• Sales Global Agreement as Japanese coordinator, and also coordinate contract with customers.
• Explain and present about Global Agreement to Senior management members.
• Make a strategy of Global Agreement for a future agreement.
• Establish good relationships with executive members or customers. (Japanese and Thai manager)
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and also get the new business opportunity through the relationship with the customer.
• Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals.
1.Sales management part
1.1 Maintain existing customer and creating after-sales satisfaction for make customers continue to buy the company's products
have consistent orders.
1.2 Distribute products to as many new customers as possible to increase market share.
1.3 Plan and analyze competitors' market situation
1.4 Preparing short-term promotions, long-term seminars, provide product knowledge to customers to increase the chances of making more orders.
1.5 Maintain sales to meet the goals set by the company.
1.6 Prepare a monthly sales summary document to know the monthly sales customer order information
2. Team Management part
2.1Cooperate, coordinate, organize work to achieve the company's goals and customer service.
3.1 Follow the command of the supervisor and the Company's rules which are strictly lawful
3.2 Operate according to the Company's standard system in 5S activities, drug prevention, safety, etc.
3.3 participated in the activities designated by the company.
•Supporting the Japanese director related businesses.
•Following the Japanese director to visit customer and PR.
•Contact clients for any matter related to the Department.
•Act as a leader to oversee and supervise sales staff to ensure the company's goals are achieved.
•Support Sales activities, and Team.
•Establish good relationships with team members or customers. (Japanese and Thai)
•Any jobs assigned by Japanese director.
•Collaborate with other departments to achieve company goals.
•Managing and planning sales order to achieve sales target
•Maintain relationship with client and find new client
•Summary order entry and balance.
•Send deliver report and monthly report to head section
•Performing the other tasks as per assigned.
• Explain chiller product and solutions to customer and perform spec-in sales activities
• Offer suitable product and solutions based on customers requirement
• Make a strong relationship with customers by constant communications.
• Collect market demand and customer's voice and able to inform to our mother company in Japan
• Communicate with engineers and salespersons in Japan via telephone, email and web conference
*Maintain relationship with existing customer and finding new market
*Control delivery schedule with supplier and customer
*Manage monthly sales report to support sales manager
*Coordinate with related departments
*Other related tasks as assigned
•Sale of induction heating equipment
•Business development with the automotive industry, two-wheeler industry, electrotechnical industry
•Responsible for Project management and handling for customer support
•Coordination both internal and external organization
•Report line to Factory Manager
•Other tasks as assigned
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through a various channel such as cold calling, networking
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Collaborate with team members & other division to deliver result meet or beyond the customer need.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
• Direct contact with customers to provide services.
• Processing sales administration, documentation and especially report.
• Cooperate smoothly with other department likes Laboratory, Quality Assurance, Engineering and Customer Service.
• Manage and allocation and utilize customer database.
• Support other assignments which are special project concerned with business development.
• Travel to visit potential customers
• Sell products to existing customers and find new customers
• Support after Sales service and research new opportunities to meet customer needs
• Coordinate with Supplier, Sales and Engineer team relate sales work
• Do sales promotion and assignment from supervisor
1. Travel to visit potential customers
2. Sell products to existing customers and find new customers
3. Support after Sales service and research new opportunities to meet customer needs
4. Coordinate with Supplier, Sales and Engineer team relate sales work
5. Do sales promotion and assignment from supervisor
*Responsible for selling industrial lubricants/Chemical solution or Spray to factory
*Responsible for finding new customer base and maintain good relationship with existing/new clients to increase sales revenue
*Other tasks as assigned by Manager
1. Contact with clients by visiting/ calling for finding new clients
2. Maintain Relationship with exist clients and Japanese Suppliers
3. Giving information details tp clients and support all requirement
4. Doing sales report and Sales forecast
*Liaise with existing customers and conduct market search for new business opportunities.
*Respond/Contact customers to support customer request and inquiry.
*Confirm customer intention/requirement and negotiate.
*Coordinate/communicate with overseas offices and main office.
*Support HQ to liaise and communicate with customers.
*Handling document tasks to support sales activities such as quotation, sales contract, etc.
*Develop and update sales data support system.
*Conduct market intelligence search (statistics, market situation, trend, demand) and competitors’s market news
*Update the LME market situation, LME trend and news to customer for support the pricing decision.
*Perform other related duties as assigned, including but not limited to preparing daily reports for the main office
1 Arranging and making sales report
2 Take care rubber fabric business (demestic & abroad)
3 Take care PET cord (domestic & abroad)
4 Take care misscellaneous industrial material business.
5 Challenging in new development business
*To Manage and lead Sales teams to ensure that the teams meet or exceed overall targets.
*Design and implement a business strategic plan that expands the company's customer base.
*To be responsible for reporting revenue, expenses report and forecasts and Sales statistics to management regularly.
*To build the relationship with prospective customers and maintain the good long-term relationship with existing customers such as Daikin, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Tenma, Fuji Electric
*To develop a sales team through motivation, counseling and training.
*Support and present product drawing to customer
• Implement and develop modern trade strategy to align with sales strategy and the company’s goal
• Manage sales volume and performance for modern trade channel to ensure competition in the market
• In charge of new product launching plan and report the outcome in time
• Do account plan and execute within the timeline
• Control budget and exercise effectively
• Build long term relationship with key account buyers in order to purchase and distribution
• Generate sales report and market situation by monthly basic
1) Manage the company's corporate sales team
2) Find new clients as well as support and maintain a good relationship with existing clients
3) Set up the operating system for the sales team including generating ideas on commission systems
4) Support the Japanese Managing Director on all sales-related activities
5) Make sure the company could achieve the sales target monthly, quarterly, yearly
1.Manage sales of Raw Water and plan sales strategies to increase sales to meet the target.
2.Expand new customer base and maintain the existing customer base
3.Planning and sales systemss and give advic for customers to trust and trust for long-term trading dealings.
4.Negotiate the trading terme to clients Including solving problems that occurred before - after the sale