1. Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
2. Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
3. Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site.
4. Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
5. Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
6. Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
7. Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
8. Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
9. Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the company.
Administration and process Petty Cash transactions.
Ensure cash advances are closed timely.
Maintain Petty Cash float to ensure sufficient funds at all times.
Request approvals for Petty Cash disbursement via bank.
Responsible for the issuance of cash vouchers/receipts.
Prepare WHT related to Petty Cash payment.
Monthly reconcile of Petty Cash and corporate card accounts.
1.Set up accounting policies and planning, establishing an accounting system in accordance with the Company's operating guidelines
2.Control and audit of the company's accounting to report the company's performance to the management for use in making business decisions.
3.Create accounts of the group of companies to prepare consolidated financial statements statement of Financial Position Income Statement Cash flow statements and others for management and in accordance with accounting standards, stock exchange and government sector according to the standard.
4.Set checking and accounting controlling for others departments such as purchasing, sales, finance that report to check the information used by the accounting control and internal audit.
5.Group tax planning, overseeing the audit of all types of taxes required by the state, and submitting them to the state accurately and completely.
6.Control accounting operations in accordance with the requirements of the Federation of Accounting Professions, stock Exchange and Government.
7.Coordinate with the Internal Audit Department and the Auditor to ensure that there is no fraud in the preparation of accounting requirements.
The Finance Accounting Manager will manage a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies, and external audits. This person will manage the accounts payable function, payroll function, monthly closing of accounts and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
The Finance Accounting Manager will report to and work closely with the Company Managing Director and Executive Vice President & Reporting and others in the organization in analysis and reconciliation of accounts and in development and implementation of accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
The ideal candidate possesses leadership capabilities, solid operational and technical accounting background and works proactively to drive results. This person is a self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity and is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented,
• Responsible company’s internal audit planning and operational.
• Oversee IA staff to ensure all company’s internal audit will meet KPI
• Analyze and Develop company’s internal operational system to ensure all systems run properly.
• Provide advisory, suggestion and recommendation to Bus. to ensure all will and able to operate their functions properly and comply with company’s internal control system.
• Other adhoc task assigned
-Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
-Document financial transactions by entering account information
-Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
-Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
-Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
-Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
-Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
-Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
-Other task as assigned
Provide recommendations for the control of weakness and improvement opportunities identified during the audit
-Follow up and prepare internal audit report after performing audit topic to management
-Responsible for analyzing business performance & forecast feasibility of investment.
-Collect data from various department to analyze and report insights.
-Monitor & Analyze Sales Forecast, Sales Trends, etc.
-Prepare monthly management reports, financial presentation for management monthly meeting.
-Assist CFO to implement New Projects, Strategic Planning Process.
-Budget &Forecast including short term predictions and long term forecast to ensure proper management decision in all financial aspects
-Support and prepare financial information needs in order to make decision with the financial result
Plan annual inspection And long-term inspection plans
-Making annual budget plans And the manpower plan of the internal audit department
-Control the internal operations of the internal audit department in accordance with the goals, objectives and specified audit plans.
-Review the draft of the audit report.
-Meeting the examination result summary And requesting opinions from the management of the auditing department
-Prepare the inspection report. And present to the audit committee
-Monitoring of corrective actions
-Others as assigned by the supervisor
Introducing and selling our own environmental system to factories and trading companies.
-Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team.
-Ensure that all sales staff activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the company
- maintaining and keep relationship between customer