 Operate according to the Company's standard system in 5S activities, drug prevention, safety, etc.
3.3 participated in the activities designated by the company.
•Responsible for programmer tasks and develop software
•Knowledge in ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server
•Conducts testing and developing programs
•Create system user manual and training
•Providing support for ERP SAP
•Supporting the Japanese director related businesses.
•Following the Japanese director to visit customer and PR.
•Contact clients for any matter related to the Department.
•Act as a leader to oversee and supervise sales staff to ensure the company's goals are achieved.
•Support Sales activities, and Team.
•Establish good relationships with team members or customers. (Japanese and Thai)
•Any jobs assigned by Japanese director.
•Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals.
•Managing and planning sales order to achieve sales target
•Maintain relationship with client and find new client
•Summary order entry and balance.
•Send deliver report and monthly report to head section
•Performing the other tasks as per assigned.
•Manage, maintain, and support the softwires and databases
•Troubleshoot and resolve software and databases issues
•Get requirement, Design, Develop, and implement new software programs
•Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
•Create security and database protection settings