1. Coordinate between company and solution partner, such as making appointments for customer care, helping to propose opinions on starting a venture with solution partner.
2. Coordinate with organizations / agencies in Thailand and help promote good relationships and plan activities with that organization.
(The project plans to contact industrial organizations in Thailand in the future)
3.Take care, guide, explain and help plan for the promotion of shared factory.
4. Coordinate with the head of Japan in various matters within the company, including helping to coordinate with the Thai side.
• Sales Global Agreement as Japanese coordinator, and also coordinate contract with customers.
• Explain and present about Global Agreement to Senior management members.
• Make a strategy of Global Agreement for a future agreement.
• Establish good relationships with executive members or customers. (Japanese and Thai manager)
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and also get the new business opportunity through the relationship with the customer.
• Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals.
1.To cooperate with customers & makers on the quality issue
2.To review and monitor caused analysis and countermeasure reply from the maker in each quality problem issue
3.To maintain procedure, process, any document with related ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality system)
4.To cooperate with customers & makers about the environment, green procurement requirement
5.To manage part defective with suppliers to support customer's production able to operate smoothly.
6.Part defective analysis to define root cause with supplier
7.To perform as per company's assignment job and or project
•Supporting the Japanese director related businesses.
•Following the Japanese director to visit customer and PR.
•Contact clients for any matter related to the Department.
•Act as a leader to oversee and supervise sales staff to ensure the company's goals are achieved.
•Support Sales activities, and Team.
•Establish good relationships with team members or customers. (Japanese and Thai)
•Any jobs assigned by Japanese director.
•Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals.
• Analyzing a company's IT system and infrastructure.
• Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
• Planning a timeline for completion of projects.
• Understanding a client's business needs.
• Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
• Analyzing and determining security threats.
• Providing advice on technology best practices.
• Collaborating with the technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
• Training staff to use the new IT system.
• Monitoring the success of the IT solution.
• Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
*Interpret for support Japanese and Thai staff
*Translate document Thai-Japanese-English and vice versa
*Interpreter for Japanese GM on meeting in office and factory
*Support business planning and think about strategy for the cooperate
*Other as assigned
•Interpret Thai-Japanese-English during meeting
•Interpret, Coordinate between Thai and Japanese staff during production process and other department
•Translate documents Japanese-Thai and Thai-Japanese
•Other related activities as assigned
• Translate documents between Thai-English-Japanese
• Interpret in the meeting
• Support tasks in Accounting & Finance department
• Coordinate between Japanese and Thai staff
• Support other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews, and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counselling employees and supervisors.
• Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts, and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
• Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
• Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Advances human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Support General Affairs & Admin tasks and supervise subordinates in the team.
1. Assist for Sales Team and Sales manager
• Daily sales activity, receiving a call (Response), Reply customer’s email
• Prepare and Issue Quotation, purchase order, Tax invoice, delivery note, billing’s document
• Control delivery and forecast.
• Control loading the item at customer warehouse (sometimes)
• Prepare document and sample for sending by EMS or DHL
• Contact with shipping section for planning delivery
• Contact with Japan side for shipping documents
• Support sale staffs and Japanese staffs
• Stock controlling
• Billing and collect cheque (sometimes outside)
2. Summary report
• Responsibility for monthly sales summary report in each item
• Checking and booking rate for import shipment
• Customer (visitor) support
• Hotel reservation
• Assigned by supervisor.
•Sale of induction heating equipment
•Business development with the automotive industry, two-wheeler industry, electrotechnical industry
•Responsible for Project management and handling for customer support
•Coordination both internal and external organization
•Report line to Factory Manager
•Other tasks as assigned
•Assist Management in various Project s.
•Coordinating with internal and third parties for the execution of projects.
•Preparing and updating project documentation, project status, progress update, key issues and recommendations on a regular basis and/or upon request from management.
•Summary report for management.
・Input Data for Purchasing Invoice.(Manual & Upload).
・Invoice issuing for customer & Subcontract company.
・Adjust Shipping Label Quantity.
・Print Material Receipt.
・Change Exchange Rate.
・Damage Parts of Local & Oversea.
・Upload Data for Receiving, Shipping.
・Inform Pallet Quantity to Truck Booking to get the material supply.
・Any other related duties requested by the supervisors and manager.
• Execute market research
• Analyse and grasp the customers/users requirement/needs
• Prepare the business proposal and/or business plan and/or business strategy
• Do a feasibility study
• Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders (Ho-Ren-So)
• Execute project management (handle multiple projects at the same time)
• Conduct the POC (Proof of Concept)
• Work at a site (Genba)
• Review the contract from the business side’s viewpoint
• Scale up the business
*To Manage and lead Sales teams to ensure that the teams meet or exceed overall targets.
*Design and implement a business strategic plan that expands the company's customer base.
*To be responsible for reporting revenue, expenses report and forecasts and Sales statistics to management regularly.
*To build the relationship with prospective customers and maintain the good long-term relationship with existing customers such as Daikin, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Tenma, Fuji Electric
*To develop a sales team through motivation, counseling and training.
*Support and present product drawing to customer
1.Develop and manage human resource budgets in accordance with established HR strategies, policies and systems to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives
2.Collecting Time Attendance, calculate overtime, count leave, payroll and benefits
3.Managing Visa, Work Permit
4.Register social security for the other employees
5.Office management, equipment purchase, insurance arrangements etc.