- RFQ issue and control both of Local & oversea supplier
- Analyze cost break down (Material, process, and transportation Fee)
- Compare price and negotiate
- Control new part schedule & create a new item in QAD system & support initial flow team
- Evaluate New supplier, implement sign agreement to supplier, review agreement by yearly
- Create an idea for cost reduction and implement activity, summary, and control result by monthly
- Submit & control the price of the current part in the QAD system
- Control and maintain a document of purchasing by follow up ISO system
- Control process change request from supplier
- Manage supplier annual audit schedule & improvement supplier by co-operate with SQA
- Audit & improvement supplier by co-operate with SQA
- Evaluation by monthly, Lead control supplier performance and improvement
- Check & Control supplier capacity according Quotation / agreement
- Supplier's problem solving (not a concern to quality issue)
- Control AKBT's Tooling Assessment that keep at supplier
- Improve own work & concern work in other section/department
- Release MBO according policy , control & report every month
- Control and follow the subordinates in accordance with department policy and the company policy.
- Supervision, summary report working quality jobs, and control calibration measurement tool to Customer specifications and the subordinate jobs or other jobs related.
- Set/push the quality system into the plant in order to improve higher quality
- Make a report of the QC
1. Prepare plans and follow up on TPS activities in accordance with the plans of Toyota customers.
2. Take responsibility for DSFM activities in accordance with the plans of Toyota customers.
3. Lead the way to improve, develop Production ordering system within the factory and delivery of work pieces to customers
*Lead the APQP team to achieve master schedule
*Develop and maintain Process Flow Chart, FMEA, Work Instruction, Control Plan, Process Sheet, Work Standard, Control Chart, Job Set-up Guide, Master Sample.
*Develop and Able design tooling/equipment/process changes.
*Perform production process prove out/capability and potential studies.
*Perform reliability studies on all measuring/testing equipment used in the production process in accordance with the MSA reference manual.
*Obtain Production Part Process Approval (PPAP) and PSW approval for the responsible product to meet established program milestones and objectives.
*Report to Section Manager (PE New Model)
- Determine the work plan for the production of sample products in accordance with the needs of customers (Drawing, Specification) and in accordance with the company's policy.
- Check the drawing received from the customer before making a sample and distributing it to the relevant departments in the organization.
- Product design of new products to be able to take the process and define it as a process flow
- Check specifications and production requirements for new products according to customer specifications
- Check the production condition for before Mass production
- Liaise with various related departments such as preparing new products / improving production processes
- Develop products at every stage of production to ensure quality higher efficiency in terms of product quality, production efficiency, reducing production costs and developing the potential of production personnel
- Summarize the results of the report to the management
- Evaluate the performance of employees in the command line.
- Comply with the requirements of Quality Management System ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001
1.Managing installation work, control work, make a work plan, repair and maintain air conditioning system. Refrigeration system in building and other places.
2.Managing contractors following the company plans and standard.
3.Sloving problems from contractors.
4.Managing other workers to following company rules.
5.Can handle document and report.
1. Inprocess checking on all items in WIP standard
2. Training and assign the operator to understand on their job on Inprocess inspection item
3. Preparing tag or any identification tag use for WIP
4. Record and keep inprocess checking data
5. Review Wip STD and WIP check sheet
6. Control pre control chart for WIP
7. Support MSA activity
8. Control and implement asakai activity
9. Control activity SSAS and CQI9 or follow to customer requirement
*New project launch and Builds the project team, organizing and leading the project meetings including master schedule, budget, quality and technical / engineering Support marketing and sales
*Visit customers to get the requirement
*Responsible for the development of design concept
*Defines and sets the priorities, in agreement with the Managers for sales / purchasing / material planning / warehouse / quality assurance / engineering / production & process / maintenance / quality system and safety
*Budget control and meet target / profit of company (people – investments – general expenses – development)
*Tracking project timeline and take lead to monitor project result each even and make official report that included implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
*Ensure customer communication externally and internally with respect to the constant Innovation
*Hold regular update meetings.
*Recommend corrective action when a project plan does not meet objectives.
*Track project compared to plan with focus on function
*To meet production target which conform to customers’ specification and delivery schedule, by ensuring that all inter-departmental activities are well coordinated
*To initiate and implement preventive/corrective action to resolve production-related quality and technical
*To ensure that all engineering documentation pertaining to process, product structure, etc. are accurately updated and maintained in accordance with the Quality System. requirement.
*To implement cost-effective measures and established acceptable quality level of works, to achieve lower production costs and improve product quality.
*To ensure that all resources and information pertinent to satisfactory completion of assigned tasks are made available to subordinate staff.
*To ensure that the cost estimation of new enquiries as highlighted during the contract review meeting,
submitted to the Sales & Marketing - Department were as accurate, realistic and timely as possible.
*To develop and enhance the core competence of the Engineering group in die-cutting technique and other manufacturing processes or capabilities to meet the growth objectives of the company.
*To supervise, monitor and motivate work of staff to ensure effective and satisfactory Performance of assigned tasks.
*To develop departmental budget, and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures
*Controlling and monitoring the preparation plan, tools and production process of all new products.
*Control and monitor the design of the Jig concept and layout concept of the new mode
*Collect market service information and service reports as required by headquarters.
*Create a data of maintenance & unit repair record
*Conduct a delivery inspection of customer Product
*Create part list database for maintenance parts & reusable parts
*Monitoring warranty process, warranty statement & monitoring warranty time.
*Handle a maintenance & repair heavy machine & give training to customer
*Design tool and step for New model and Current model
*Create tooling list, Tool life and control tool stock
*Purchase and prepare before trial process
*Trial and analyze data with Trial & Improvement team
*Edit drawing after trial process
*Cooperate with production department for current model
*Support to all concern both internal and external
*Quality Assurance responsibility to achieve customer satisfaction.
*Quality Improvement Activity (QCC Activity, Quality mild activity)
*Control quality product all process.
*Analysis problem and conclusion data to support senior manager.
*Quality data analysis with presentation to management and concern section for improvement.
*Handle with customer/vendor/production relationship independently.
*Cooperate with customer and internal section in term of quality concern.
*Support all product existing and new product as per customer require.
*Monitoring PM activity, also update' revise PM point in sheet.
*Analyze machines troubles, also improvement/ modification for necessary point.
*Summary for machine/ utilities problem and report to superior.
*Solving problems of machines with the relevant departments
*Control and supervise the technician team to perform maintenance work according to quality standards
*Make the maintenance document according to the ISO system.
*To monitoring and control production capacity and quality maintain.
*Lead team of people in execution of daily production tasks, work scheduling, training, maintenance and in continuous improvement
*Perform problem-solving to develop corrective actions for NG issues or to initiate continuous improvement
*Coordinate tooling and equipment availability, repair and maintenance
*Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions
*Ensure cleanliness and maintains safe work environment.
*Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
• Management all aspects of raw material and production planning.
• Delivery planning to achieve customer’s requirement.
• Control material and finished goods stock.
• Planning to import material order follow plan.
• Communicating with internal production and support organization to manage the plan in efficient.
• Coordinate with Sales and Marketing for production requirement.
1.Work in the production department
2.Plan and control work to achieve the quality according to the company's goals
3. Supervise the forming process and department's work according to the standards of the customers.
4.Other tasks as assigned
*Design and cooperate with customer and related department for new model improvement
*Deal with customer claim and find the solution to solve the problem.
*Estimate cost for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options.
*Analysis and create improvement items
*Other tasks as assigned
1.Machine control and operation of slitter line and packing work
2.Control documents and prepare various standards
3.Contact, cooperate and coordinate with other agencies
4.Supervise subordinates and monitor work
5.can use a cutter (Cutting aluminum sheet or steel sheet)