1. Overseeing general office operation.
2. Greeting visitors, answering an incoming phone call and delivering high quality service to our customers.
3. Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
4. Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
5. Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
6. Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
7. Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
8. Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
(Accounting document, financial statement, staff evaluation, salary data etc.)
9. Processing and reviewing the payment of monthly expense and salary.
10. Coordinate with Japan Head quarter, booking and control the shipment and delivery schedule
(Air, Sea) to meet the customer target.
1. Manage accounting and finances to achieve company policies, regulations and laws. Official requirements, standard requirements of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Securities and Exchange Commission
2. Control accounting and financial activities in accordance with the company's policies. Including compliance with laws, regulations, policies and regulations of the company.
3. Prepare accurate, complete and efficient financial reports
4. Propose the annual budget and budget plan of the Accounting and Finance Committee to the Executive Committee for approval.
5. Consider and sign a legal act related to the Company's accounting and financial obligations in accordance with the scope of duties and responsibilities set out in the Company's policies and procedures. About the authorization and operation of the company
6. Consider and approve the preparation of accounting and financial transactions in accordance with the scope of duties. and the responsibilities set forth in the Company's policies and procedures regarding licensing and operations of the Company.
7. Improve the company's accounting methods.
8. other assigned
*Overseeing financial planning and accounting activities to drive performance and ensure the effectiveness of the system.
*Giving overall financial advice to the management.
*Deciding on investment strategies, controlling and evaluating fundraising plans and capital structure.
*Ensuring cash flow is appropriate as well as keeping up-to-date of financial instruments knowledge.
*Assisting executive management in business analysis and other relevant areas significant for decision-making.
*Strengthening relationships with banks and other financial institutions to support the business.
*Ensuring the finance and accounting teams constantly improve and subordinates are coached for further development in their careers
*Coordinating with related departments; such as investor relations, auditor and external consultant on financial issues.
• All accounting and finance functions including month end closing, quarterly closing, and annual closing, AR, AP, GL , cash flow, annual budget , project , taxation, reporting and forecasting.
• Daily monitoring of accounting activities.
• Prepare statutorily financial statement , Consolidate Financial Statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
• Liaise with other departments and bankers for all banking matters.
• Supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
• Handling any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
1. Control of accounting and check the closing of the company's accounts.
2. Control and audit the preparation of financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and various accounting reports.
3. Control and check the receipt and payment of the company by checking the issuance of the receipt accounting disbursement documents and accurate and consistent financial reports
4. Control the budgeting of the company and monitor the use of the budget correctly and in accordance with the planned budget
5. Control the preparation of relevant tax reports to deliver to relevant government agencies.
6. Perform other tasks assigned by the manager
7. Record data, coordinate other fields, and other tasks as assigned
8. Able to use Express program well
9.Prepare documents Coordinate various accounting records
1. Responsible for month-end closing, monthly report, sales report, cost of goods sold, margin and commission
2. Manage inventory and a non-conformance report.
3. Foreign Exchange Risk Management
4. Ensure that cost system is up to date
5. Control and review the work of direct subordinates (Assistant Finance Manager) and all subordinates for efficiency and effectiveness.
6. Oversee and review all local tax reports, prepare corporate income tax, and support local requirement as needed
7. Lead the development and continuous improvement of reporting to ensure the focus on current business concerns.
1. Plan, control, coordinate and inspect the work system.
2. Analyze the risks, work systems and operations of the organization.
3. Collect and analyze problems or causes that cause errors in the operations of various departments.
4. Analyze the way to fix ready to present guidelines.
5. Participate in the development of the work system and join the implementation of the program that the company uses.
6. Coordinate with the team of programmers to develop the system.
*Maintain Focus on activity plan and activities program(activity both offline, online /metaverse and happiness) implement the change management of digital learning platform
*Driving Diversity Driving Learning, Inclusion strategy through learning solutions & Development Strategy aggressively to transform local market learning culture
*Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
*Ensure employee working conditions according to health and occupational safety standard and law
*Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
*Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
*Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
*Nurture a positive working environment
*Plan and implement Employee Branding initiatives and communication (both internal + external)
*Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics(OKR ‘s Happiness comes from "giving hearts" to employees. If they take the heart out of their employer or boss)
1. Establish standards and procedures, prepare regulations and operating manuals.
2. Recruiting, hiring, selection and interviewing make an employment contract performance appraisal and a summary of the results of the work take care of the rules issue a warning letter.
3. Prepare employee welfare
4. Contact relevant government agencies.
5. Summary of employees absent, late for the month.
6. Supervise and plan annual activities for employees and the organization.
7. Preparation of forms throughout the organization's system.
- Planning and recruiting personnel to various departments in the organization
- Analyze and summarize the performance of the segments
- Develop and improve recruiting channels
- Management of staff dormitories
- Coordinate the memorandum of cooperation with educational institutions
- Management of student internships
- Manage the transfer of affiliation of employees within the organization/affiliates
1. Record daily accounts
2. Prepare tax PND 3, 53, Phor Phor 30 and submit correct tax returns within the specified time
Store daily documents/invoices
4. Make an invoice
- Responsible for setting up accounting/POS systems to customers, on-site training services, consulting, test programs, prepare manuals and documents
Provide FP&A finance support to the accounting teams, and submit the financial report to the company reporting system in a timely manner.
Provide the financial projection to the management team, and lead the budget and forecast process and submission.
Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
Partner directly with the finance team and central FP&A groups to collaborate on the financial reporting.
Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
Provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
ให้การสนับสนุนด้านการเงิน FP&A แก่ทีมบัญชี และส่งรายงานทางการเงินไปยังระบบการรายงานของบริษัทในเวลาที่เหมาะสม
ร่วมเป็นพันธมิตรโดยตรงกับทีมการเงินและกลุ่ม FP&A ส่วนกลางเพื่อทำงานร่วมกันในการรายงานทางการเงิน
ให้การวิเคราะห์เชิงลึก ระบุรายการการดำเนินการที่จำเป็น และกำหนดกรอบการตัดสินใจที่จะดำเนินการอย่างมีประสิทธิภาพ
ระบุและวิจัยความแปรปรวนเพื่อคาดการณ์ งบประมาณ และค่าใช้จ่ายปีก่อนหน้า ระบุโอกาสในการปรับปรุงในเชิงรุก
- Approach new customers and present the company's services to increase sales;
- Review deliverables to clients and liaise with clients' auditors;
- Act as in-house advisor and/or outsource HR Payroll for all engagements with payroll issues, especially on local law and regulations compliance;
- Supervise, coach junior members, and assign engagements to subordinates based on their experience and competence;
- Implement internal control procedures, system modifications;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
• Handle Account Receiveable, Account Payable tasks
• Handle Accounting-related Document tasks
• Handle Billing, Collection, Bank Reconcile
• Coordinate with the bank, issue invoice, collect the payments
• Booking and revenue concerning, ex: WHT, VAT, PND
• Contact and coordinate with the Revenue Department
Be responsible for HRM under company's policies and HR Legal function such as Labor law, PDPA and other law.
Handling HR operation all processes for internal and external.
Handling operation for all HR and Administration job and other related as assigned.
Support HR Legal and review all related documents.
Support management in the development as company group policies and procedures.
Support and implementation of HR & Administration projects and system.
Other tasks as assigned by Management.