1. To support each department by translates between Japanese <> Thai language
2. Documents translates Japanese to Thai & Thai to Japanese
3. To support meeting translates between Japanese <> Thai
4. To support and coordinate between Japanese and Thai staffs.
5. To Coordinate and take care Japanese customer
6. Other’s duties assigned by Superior
• Translate documents between Thai-English-Japanese
• Interpret in the meeting
• Support tasks in the IT department.
• Coordinate between Japanese and Thai staff
• Support other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Manage sales & purchase activity
• Make Weekly forecast & reports as assign
• Coordinate with suppliers for shipments and other related matters
• Make billing and follow up payment from customers
• Coordinate with the QA department when customer make a claim
• Getting and verify RFQ to issue quotation
• Manage Price & Making quotation & Cost check
• Co-ordinate with the Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
• Visit customer and supplier to update market information and keep a good relationship
• Communicate with customers and maintain a good relationship
• Translate Thai-English-Japanese as assign
• Others as assigned by superior.
• Cooperating and taking care of customers and steel maker companies
• Support new activities related to customers and go to visit and meeting with them
• Responsibility for price and quotation to support customers
• Negotiate and monitor for delivery control and material defects
-Make promotion plan of products especially value added model.
-Visit customers and collect any necessary requirements to provide and present company's products and services.
-To analyze sales statistics, promotion, and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget.
-Prepare the product's presentations and demonstrations to ensure and increase customers' satisfaction for business opportunities.
-Variance analysis for budget & target, and review report with completed and correctly.
-Achieve sales target to meet the KPI for the set time period.
-Complete weekly and monthly Sales reports (Sales data, activities, client updates and competitor information).
-Interpreter 60 - 70%
-Production & factory side 60 - 70% + Back Office 30 - 40%
-Morning meetings, production meetings, project and other internal meetings
- between JP MGR and Thai employees, supporting communication
-Translation 30 - 40%
-Announcements, email and related from Japanese HQ
-Production procedure, manuals, and related documents
・Interpret Japanese to Thai and vice versa mainly in production line
・Take care Japanese clients when they visit factory
・Attend internal meeting in factory and office, then support interpreting during the meeting
・Translate documents and e-mail from Japanese to Thai and vice versa. Sometimes translate documents or e-mail from Thai to English
・Other task might be assigned
- Responsible for all related production as such Production Control, Production, and Quality assurance processes of the company.
- Carry out assignments and control operations of various sections, including Production Planning Section, Production Section and Quality - Assurance Section to be achieve the plan and consistent with the policy of the organization.
- Follow up and evaluate the performance of the section continuously. Including analyzing the results to find the cause and establishing solutions for prevention in the event that the work cannot be completed as planned.
- Operate according to company policy and policy on quality management system (ISO9001) and environmental management system (ISO14001) together
- Analyze and solve long-term work problems with concrete and jointly set clear work standards.
- Develop section plans and increase work efficiency, personnel performance within the related section.
- Manage costs / expenses of the section.
- Communicate and coordinate with management with Thai and Japanese.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the management.
Translate Thai to Japanese and Japanese to Thai
-Attend to the meeting of Production / Maintenance / QA / Others.
-Translate document of company (Announcement, Procedure, Manual etc.)
-Support Japanese Management (Scheduling, Meeting, Coodinating etc.)
Interpret Thai – Japanese and Japanese – Thai in meeting, training and production line
- Translate documents that related between Japanese language and Thai language
- Coordinate between Japanese suppliers and Thai Manufacturing
• Plan task and schedule by WBS (Work Breakdown Structure).
• Issue management for system bug, and etc.
• Check and control the results of members' tasks
• Design software program specification & Documentation.
• Design test case for software program & Documentation.
• Get requirement definition, fit & gap analysis.
• Handle software documentation thus System workflow, use case, ER-Diagram, data dictionary, basic and Program specification.
• Coordinate projects for a smooth operation/ service/ customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with programmers and software developers to build the system.
• Oversee installation and testing correcting problems before the final version is released.
• Provide staff training and instruction manuals for the new or upgraded systems.
Translate the Japanese language to employees and Management members .
- Translate the document or any message from JPN to Thai language or from Thai to JPN language.
- Translate for meeting
- Prepare the documents for Visa&Work-Permit process.
- Prepare the documents for training.
- Guest relation.
- take care of the driver, maid and guardsman working.
- Coordinate of office supplies maintenance.
- Handles of general &Sold out waste.Submit report to Department of Industrial Works and/or IEAT.
- Other jobs as assigned.
• Analyzing a company's IT system and infrastructure.
• Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
• Planning a timeline for completion of projects.
• Understanding a client's business needs.
• Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
• Analyzing and determining security threats.
• Providing advice on technology best practices.
• Collaborating with the technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
• Training staff to use the new IT system.
• Monitoring the success of the IT solution.
• Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
1. Invoice verification of purchase order and FI booking processing in SAP
2. Reconcile advance payment opening balance with vendor
3. Prepare monthly AP reports (Down payment, AP aging report, cash flow report, etc.)
4. IC reconciliation and IC balance management
5. Working with account receivable and other functions to resolve account issues when necessary.
6. Documentation of carried out controls according to specified internal control requirements
7. Support of ERP project related to accounts payable.
8. Data creation / Uploading to web-banking system for Factoring / e-Promissory note (Japan specific work)
9. Check SAP Vendor master Request forms (Create, Change, Delete flag )
10. AP Data consolidation to analysis
11. Response to inquiries (Mainly Vendor master, related AP matter)
1. Clearing AP open item in SAP
1. Do Payment Run with SAP
1.Handle in PO, PR and invoice
2.coordinating with sales team and summarizing sales document
3.Delivery control with overseas customers (Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, China, etc.), and support customers
1. Interpreter and translator (speak, listen, write and read) of Japanese and Thai language
2. If a candidate is good to English as well, English interpreter and translator will be asked to work.
3. Other work which might be assigned by a supervisor