1. Coordinate with Japan Head Quarter for specify, procure, and implement new Injection Molding.
2. Collaborate with the design team (Japanese in Japan) to review and provide feedback on designs relating to mold-ability, quality, and cost.
3. Prepare estimates for new mold and design changes.
4. Manage molding suppliers to design, develop, construct and deliver new injection mold tooling, including adherence to timing plans.
5. Work with molding suppliers to trial and approve new molds for shipment.
6. Coordinate delivery of molds to over sea customers. (USA, Mexico)
7. Work with inspection/quality teams to ensure plastic parts are inspected properly.
8. Travel to molding suppliers and manufacturing plants in Chonburi, Samutprakarn.
9. Meeting, write a progress report and input data in Japanese.