•Responsible for managing all sales in Blends phosphates in domestic and marketing activities for the organization.
•Assistant sales managers ensure contact is maintained with clients to create a good work relationship that supports sales as well as increases customer base.
•Other task as assigned by Manager
- To be responsible as a WH Ops Manager taking care of more than 1 warehouse in Thailand
- To focus on handling Consumer Goods including but not limited to Apparel/Cosmetics/Foods/FMCGs which require experiences in daily Pick & Pack at piece level
- Utilizing full of his/her expertise, knowledge, experience and technical skills to provide significant lead to WH Ops of the company, including but not limited to Launch of WH/daily execution/KPI Management/Continuous Improvement while following corporate policies & procedures
- To cooperate with WH professionals/supervisors from Japan to keep upgrading WH Ops standard
- To manage/educate WH staff/team leaders well to develop their skills/expertise in terms of WH Ops Management
- Manage and operate within given budgets and controls
1. Prepare all types of property registration
2. Create property code And attach the complete code
3. Control and count all assets
4. Preparation of contract registration And store them in categories
5. Coordinate with various departments
1. Develop programs or web applications for use in the organization.
2. Able to write programs in various languages such as C #, VB .NET, Asp.Net, can write website in HTML, PHP
3. Able to design UI programs with various programs such as paint, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe illustrator.
4. Design software structure And storing in the database
5. Knowledge of MS SQL database to store data.
6. Prepare relevant documents And training for the use of relevant parties
7. If you have the ability to develop programs ABAP or Qlikview will be an advantage.
- Welcome visitors and guests with professional manners, dealing capably with customers and answering queries, improving customer relationship with the desire to meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for answering telephone calls and take messages or forward calls.
- Provide and manage any request or general information from visitors to internal personnel and vice versa.
- Make travel management and booking transportation services.
- Ensure that the reception area is organized and well prepared.
- Provide efficient trafficking by monitoring the showroom log of who is entering and exiting the showroom.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Coordinate with External Auditor
- Age over 32 years old up
- Over 5 years experience in management level
- 7 years expereince in Marketing field
- Good Command in English
- Computer Skill, Ms-Office, Outlook....
- Creative person
- If Have experience in Home Appliance business, Air conditioning or Electric would be advantage
- Understanding Customer satification and have experience in Marketing Business Analysis
- Have experience in Digital Marketing and Event Marketing
-Includes various IT functions in the internal information systems function including systems programming, applications -programming, networks, and computer operations.
-Responsible for providing technical marketing support for the development and implementation of customer applications dealing with complex operating systems.
-Typical duties: Makes presentations on all aspects of products.
-Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications.
-Implements detailed customer installation plans. Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
-Performs data and information analysis leading to business decisions or recommendations. Frequently includes preparation of reports and other documents.
-Collaborate with business partners in understanding the business problem and identifying opportunities for analytics solutions
-Design, develop and implement BI solutions such as reports and dashboards in Business Objects, Tableau and other in-house BI tools
-Work collaboratively with the data content team in implementing BI solutions for Data warehouse and Big Data
-Provide user training and end user support on Business Objects, Tableau and other in-house BI tools
-Maintain and improve BI solutions
-Prepare data extraction and ad-hoc report support to business users
-Lead research to identify technologies for best-in-class BI solution
-Develop data mining algorithms, perform data wrangling and exploration
-Design, develop and implement appropriate machine learning and deep learning algorithms to solve stakeholders’ data analytics challenges
-Deliver advanced analytics solutions: web crawling, natural language processing, text analytics, visualization, and dashboard creation. Apply CNN, GAN, RNN, Time Series Analysis, XGBoost, Keras, Tensorflow to provide predictive analytics solutions and extract actionable insights
-Focus on a production deployment of advanced analytics technical projects
-Work on software stack to sustain stakeholders’ project implementation (maintainable services)
-Handle designing and developing APIs for ease of use to interface between projects (reusable services)
-Manage error logging and dashboard frameworks for visibility and troubleshooting
-Lead and promote best practices of software development process to stakeholders
-Version control environment (GitLab, Bitbucket etc.)
-CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes (K8S)
-Technical problem solving and debugging ability
-Machine Learning, Optimization Problems and UI Framework
-Make promotion plan of products especially value added model.
-Visit customers and collect any necessary requirements to provide and present company's products and services.
-To analyze sales statistics, promotion, and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget.
-Prepare the product's presentations and demonstrations to ensure and increase customers' satisfaction for business opportunities.
-Variance analysis for budget & target, and review report with completed and correctly.
-Achieve sales target to meet the KPI for the set time period.
-Complete weekly and monthly Sales reports (Sales data, activities, client updates and competitor information).
-Maintain the relationship with existing customers and explore new customers
-Deliver outstanding aftermarket sales from existing and new customers
-Responsible for customer request and solving problems
-Prepare quotations and project bid specifications.
-Manage achievement of sales targets
-Comply with company rules, regulations and codes
-Any other activities assigned by manager.
-To supply timely and effective reports on market information to his superior on regular, as visit report, project update and marketing report etc.
-To ensure monthly forecasts are communicated
- Approach new potential clients. Develop and maintain a positive relationship with existing customers.
- Able to manage & achieve sales target as agree.
- Prepare sale report
- Duties include quotation arrangement, proposal preparation and customer presentation
- Problem-solving skill and be able to deal with customer's problems and complaints