• Responding to inquiries regarding company establishment and BOI.
• Basically, those who can respond to top management because they mainly respond to inquiries from customers and presidents of Japanese companies.
• Thai is not particularly necessary, but the person concerned needs to be able to communicate with staff and managers in English.
• Management of 30 subordinates.
• Act as a business development team member within the local and regional sales team, reports to the Director of Sales & Operation (DSO) of the assigned countries.
• To gain new accounts within the local manufacturing supply chain matching with the Surface Solutions strategy set by the local DSO's.
• Responsible to grow the Japanese accounts in SEA and developing the collaboration with the technical and commercial headquarters of the customers based either in Japan or in the regional hubs.
• Promote, coach, train the selected Surface Solutions to all key stakeholders in order to establish a long-lasting partnership with customers based on technological and service leadership. He/she must develop relationships from C levels, over R&D decision-makers, down to the local users in the production shop floors to ensure the right use of the company's technologies.
• Responsible to identify, quantify, qualify and map the prospect/customer landscape in the CRM software and proposing alternative business development strategies to the DSO's to grow profitably the various Product Lines. He / She is also responsible to map and analyze the competitor landscape to define the SWOT for future strategic decisions.
• Responsible to coordinate with the local sales managers and their teams the activities to drive all sales opportunities to successful orders. Activities and Sale Opportunity planning, reporting and data analysis are all done with the global CRM system, enabling all colleagues to access the key information at all times.
• Promote and participate in marketing events such as exhibitions, product campaigns, technical customer seminars, online webinars, etc.
• Focus on the Product Line Cutting Tools and develop new business with Japanese Automotive OEMs down to Tier 2 suppliers located in Thailand and neighboring countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia. Furthermore, he/she will develop cross-selling opportunities for the Product Line Forming Tools & Precision Components within his / her customer network.
•Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customer and prospective.
•Preparing sales monthly & weekly reports.
•Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
•Visiting current & new potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
•Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
•Other tasks as assigned
•Directs the resources and activities of the Health & Safety programs by providing advice and guidance to the Company Management
•Gather statistic, analyze information, and arrange monthly report and suggestion about danger encounter, sickness, or trouble because of employee's performance.
•Regularly prepare and conduct the training of Fire Drill, First Aid and Safety Awareness
•Encounter arising accident, stop every activity which will endanger to employee and assets, investigating root cause of accident, propose corrective action plan and present to managers,Plant Director and Safety Committee
•Performed miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned
1. Planning and production control.
2. Quality control, production quantity. And production time
3. Control the use of raw materials suitable for use and reuse.
4. Check the availability of machinery used in production.
5. Training to provide correct knowledge to subordinates.
6. Control the production process correctly according to the specified steps.
7. Improved production processes for better efficiency.
8. Report performance results, problems and suggestions to supervisors.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisors.