1. Manage accounting and finances to achieve company policies, regulations and laws. Official requirements, standard requirements of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Securities and Exchange Commission
2. Control accounting and financial activities in accordance with the company's policies. Including compliance with laws, regulations, policies and regulations of the company.
3. Prepare accurate, complete and efficient financial reports
4. Propose the annual budget and budget plan of the Accounting and Finance Committee to the Executive Committee for approval.
5. Consider and sign a legal act related to the Company's accounting and financial obligations in accordance with the scope of duties and responsibilities set out in the Company's policies and procedures. About the authorization and operation of the company
6. Consider and approve the preparation of accounting and financial transactions in accordance with the scope of duties. and the responsibilities set forth in the Company's policies and procedures regarding licensing and operations of the Company.
7. Improve the company's accounting methods.
8. other assigned
1. Control of accounting and check the closing of the company's accounts.
2. Control and audit the preparation of financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and various accounting reports.
3. Control and check the receipt and payment of the company by checking the issuance of the receipt accounting disbursement documents and accurate and consistent financial reports
4. Control the budgeting of the company and monitor the use of the budget correctly and in accordance with the planned budget
5. Control the preparation of relevant tax reports to deliver to relevant government agencies.
6. Perform other tasks assigned by the manager
7. Record data, coordinate other fields, and other tasks as assigned
8. Able to use Express program well
9.Prepare documents Coordinate various accounting records
1.In charge of accounting tax and law according to company's policy
2.Accounting reports to Directors monthly and annual
3.Cost accounting and inventory check at least once a year
4.In charge of daily cash circulation of financial department
1. Make an office cleaning and factory cleaning plan
2. Control, supervise and inspect the housemaid
3. Receive car requests from other department
4. Organize daily car use schedule to suit your needs.
5. Support and acting as behalf Assistant Manager, Administrative Department HR management tasks include recruiting, payment of wages, welfare, employee development and training. labor relations
6. Teach, advise to subordinate
7. Report the performance to manager.