•Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customer and prospective.
•Preparing sales monthly & weekly reports.
•Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
•Visiting current & new potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
•Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
•Other tasks as assigned
•Directs the resources and activities of the Health & Safety programs by providing advice and guidance to the Company Management
•Gather statistic, analyze information, and arrange monthly report and suggestion about danger encounter, sickness, or trouble because of employee's performance.
•Regularly prepare and conduct the training of Fire Drill, First Aid and Safety Awareness
•Encounter arising accident, stop every activity which will endanger to employee and assets, investigating root cause of accident, propose corrective action plan and present to managers,Plant Director and Safety Committee
•Performed miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned
1. Planning and production control.
2. Quality control, production quantity. And production time
3. Control the use of raw materials suitable for use and reuse.
4. Check the availability of machinery used in production.
5. Training to provide correct knowledge to subordinates.
6. Control the production process correctly according to the specified steps.
7. Improved production processes for better efficiency.
8. Report performance results, problems and suggestions to supervisors.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisors.