*Manage sales team and expand business to achieve the sales target
*Making sales strategy with top management
*Approach new/exist clients
*Manage sales team in terms of team performance and individual KPI
*Manage team and guide new sales staff
*Other tasks as assigned by Management
• Perform and manage the product license registrations and other regulatory licenses with FDA and other authorities in assigned countries for both IMPORT and EXPORT products.
• Works independently to analyze and evaluate the requirements of new products SUCH AS formula checking, and review registration documents and able to address the gap of deficiencies.
• Review product label/artwork for compliance with regulations.
• Responsible for all documents related to FDA.
• Responsible for Cosmetic Product Information File (PIF) preparation.
• Submit License per invoice (LPI) for product sample.
• Provide regulatory advisory and address all inquiries to the related team; research and innovation, sales and marketing team, and etc.
• Maintain up-to-date registration records and provide status to business on regular basis.
• Keep update and maintain the knowledge and awareness of current applicable regulations and standards, and identify trends which may have an impact on the business.
1. Handle and responsible for overall finance and accounting functions
2. Responsible for financial and accounting reports including monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
3. Responsible the integrity of accounting information by recording and correcting Masterfile in access program.
4. Ensure accuracy in requisition with detail GT by procurement.
5. Prepare Movement Inventory, PVF, Stock Balance, Turn Over material reports.
6. Prepare monthly actual coat variance and wasted reports.
7. Perform financial and accounting an actual plan and revise plan.
8. Perform quarter standard cost change.
9. Manage and control company productivities including Profit and Loss.
: Responsible for all HRM functions such as Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, and Employee Relations as a Corporate Strategic HR.
: Work with related parties for the payroll, HR manner.
: Prepare and consolidate employee data such as leaves, O.T., time attendance in timely
: Manage about benefits and welfare and visa and work permit
: Other tasks as assigned
*Contact with clients by visiting/ calling for finding new clients
*Maintain Relationship with exist clients and Suppliers
*Giving information details tp clients and support all requirement
*Doing sales report and Sales forecast
*Achievement & Management of own budget (Order and Sales)
*Develop of current customers
*To visit and increase new customers
*Support of each sales section
*Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new clients.
*Presentations for clients about company product.
*Analyze and present field sales data to assist with strategic planning and implementation.
1. Control and supervise documents in the system of ISO 9001:2015, GMP/HACCP
2. Representatives of the department's executives in the Audit Quality and Risk
3. Quality Coordinator
4. A person who drives and monitors the operations of the unit according to the quality management plan and the risk management plan.
5. Auditor and system review and the documentary evidence system that exists in the quality management system
6. Producer of the annual quality assurance report (Annual Quality Report) of the agency.
7. Manage, control, and approve the development of document systems that meet the quality assurance system and improve quality.
8. Prepare the quality system of the department for monitoring various systems.
9. Plan for internal and external audits
10. Review and drive improvements in the effectiveness and efficiency of the report.
11. Establish KPIs (Quality Objectives) and implement them in accordance with the established goals.
12. Prepare NCR report
1. Control changes in the production line such as people, raw materials, machines, working methods.
2. Establish operational standards in the production line such as operating procedures, working patterns, machine settings, surveillance points.
3. Improve production efficiency in responsible production lines.
4. Analyze problems in the production line that occur.
5. Reduce the beginning of every production, such as reducing waste, increasing the percentage of yield, reducing the number of employees.
6. Evaluate the efficiency of the production line each month.
7. Participate in annual activities of the company and customers such as QCC, TPS, etc.
8. Participate in product development in new parts
9. Prepare documents in case of customer request.
10. Other tasks assigned
1. Supervise the maintenance department and subordinates within the department.
2. Document system work and system management TS/16949
3. Follow up on other tasks assigned
4. Responsible for environmental work ISO14001
5. Other tasks assigned
- Mold design (Using UB drawing program)
- Control the printing work according to the plan
- Coordinating meetings with customers
- Prepare a document system according to the ISO 14001 system, IATF:16949.
- Follow up on other assignments
1.Make a production planning and production target.
2.Plan the resources in production for maximum efficiency.
3.Manage manpower to suit the workload.
4.Supervise the employees to work following company standard.
5.Solve problems and correct the production process to ensure quality and standards.
6.Coordinate with other department.
• CNC machine ,Robot and Automation repair maintenance.
• Preventive maintenance for CNC and robot.
• Co-Operate and Follow up Installation Machine and improve machine.
• Cost plan for CNC and Robot
• Problem Analysis and information.
• Follow up machine audit and Operation Audit
• Follow up on the design of robotic systems for production process
• Follow up energy conservation and lost reduction
• Follow up reduce repair maintenance
•New model dimension check sheet
• New model set up process & product
• Manage department of the packaging design team to accomplish assigned target by CEO
• Improvement of working process and technical knowledge and training staff
1. Packaging Development
1.1 New package development based on customers' requirements and considering factory's production feasibility
1.2 Coordinate with all related parties on project updates and feasibility. generating new concepts, providing technical and cost assessment
1.3 To liaise with international packaging suppliers for new packaging sourcing and packaging development in order to meet customers product requirements
1.4 Problem-solving technically and implementing package and finished goods specifications
2. Sourcing Packaging
2.1 Seeking the new suppliers for both of Skincare and Makeup, Meeting with oversea and local suppliers. Secure good suppliers in terms of cost, quality, lead time, and service
2.2 Collaborate with sale team and client on generating new concepts, and provide technical and cost assessment
2.3 Technical review to source new pakcage
2.4 Detail design of components to meet good quality as finished goods
3. Negotiation and Communication
3.1 Coordinate with cross-functional teams (QA, R&I, Production team, HQ and overseas branches) to meet on-time delivery
3.2 To negotiate on price, lead time, and other subjects with suppliers and partners with responsible departments to ensure all projects and delivered on-cost, on-spec, and on-time
4.1 To manage and control each packaging project timeline, to achieve the projects' deadline
4.2 To handle costing and technical objections
4.3 To provide problem resolving technically, to deal with customer complaints and supplier controls
4.4 To monitor efficiency and improve work process - conducting packaging database and report
4.5 Take the lead in developing detailed packaging and finished goods specifications including standard sample, range board
4.6 Training design team staff & evaluation
4.7 Other jobs as assigned
・ Customize the system for each customer.
・ Technical communication about parking software (basic software development in Korea) with the company's Korean corporation.
・ Technical communication with the Japanese headquarters, South Korea, Indonesia, and Malaysian corporations.
・ Project management and business development centred on the parking business (localization of parking system, attendance system software, cooperation with external software (API), etc.)
・ Meet with the clients and get client's requirements and specifications about the software
・ Communicate and coordinate between clients, sales team and the MD
-Make promotion plan of products especially value added model.
-Visit customers and collect any necessary requirements to provide and present company's products and services.
-To analyze sales statistics, promotion, and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget.
-Prepare the product's presentations and demonstrations to ensure and increase customers' satisfaction for business opportunities.
-Variance analysis for budget & target, and review report with completed and correctly.
-Achieve sales target to meet the KPI for the set time period.
-Complete weekly and monthly Sales reports (Sales data, activities, client updates and competitor information).
- Design and Develop Analog, Digital and Power Electronic
- Mechanical design for clients requested
- Using Program Altium for design PCB and Circuit
- Using Microcontroller Program for design and improve products
- Quality standard testing “EMC, EMI/RFI and Power line”
- Understanding Global safety Quality standard
- Create model products
- Manage Project lead time
- Prepare related documents
- Develop computer programs employed by PHP and Web Application coding and others to the various department as requested
- Control applications and system data flow on the organization's network
- Be a trainer to train on the use of computer software for users
- Implement and improve overall IT systems such as mail server, ERP, backup server, etc., to be at the highest performance
- Develop a system to up-to-date and to the modern IT system
Formulate and implement organisational strategies, resources planning, processes and systems by
focusing on short and long term business needs to meet company objectives.
Develop and manage team, development of sales expertise and know how.
Carry out activities to build good relationships with customers.
Monitor the situation about any relevant field news such as competition initiatives, distribution etc.