- Check the accuracy of various tax ledger transactions submitted to the Revenue Department.
- Prepare monthly / yearly financial statements And plan the account correctly, completely and in time.
- Financial statement analysis Supervise and manage the work team Coordinate with relevant external agencies.
- Control the property system Supervise and manage the work team Coordinate with relevant external agencies.
- Other assignments from higher commander.
- Knowledge of SAP program will be an advantage.
- Have experience in the Stock Exchange and Real Estate fields will be an advantage.
- Manage and inspect the accounting work of affiliated companies.
- Analyze information related to accounting within accordance with the company policy.
- If having experience in manufacturing business Will be an advantage.
- Collect data to prepare annual expenses budget with previous year comparison.
- Prepare and Analyze actual data compare with budget by monthly to control actual budget related with budget target that set up by each division.
- Make the proposal for budget controlling and counter-measure to all management in order to keep budget according to got approved.
- Prepare Financial Statement to support auditors (Internal & External Auditors, CPA))"
- Prepare documents support ISO9001,ISO14001 ISO18001( OHSA))
- Reconcile Inventory ( Raw material , WIP , FG.)
- Prepare Cost Varaince data for adjust by Quarter
- Other report assign by GM Accounting & Finance Division
-Provide recommendations for the control of weakness and improvement opportunities identified during the audit
-Follow up and prepare internal audit report after performing audit topic to management
-Responsible for analyzing business performance & forecast feasibility of investment.
-Collect data from various department to analyze and report insights.
-Monitor & Analyze Sales Forecast, Sales Trends, etc.
-Prepare monthly management reports, financial presentation for management monthly meeting.
-Assist CFO to implement New Projects, Strategic Planning Process.
-Budget &Forecast including short term predictions and long term forecast to ensure proper management decision in all financial aspects
-Support and prepare financial information needs in order to make decision with the financial result
-Plan annual inspection And long-term inspection plans
-Making annual budget plans And the manpower plan of the internal audit department
-Control the internal operations of the internal audit department in accordance with the goals, objectives and specified audit plans.
-Review the draft of the audit report.
-Meeting the examination result summary And requesting opinions from the management of the auditing department
-Prepare the inspection report. And present to the audit committee
-Monitoring of corrective actions
-Others as assigned by the supervisor
1) Expense / payable (foreign) / staff payroll (Payroll)
1.1) Check supporting documents for payment, petty cash and reimbursement for petty cash depends on company policy
1.2) Check the accuracy of the receipt, tax invoice, withholding tax certificate including clearing documents in case of doing advance payment
1.3) Check the payroll of the company and affiliated companies (Payroll)
2) Financial / Tax Management
2.1) Tracking financial liquidity, diversification and financial security of various financial institutions
2.2) Checking the issuance of documents, letters including meeting minutes and other requests for credit Requesting a letter of guarantee, requesting a bank transfer or a financial institution, etc.
2.3) Examine the preparation of daily cash inflow and cash outflow statement in order to manage financial liquidity and have working capital to run business operations
2.4) Control expenses in accordance with approved budgets.
2.5) Check the issuance of tax documents related to financial operations to be correct and complete.
3. Personnel development in the financial department and other related tasks as assigned