*To present and company service to client
*Maintain old client
*Coordinate and work with engineer team to up sales and reach the target
*Issue proposal and others document
*Others assigned task from commander
• Being responsible for all bellow tasks submitting to country Finance manager on final reviews and analysis.
• Ensuring the accounting entries are made in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and performing the periodic closing of the balance sheet, Income Statement, Cash flow Statement including the statutory financial statement.
• Preparing the monthly reporting both local system (EXACT) and group tool (TM1), and reviewing with country finance manager before submission including OPEX analysis.
• Coordinating with Group functions on Budgeting/Forecast processes according to country Finance manager guide; preparing template with data.
• Guiding/instructing other reporting staff in their roles.
• Reviewing the Account Payable in order to monitor the level of the trade payables in relation to purchases including providing cash planning; Staff expense claims (Local and Expat).
• Reconciling assets acquisition/transfer/disposal according to company Fix Assets policy and calculating the depreciation expenses including annual physical checking.
• Reviewing a monthly Tax review and submitting per Government requirements (VAT PP30, WH Tax PND 3/53/54/36, CIT PND50/51), coordinating with Group Tax manager if any requests.
• Managing the Intercompany transactions (AP, Sales and Service cost charges) balancing to improve cash position.
*Gathering user requirement with team software development and managing software development team. (for C#.Net or JAVA Programming)
*Assists in the design, coding and testing the system of technical solutions.
*Understands standard systems development life cycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements.
*Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
*Understands in the project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals under expected period.
*Perform all the function of a programmer to the team.
*Web application development to deliver the web-based system that will allow users to produce the reports on Application deployment.
*Business Intelligence, Data warehouse, Database
*SAPBW,SQL Sever, Qlik,Tableau,Power BI,Crystal
*data warehouse design/management, OLTP/OLAP, ETL
*Enable data-driven decision-making by developing reports, and dashboard
*Prepare, analyze and monitor overall business performance and KPIs by coordinating with teams and partners
*Analyze existing processes, systems,s and information to seek an area of improvement and be able to drive and serve the new business requirements
*Experience in analytic & reporting tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, Crystal, Excel) and Data Warehouse tools (SAP BW or SQL Server), and have good knowledge in SQL language, Star Schema concept, and Crystal Report
*Do testing and training for the new report and control & monitor authorization for users
*Working with Inventory Management, Buyer, DC, and Marketing teams to create insights that can bring in new business Information’s
*Manage our high-performing Facebook and social media advertising accounts to maximize efficiency
*content writers to launch creative ads
*Perform data analysis to understand user behavior and smoothen customer journey
*Coordinate with other marketing team member to create synergies between all marketing acquisition channels
*Develop innovative methods to improve customer acquisition, data analytics, and conversion optimization strategies
*Contact with Facebook support
*Boost Post Facebook
*Create VDO story band, content to promote goods on company website
*Shooting, editing Video for attractive from client
*Create Banner in order to sell on company website
*Other assigned task from Graphic team
*Prepare and verify billing documents
*Do Input Tax and Output Tax
*In charge of PND. 30, PND. 53
*issue invoice, Tax invoice and receipt
*Checking statement and audit
*Other tasks as assigned
*Coordinate with various departments