•Pursuing profitable results with Chinese customer’s accounts that are being assigned.
•Providing interpretation and translation in Chinese language for both internal team and between the team to customers.
•Solving and responding customers’ complaints related to sales and services.
•Attending to customers’ requirements or preferences to develop new Chinese customers & increase/maintain sales amounts of existing customers and customer’s satisfaction.
•Contacting and coordinating various activities involving sales and delivery of manufactured products, services, commodities and equipment.
•Performing as Product Line Manager to solve and responding Chinese customers’ inquiries of that product category.
•Sharing information with marketing team about customers’ requirements of new products to fulfill product categories.
•Cooperating with technical service to support customers’ inquiries.
•Updating and sharing marketing information to support marketing research.
•Purposing total-solution based quotations to all customers.
•Initiating and following up new opportunities, including supporting sales team to close sales opportunities.
•Making reports on a scheduled basis, including daily visit reports, monthly sales reports and customer visit against plans, etc.
•Responding customers’ requirements and enquiries, preparing quotations to customers.
•Performing the other tasks as per assigned.
•Understand Battery manufacturing process and technology to keep quality control
•Propose and implement improvement activity to optimize production efficiency for both Thailand and overseas affiliate company
•Analyze manufacturing data to find the root cause
•Make report to headquarter and summarize for our clients
•R & D work on Batteries
•Technical Support to Group companies in domestic and overseas
•Check and analyze degradation factors to improve manufacturing methods and prevent a reoccur when having problem on quality
•Read existing drawing and create or revise drawing based on battery design
•Support and guide team junior members to carry out projects
•Manage other tasks as assigned
*Control HR & Admin staff to be in accordance with the company's policy.
*Take care and control general working environment such as workplace, office equipment, cleanliness etc
*Others as assigned by the supervisor
*Maintain relationship with existing customer and finding new market
*Control delivery schedule with supplier and customer
*Manage monthly sales report to support sales manager
*Coordinate with related departments
*Other related tasks as assigned
*Responsible in mechanical activities in the area of part/product quality and testing assurance
*Perform project scheduling, costing & quality plan & strategy
*Conduct various programs to improve plant reliability
*Failure analysis and set counter measure to prevent repeated failure.
*Create, evaluate and continue develop preventive maintenance program
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Develop and monitor overall HRM/HRD strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Other task as assigned
1. Follow up part delivery on time
2. Follow up confirm PO. From vender
3. Issue PO. Follow up pull in delivery
4. Cost down and payment term requirement
5. Negotiate with supplier
6. Coordinate with etc. section concern
7. Daily report and solving problem
1.Coordinate with Yamaha subsidiaries in ASEAN region for Regulation & Certification of motorcycle business.
2.Research and update Regulation & Certification system, workflow, tools and database in ASEAN countries.
3.Analyze ASEANautomotive policy and trend as well as report to management for strategic decision making.
4.Monitor movement of ASEAN automotive regulation about ICE and Electrical Motorcycle for negotiating with the government and industrial group for Yamaha’s profit.
5.Participate in ASEAN conference, Government meeting and Industry meeting of Regulation & Certification issues and activities.
6.Day-to-day liaison with motorcycle certification process and good understanding of related government authority system.
7.Cooperate and lead activities in order to improve Yamaha’s group perception on Regulation & Certification.
1.Review and recommend employers to comply with all safety laws, occupational health and work environment
2.Arrange, implement and follow up on safety promotion activities, occupational health and work environment
3.Check the safety area (Safety patrol activity)
4.Carry out activities to promote safety according to the annual work plan
5.Inspect, evaluate and measure the working environment.
6.conducting dangerous search activities evaluation, analyze, find causes and determine preventive measures, corrective and improve methods.
7.Assess occupational safety risks.
8.Coordinate the annual primary firefighting and evacuation drills.
9.Perform other safety work as assigned by the supervisor Biological (health) work
10.Plan annual health checks.
11.Establish counseling and health education activities.
13.Prepare training plans for safety, occupational health and environment.
14.Make a training plan for ISO14001 ISO45001 management system.
1.Analyze activity surveys to support helping society and good corporate image
2.Make an activity plan
3.Prepare and present a budget.
1.Maintain ISO4001 ISO45001
2.Work plans, projects, objectives, goals about safety.
3.Internal auditors ISO4001 ISO45001
1.Help control people in the department.
2.Promote and develop knowledge, skills, knowledge of subordinates
1. Contact with clients by visiting/ calling for finding new clients
2. Maintain Relationship with exist clients and Japanese Suppliers
3. Giving information details tp clients and support all requirement
4. Doing sales report and Sales forecast
1.Develop and manage human resource budgets in accordance with established HR strategies, policies and systems to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives
2.Collecting Time Attendance, calculate overtime, count leave, payroll and benefits
3.Managing Visa, Work Permit
4.Register social security for the other employees
5.Office management, equipment purchase, insurance arrangements etc.
2. Obtained Bachelor's degree in any related field
3. At least 5-7 years experience as Sales functions
4. Have experience to contact with dealers
5. Have experience to work in trading bsuiness or hand tools equipment
6. Have DL/CAR
-Make promotion plan of products especially value added model.
-Visit customers and collect any necessary requirements to provide and present company's products and services.
-To analyze sales statistics, promotion, and trade performance for efficiently control trade promotion budget.
-Prepare the product's presentations and demonstrations to ensure and increase customers' satisfaction for business opportunities.
-Variance analysis for budget & target, and review report with completed and correctly.
-Achieve sales target to meet the KPI for the set time period.
-Complete weekly and monthly Sales reports (Sales data, activities, client updates and competitor information).
1. Calculate the area and quantity of work of each project
2. Replicating the work of creating BOQ decorative materials so as to purchase products that match the actual materials used
3. Find a supplier to get the material price according to the spec.
4. Management and control of costs and amount of materials In each project