1. Strategic Planning to various departments of the rolling mill engineering department able to achieve the goals of the company that have been set
2. Plan to arrange manpower to suit the assigned tasks.
3. Order follow-up Preventive Maintenance tasks assigned to be completed on time.
4. Analyze the cause of the problem and present a solution to prevent and reduce Break Down.
5. Plan the repair work. ,creating machines to be efficient. Priority is given to meet deadlines.
6. Improve, change, develop machinery, tools, machine parts to be more efficient in use.
7. Plan to order and order Spare Part, important and necessary machinery both domestically and internationally to be sufficient in accordance with the annual production plan.
8. Transfer knowledge advice. Employees in the department have knowledge elements to put into practice to produce results.
9. Provide important training courses And it is necessary for employees to have knowledge to practice in their line of work.
10. Coordinate with other departments to achieve the success of the company's operations.
11. Consider and approve the leave, assess the performance of the subordinates according to their abilities.
12. Check and control the ordering work. Spare parts disbursement in the ERP system to be complete and correct
1.Management Policy, Quality Target and Environment target of company.
2.Process investigation & Evaluation product and confirm quality for process of production.
3.Quality process improvement.
5.Control of operator and assign them to do job.
6.In charge of all customers returns/complaints & keep track of all corrective actions and provide timely update status of corrective actions.
7.Manage the operation of quality inspection.
1. Finalize specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
2. Control part quality and support team communicate with concern section to solve part quality problem and support production to do continual production.
3. Verification standard sample of every materials: 1time/year
4. Set judgement criterial for inprocess inspection
5. Confirm and analysis defective part which claim from customer and production, then issue problem information feedback supplier concerning part quality problem
6. Customer complain management
7. Control of measuring equipment (Calibration)
8. Prepare MSA plan and analysis result
9. Assisting for internal, second and third party audit.
10. Work closely with Production, Purchasing and Marketing team to ensure customer satisfaction of product samples and product quality.
11. Cooperate with new model them for checking quality of new part/material, make inspection check sheet for new part according to specification.
12. Coordinate in new model phase with R&D team and head office (Ppk, X bar- R chart, new material), PPAP data
13. Practice the best knowledge, analytical problem solving skills and effective supervision.
14. Quality analysis and improvement activities to comply with company policy.
15. Review customer manual, customer standard, Specification
16. IATF 16949/ISO 9001 internal audit activities.
1. Manage team and project with internal/external organize and complied with safety rule of each organization
2. Collaborate with external researcher and control the out put
3. Set procedures and work instructions of Research & Development section
4. Meeting with appropriated section and customer to plan and define the concept for development product and process
5. Apply knowledge to create and propose idea of new project, solution according to the need of customer and market
6. General team leader function such as Purpose yearly budget, Manage team and appraisal
7. Control expenses under budget approval
*Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
*Design and develop engagement program and company activities.
*Review and implement discipline guidelines and monitor the disciplinary action process that align with company regulations
*Maintain good relationship with local labor authorities.
*Oversee GA function.
*Acts as an advisor and contact person between employee committee and union representatives.
*Develop & Design software follow requirement
*Make user manuals and training
*Monitor and maintain existing and new application/database
*Support team or user investigate the application problem and solve issue
*User training (Training) : MS Basic, security
1. Work as projects according to the assigned policy.
2. Supervising and monitoring IT Software, Hardware, Programing, EPR system and etc.
3. Setting up EPR system, Network for the new site.
4. Supporting EPR systems of branches
5. Performing and resolving standard service requests and incident, remote support.
6. Coordinating with the Regional IT team to provide effective support to ERP and other application systems.
7. Ensuring that data, hardware, and software are adequately secured at all times.
8. Coordinating computer systems upgrades with all concerned customers and vendors.
9. Performing others as assigned.
1. Supervise and control the production plan, production to achieve the goals.
2. Control and prevent wastes in the production process.
3. Supervise subordinates to be able to work effectively.
4. Prepare a manpower rate to suit the production plan.
*Monitoring PM activity, also update' revise PM point in sheet.
*Analyze machines troubles, also improvement/ modification for necessary point.
*Summary for machine/ utilities problem and report to superior.
*Solving problems of machines with the relevant departments
*Control and supervise the technician team to perform maintenance work according to quality standards
*Make the maintenance document according to the ISO system.
1. Control production quality as customer requirement.
2. Control QC & QA KPI to achieve company target.
3. Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity
4. Review quality of all materials at the site
5. Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards
6. Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project
1. Develop and implement product testing procedures as customer requirement standards or ISO standards
2. Taking care of the Calibrate measuring tools (Measuring Instrument) to be in accordance with the plan.
3. Taking care of the Testing machine, Measuring Instrument to be in accordance with the plan and to be in good working condition.
4. Issuing documents certifying the results of product testing as well as jointly analyze the causes of non-standard cases
1.Develop program or report follow by user requirement/specification.
2.Create Program by using C#, Java software project
3.Coordinate with IT Manager for software project
4.Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
5.Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
6.Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
8.Maintains, tests and integrates application components
9.Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented