•Develop program, maintain and improve all processes (SMT, hand –soldering, Wave (Soldering, Inspection, etc.)
•Optimize set up and program to improve Process effectiveness
•Analyze yield of processes to ensure process capabilities
•Analyze defects to determine likely failure modes
•Design and development of new tooling for new and /or existing processes
•Design process flow and process capacity calculation
•Monitor all process flow to ensure that the process are in control
•Implement the use of SPC for control process
•Design training method, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
Quality Management System
•Responsible for establishment and maintenance of quality assurance standards and procedures including testing and maintenance methods, procedures, data collection and traceability.
•Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
•Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
•Monitor critical production steps to minimize loss and reduce re-work and non-conforming products
•Develop quality strategies to help the organization achieve strategic goals.
•To lead Quality Assurance Team to meet company's performance objectives
•Support and participates continuous improvement initiatives
•Lead customer complaint and work with team to come up with proactive action plans, drive quality improvement activities.
•Liaise with customers to ensure that improvements are communicated to the customers’ though 8D Reports and make sure all actions are implemented
Quality metrics and data analysis
•Analyze trends and issue Corrective Action Request and Preventive Action Requests ensuring they are escalated to appropriate levels of management to obtain satisfactory closure.
•Use field and service performance data to help identify the cause of failures and drive continual improvement.
Quality management review
Conduct management review meetings with the management team to review and discuss:
•Strategic Quality Plan & Performance to Goals
•Internal/External Audit Results
•Appropriateness and Suitability of the Quality Policy
•Recommendations/ Opportunities for Improvement
Supplier Quality Management
•Monitor supplier performance
•Specify quality requirements for raw materials with local & oversea suppliers
•Establish and maintain a QA program to monitor supplier quality, including audits, actions and controls.
Employee training and qualification
•Establish employee qualification and requalification training requirements for all positions that have a direct impact on product quality.
•Provide training to customer quality standards and industry quality standards to all applicable contract, part time and full time employees.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or relevant IT fields
• Male preferred with age between 30-40 years old, Thai Nationality
• 5+ years in IT system-related as Project Management, project analyst or coordinator experience especially in manufacturing or multinational organization
• Experience in database access using SQL/ORACLE/MySQL or any database
• Experience with analytical (visualization) software
• Experience in Web Development, SQL Server, ASP.NET, including HR applications, Humantrix is desirable
• Extensive experience in implementing HR systems, reporting system, data warehouse full life cycle technology upgrades, test strategy, planning and regression testing
• Comparison the competitor product and analyze the advantage / disadvantage of our product
• Supporting to apply A/C regulation in each country. (Understand requirement, audit testing site, Submit required document)
• Create the presentation to promote new products and new functions as well as key feature to message our product concept
• Advising customers about inquiry on products specification
1. Analysis the failure machine and issue Report & Quotation to Customer.
2. After received P/O from custome. Then order parts for repair. / Repairing laser marker.
3. Communication with another department and service team another branch.
4. Follow up progressive each process such as investigation report ,purchaseing , incoming parts , stock , repairing until ship out.
5. Weekly Report to update about service laser marker status and progressive jobs plan week on week.
6. Daily check machine & Record. Action follow up Preventive maintenance plan for Checking / Repair Operation / reduce downtime. Quick action to repair when machine breakdown for support production line.
7. Registrating new machine , control spare parts stock , eet PM plan. Making Information document for Import Machine BOI and Machine Flow Chart.
8. Making/support WI document about "Operation Guild Manual" for solution or repair when machine down.
9. Set BOI Name/Description of BOM for BOI process.
10. Other up to order by Boss. And order subordinate
11. Onsite service and go up country and another province.
- Control and lead production operator to achieve production target.
- Cooperate in activities related to quality GMP, HACCP, ISO9001, FSSC22000, OHSAS18001.
- Follow the policy safety and environment.
- Collaborative team player with ability to work across culture is essential.
- Any special jobs assignment that involved in the responsibility.
• Learn and analysis PCBA. NG. from customer
• Repair and make root cause feedback to customer
• Make analysis report submit to customer
• Feedback and educate to our production process
• Create rule or make activity to production process for protection NG. in process
• Support customer for analysis NG. product in process line of customer
• Create tooling or jig tool for protection NG. in process
Operating equipment in a factory and preparing items for distribution. The requirements for a production worker involve assembling and checking products, ensuring all machinery runs smoothly and assisting in the packaging and shipment of items.
• Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products
• Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards
• Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
• Define customer needs and requirements
• Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
• Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes
• Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
• Summarize data and report on test results
• Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
• Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
- Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production in our factory
- Assess and analyze current production methods
- Develop and draft an improved production process
- Design and implement cost-reductive changes
- Maximize productivity of machinery and workers
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Determine which machines, tools, equipment, etc. will be used and where they will be stationed in the facility
- Determine how many workers are needed to man the production line
- Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
- Increase speed and efficiency of processes without compromising quality
- Develop and implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantee desired results
- Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
- Educate employees on proper methods in which to operate machinery
- Hire technicians to maintain equipment for maximum safety and efficiency
- Diagnose origin of breakdowns, including human error, and troubleshoot problems
- Work within set budgetary plans for the project
- Communicate with clients and vendors to obtain materials and/or equipment needed
- Follow and adhere to all state, federal and company enforced safety rules and regulations
1. Prepare the annual PM plan and check program. All electrical and electronic systems of the factory
2. Repairing electrical systems / Automation systems of machines
3.Upgrade electrical systems or automation systems or modify new systems
4. Control and repair of electrical systems
5. Record and control the repair history or. PM job. 6. Coordinate with technicians in the department to be able to work according to the target plan.
7. Follow the rules and regulations and obey the commander strictly.
• Position for a business development representative who understand the Construction Industry & basic Mechanism of Technology.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.