• Develop mobile applications in iOS or Android as assigned.
• Fix problems or add functions to other mobile applications as assigned.
• Work with teammates to design the system and Help find problems
• Participate in the development team for new applications such as applications for touch screen devices, kiosk cabinets.
• Write/edit web site, web application
• Maintaining computer networks including mainframes, VPNs, routers and other physical hardware
• Installing and configuring network equipment
• Creating firewalls and updating virus protection software and data security systems to keep data and communications protected
• Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for all systems
• Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating networking issues to other employees and management
• Implementing disaster recovery procedures
• Maintaining current knowledge and understanding of security and networking best practices to offer the best solutions and protection to company systems
Engaging with product owners, architects and other specialists you'll design world-class solutions to address our customer needs.
- You'll build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and secure code based on User Stories
- Working within a multi-functional agile team, you'll develop enterprise software, adhering to company standards and established software methodology.
- Demonstrating a consistent focus on quality, you'll ensure that your team delivers reliable, robust software through the creation and execution of automated tests.
- You'll provide technical support to operations or other development teams
- Through participation in refinement and planning sessions, you'll work with other team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options and complexity estimates, and agree on how to deliver the requirements.
- Actively participating in Scrum and Nexus meetings, you'll give timely status updates on areas for which you are responsible.
-Take care and be responsible for the development of the company's website Customization of new features of the website to support current standards and technologies
- Taking care of SEO/Google Adwords/Google Analytics/YouTube Channel and making monthly reports
- Taking care of technical aspects of Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Line@, YouTube Channel (email protected), etc.
- Write a website program and have expertise in using the language PHP,MySQL,CSS,HTML,JQuery,PHP Framework,Bootstrap (Responsive Website) as well.
- Coordinate with the team Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Graphic Design to achieve the goals set.
1. Develop a program as assigned by a system analyst.
2. Test the developed program and prepare program testing documentation to meet the designing plan as agreed with the users.
3. Complete tasks as assigned by the supervisor
2. ทดสอบโปรแกรมที่พัฒนา และจัดทำเอกสารการทดสอบโปรแกรม ให้ตรงตามที่ออกแบบ หรือตรงตามที่ตกลงกับผู้ใช้งาน
5. มีความสามารถในการสื่อสาร และมี Service mind มีมนุษยสัมพันธ์ ประสานงานกับส่วนต่างๆได้
1. Build and develop business relationships with customers especially the business of distributing products, IT Distributor
2. Look for good profit and sales growth opportunities to build business stability
3. Make a business plan Develop strategies to offer products and services to customers professionally.
1. Develop a program to achieve a quality program.
2. Develop a program that meets the needs of users.
3. Analyze and fix problems so that the program can work effectively.
4. Full-Stack Developer
5. Agile & Scrum
*Collaborating with the coding team to brainstorm and interpret the project brief.
*Interpreting initial ideas and creating quickly sketch drafts for the Creative Experience Manager and experienced event agencies.
*Creating detailed 3D renders concept designs in a variety of mediums specific to the brief.
*Keep project timelines and schedules and reporting any issues to the Art Director.
*Participating in feedback consultations and noting changes.
*Keeping up to date with the latest event / gaming design trends and advancements in technology.
- Oversee and review the drawing of a construction project, coordinate all design matters relating to a project.
- Be on site representative and responsible in safety and health.- Calculate construction unit price
- Issue and control construction plan and contact outsourcing suppliers.
- Investigate and report standard proficiency of construction.
- Control quality of construction; temporary part and materials for construction.
- Control construction design.
- Control work day and holiday of installation supervisor.
- Control work of design team.
- Implement 5S on working site.
- Inspection completed construction and delivery.
- Manage claim and report.
1. Design and develop Web-based applications, PHP, HTML 5 , CSS, java script.
2. Write the code in the Server-side section and connect to the Database.
3. Make sure the server-side code is secure and free from any vulnerabilities.
4. Make sure that the server-side part of the code is suitable for a large number of traffic.
5. Use the Deploy Code to login online so that people can use the service.
6. Able to write Business Process and allow to send and receive information to the frontend page and create a a work plan within the team.
7. Go to the office Monday - Friday (10.30-17.30) Saturday work at home.
1. Receiving and analyses the technical requirements from the customer.
2. Supports customer on solving about technical network, CCTV, and assess control
3. Provide technical advice, resource, and trouble-shooter of product issues and process with the capabilities to be recognized as a credible advisor in the technology, implementation.
• Responsible for ERP software implementation.
• Coordinating between customer, vendor, and programmer by using English.
• Identifying data and system according to customer’s business flow and requirements.
• Analyzing system problems and solutions.
• Participating in the meeting, support work, and user training during the implementation. (By Remote and On-site)
• Making documents such as a manual, minute of the meeting.
• Opportunity to work in a multinational company.
• Responsible for ERP software, as support team (Help desk).
• Support our ERP software end-user about their queries by call and remote access
• Analyzing system problems and solutions.
• Coordinating between customer, vendor and programmer by using English.
• Participating in meeting, support work and user training as customer’s request. (By remote access and on-site)
• Making documents such as manual, minute of meeting.
• Opportunity to work in multinational company.
•Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
•Design, build and maintain our social media presence
•Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
•Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
•Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
•Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
•Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
•Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
•Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
•Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
•Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
1. Communication and coordination with a regional office
2. Sitecore Trained
3. Implement front end design
5. Campaign Integration
7. Onsite Optimisation
8. Digital Marketing Project
9. Participate and pass ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
10. Other duties as assigned
● Create and Manage the data solutions team from hiring potential candidates, guiding and coaching them through to be experts in data analysis.
● Propose data strategy and solutions to the client's key decision-makers in coordination with internal group departments from the company group and external technology partners. Design the technological wireframe and manage the pipeline throughout the project’s life cycle.
● Study the market trends and innovations, be up to date with the latest CDP, CRM solutions and cloud platforms. Understand the latest data security laws.
● To be able to suggest to the management mid-long term data strategy of the company.
- Partly lead the development squad in term of technical guidance and suggestion
- Work very closely with lead, qa/tester, product owner and other developers across the team
- Hands on experience or technical skills to other developers
- Initiate ideas/solutions for leading team to be able to solve problem together
- Do technology/technical research in unknown/unclear area
- Use know-how to ensure the user story backlog is able to be added up coming in the sprint
- Provide user story backlog story point with team accurately base on team’s performance and
- Create technical sub-tasks in each user story backlog in sprint planning
- Create technical documentation from implemented features such as API documents, code
structure design, etc.
- Achieve the sprint with team by completing every selected user stories backlog
- Do coding by following the technical specifications
- Improve/maintain/refactor the code
- Create unit testing on every developed features/functions
- Control coding quality to follow and achieve team’s standard goal
• Provide any IT support and troubleshoot any problems for users.
• Always looking for an IT technology/innovation and try to apply to the company with the most appropriate solution
• Respond to calls/emails from employees seeking help with the most appropriate action
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update incident status and information
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Manage IT application and deployment for new employees/resigned employees to follow company policy such as Files server, Active Directory, Anti-virus, Terminal server, IP Phone system, Calabrio, Office 365, AirWatch, Cisco Umbrella, LINE Works and etc.
• Manage IT improvement project and coordinate with HQ in Japan
1. Responsible for pre-sales support of products and problem-solving solutions, assisting sales to research and analyze customer demand, formulating technical proposals and tender, expounding on technical solutions, demonstrating products, and answering technical inquiries.
2. Assist sales to promote and sell products and problem-solving solutions.
3. Collect and feedback customers’ opinions on products and technology to the technical department.
4. Deepen solutions according to customer’s demands, and assist technical engineers to implement solutions.
5. Conduct relevant technical training for internal sales and pre-sales as well as external partners.