1) Managing fixed asset record including transaction of addition, disposal and transfer in accounting system according to company policies.
2) Prepare monthly closing process for all function of fixed asset.
3) Responsible for fixed asset physical count twice a year and summarize fixed asset report.
4) Controlling of investment budget.
1) Provide ad hoc spending roll up when needed.
*Build and install new machine of engine production lines.
*Modify and improvement machine of engine production lines.
*Maintenance and repair of machines/facilities.
*Not Process / Planning Engineer
1. To be able to analyze and apply in evaluation for the use of product technology.
2. Able to plan, implement, supervise and coordinate product development.
3. Manage the R&D team to achieve corporate goals.
4. Able to integrate work well together of the company's R&D team resources
5. Able to conduct research and product qualification confirmation.
6. Manage RFQs.
7. To be able to develop and design a connection cable project or electronics.
8. Able to prepare and review BOM.
9. Able to try and produce samples / molds in the development process and review problems and propose solutions.
10.Able to inspect parts and products That can affect customer approval
11.Able to review problems Offer solutions And management of design change of mass production products.
• In charge of New Model Autopart and OA Part
• Developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents.
• Other assigned tasks by the supervisor.
•Acts as an advisor and contact person between employee committee and union representatives.
•Provides advice and counsel to managers and supervisors regarding personnel practices, policy and employment laws.
•Design and develop engagement program and company activities.
•Maintain good relationship with local labour authorities.
•Review and implement discipline guidelines and monitor the disciplinary action process that align with company regulations
•Oversee GA function and Visa & Work Permit.
•Assist Management in various Project s.
•Coordinating with internal and third parties for the execution of projects.
•Preparing and updating project documentation, project status, progress update, key issues and recommendations on a regular basis and/or upon request from management.
•Summary report for management.
•Manages accounting functions and preparation reports of financial results.
•Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for Business operations.
•Supervises professional and/or clerical accounting employees.
•Analyzes financial data, complies reports and prepares recommendations to management.
•Coordinate and support all requested data and make reports to HQ at Japan as schedule.
Consolidation package (by quarterly), Financial package (by Half year), etc.
•Control Cash management to be in liquidity status and utilize the money from planning of SWOP and exercise money to gain more income.
•Control payment and remittance of local and overseas with carefully and protect fraud.
•Review and approve all reporting of Cash Management to top manager and HQ.
•Develop business plans and forecasts budget comparisons, profit analysis and other financial reports.
•Make and analyzed data of “Cost Control”: GP, Cost Down and others information for comparison.
•Establish, maintain and monitor internal controls, company policies and procedures that appropriately safeguard assets and adequately manage business risk.
•Liaison with Banks for negotiation and the Tax officers for declaration any case, including to discuss with the External Auditors of accounting matter to be in correct practice.
•Coordinate and support information of company business to Top Managements and other departments for decision making and/or the correct practice with company rule and comply with accounting practice and tax regulation.
* Work in the quality assurance department
* Audit and asvise for improvement heat treatment in production system
* Analyze claim cause and take countermeasure for improving quality
* Other workers as assigned
* Supervise and register the documents that apply to all production lines, such as WI ,Q-Point ,SD ,FM ,CS or else
* Data Collection and save data the production lines as effects of daily production and other
* Compliance with quality system requirements IATF16949 / ISO14001
* Communicate with relevant departments
* To notify, contact ,consult with supervisor
* Manages all aspects of cost accounting activities, including month-end and year-end closing, variance analysis, inventory management control
* Inventory Monitoring & Analysis (leading in cycle count and physical stock take)
* Perform various cost accounting functions including full absorption standard costing, analysis and maintenance of material and files supporting to support period end closing including preparing P&L reconciliation
* Conduct Financial Statements as well as cost analysis for managing inventory and cost
* Perform closing ending inventory, consumed inventory and make an accounting adjustment where appropriated
* Ensure inventory transactions are align with related regulation (BOI, Custom, Taxes etc.)
* Monitors stock transactions in term of stock receipt, stock adjust, stock level, physical count and related inventory account
* Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management
* Review monthly, quarterly and yearly costing reports with variance analysis
and address area of improvements with recommendation before submit to all concerns
* Control and concern all inventory management
* Review of finance and accounting data by lead daily, weekly, monthly ,quarterly and annual management report
* Set goals, objectives and priorities : Coach and develop staff, planning and monitoring
* Provide advice on costing matter to the management team and other department concern of needed.
* Controlling and managing finance and accounting to ensure their accuracy and completeness
as well as complying with accounting principles and company policy
* Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with accounting standard,BOI and tax regulation
* Monitor company P&L securing financing and preparing strategic business plans to ensure the smooth continuity of operations
* Ensure effective and efficiency internal control processes are in place.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel
• Maintains quality by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Maintains compliance with established policies and procedures
• Support and Implement Continuous Improvement Projects
• Drive process improvements, i.e. set-up time reduction, scrap reduction, and increased through-puts.
• Ensure all set-ups and changeovers are performed efficiently and effectively.
• Other task as assigned
-Supervise production for each employee to comply with operating standards, SOP and production control sheet.
-Control NCR workload, waste found in department
-Contact and coordinate NCR solutions with all concern departments
-Stop process in production line if have any problem
-Control daily plating plans
-Follow product delivery to customers on time.
-Control and maintenance mold
-Supervise manpower to achieve target on time
-Coordinate with tapping plan and mold building department.
-Follow up and fix mold produce before delivery to client
-Maintain machinery according to the TPM system
-Other duties assigned by the supervisor
-Compliance Plan and schedule compliance activities to support 404
-Audit all IS related SOX 404 responsibilities
-Maintain and audit all Microchip Thailand software licensing
-Understand and comply with all SOX 404 IS related requirements
-Coordinate / lead efforts with IS Director,Compliance Manager, Application Development Managers, and Infrastructure Managers to develop policies that strieve for quality, stability, recovery, and legal compliance
-Host external and external IS audits
1. Control the production plan and supervise the performance of employees according to the plan
2. Make operating procedures
3 .Improve the production process
4. Coordinate with the relevant departments
1. Responsible for maintenance of Machine that above production machine .
2. Control Facility and Utility like all of the company's equipment , distribution transformer, Electrical protection , air compressor, Pipe system, structure, wastewater treatment maintenance of tools and equipment in the factory and Electrical of Machine.
3. Devising maintenance best practices, contributing to overall plant up-time and increased productivity .
4. Conducting detailed analyses of problems, and providing management with full maintenance reports .
5. Devising methods and processes to increase overall machinery capacity .
6. Conducting all maintenance activities in accordance with company health, safety and environmental policies .
7. Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance Machines .
8. Planned & management budget for maintaining system .
9. Government contact for energy management ,structure permit Issuance , apply for a factory license.
-Setting plan and control the production to achieve target.
-Communication and coordinated with another department.
-Follow up and daily report the progress of work to superior.
-Analyzed problem and find out the root cause for take action.
-Design and improvement the process.
-Created and provide the document standard for production unit such as WI.
-Controlled operator to operate follow the procedure.