*Gathering user requirement with team software development and managing software development team. (for C#.Net or JAVA Programming)
*Assists in the design, coding and testing the system of technical solutions.
*Understands standard systems development life cycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
*Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
*Understands in the project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals under expected period.
*Perform all the function of a programmer to the team.
*Web application development to deliver the web-based system that will allow users to produce the reports on Application deployment.
• Being responsible for all bellow tasks submitting to country Finance manager on final reviews and analysis.
• Ensuring the accounting entries are made in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and performing the periodic closing of the balance sheet, Income Statement, Cash flow Statement including the statutory financial statement.
• Preparing the monthly reporting both local system (EXACT) and group tool (TM1), and reviewing with country finance manager before submission including OPEX analysis.
• Coordinating with Group functions on Budgeting/Forecast processes according to country Finance manager guide; preparing template with data.
• Guiding/instructing other reporting staff in their roles.
• Reviewing the Account Payable in order to monitor the level of the trade payables in relation to purchases including providing cash planning; Staff expense claims (Local and Expat).
• Reconciling assets acquisition/transfer/disposal according to company Fix Assets policy and calculating the depreciation expenses including annual physical checking.
• Reviewing a monthly Tax review and submitting per Government requirements (VAT PP30, WH Tax PND 3/53/54/36, CIT PND50/51), coordinating with Group Tax manager if any requests.
• Managing the Intercompany transactions (AP, Sales and Service cost charges) balancing to improve cash position.