1. Develop a program as assigned by a system analyst.
2. Test the developed program and prepare program testing documentation to meet the designing plan as agreed with the users.
3. Complete tasks as assigned by the supervisor
*Interpret for support Japanese and Thai staff
*Translate document Thai-Japanese-English and vice versa
*Interpreter for Japanese GM on meeting in office and factory
*Support business planning and think about strategy for the cooperate
*Other as assigned
• Travel to visit potential customers
• Sell products to existing customers and find new customers
• Support after Sales service and research new opportunities to meet customer needs
• Coordinate with Supplier, Sales and Engineer team relate sales work
• Do sales promotion and assignment from supervisor
1. Travel to visit potential customers
2. Sell products to existing customers and find new customers
3. Support after Sales service and research new opportunities to meet customer needs
4. Coordinate with Supplier, Sales and Engineer team relate sales work
5. Do sales promotion and assignment from supervisor
1. Contact with clients by visiting/ calling for finding new clients
2. Maintain Relationship with exist clients and Japanese Suppliers
3. Giving information details tp clients and support all requirement
4. Doing sales report and Sales forecast
*Liaise with existing customers and conduct market search for new business opportunities.
*Respond/Contact customers to support customer request and inquiry.
*Confirm customer intention/requirement and negotiate.
*Coordinate/communicate with overseas offices and main office.
*Support HQ to liaise and communicate with customers.
*Handling document tasks to support sales activities such as quotation, sales contract, etc.
*Develop and update sales data support system.
*Conduct market intelligence search (statistics, market situation, trend, demand) and competitors’s market news
*Update the LME market situation, LME trend and news to customer for support the pricing decision.
*Perform other related duties as assigned, including but not limited to preparing daily reports for the main office
*Check accounting record
*Close monthly financial statement
*Control the whole system of factory accounts and trading accounts
*Prepare report and analyze accounting data to Management team
*Make monthly cash flow monthly and forecast 1 month in advance
*Prepare withholding tax, PND.1, 3, 53, 54.
*Coordinate with the auditors, the Revenue Department and all concern
*Knowledge in Free Zone and BOI
*Set an annual policy of departments and report progress every month (Action plan)
*Other duties as assigned
1 Arranging and making sales report
2 Take care rubber fabric business (demestic & abroad)
3 Take care PET cord (domestic & abroad)
4 Take care misscellaneous industrial material business.
5 Challenging in new development business
1. Age 30 years or above, Thai Nationality.
2. Bachelor's degree in any related fields.
3. 3+ years of experience in sales coordinator, shipping and logistics would be considered.
4, Good command of English (both written and spoken)
*Develop and maintain any platform applications based on K2 Five, and .Net Technology
*Study, analyze, design and participate in development, implementation and maintenance of the project.
*Integration between applications by integrating the backend programs with the database & frontend.
*Conduct analysis, architectural, design, coding and testing.
*Collaborate with key users for requirements and contribute to continuous improvement and development Application
*Resolves day-to-day production issues.
*Continuous improvement business process by innovation
1. Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
2. Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
3. Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site.
4. Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
5. Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
6. Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
7. Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
8. Organizes conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
9. Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the company.
1) Handle and support all marketing related task. (Total 4 categories >> On Ground, On Event, On Air, On-Line)
2) To be in charge of on-ground activities such as marketing visiting and survey based on 4Ps >> Product, Price, Place, Promotion and packaging.
3) Response to make market analysis to reflect the customer’s voice or market feedback to the relevant team.
4) Propose an idea of how to improve market perception and brand awareness to AISIN brand based on 4Ps.
5) Propose an idea of how to enhance marketing activities and tooling for AISIN products to be more effective.
6) To be product promoter to introduce new items/new products into the market focus on the domestic-Thailand market as major and CLMV as minor.
7) Support all company’s activities or event if any requirement.
1.Supervise field work in accordance with the construction plan of the system
2.Control workers in their own team to perform their jobs efficiently
3.Control the work process and ensure quality
4.See the layout and understand the way to perform the job.
5.Control the work and advise the construction process for technicians and workers to work in accordance with construction standards.
1.Consulting with customers / subordinates for project specifications .
2.Assign, Control, Supervise and Evaluate technical work.
3.Oversee development and maintenance of engineering staff competence.
4.Maintenace system in site
• Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems for the user.
• Always looking for an IT technology/innovation and try to apply to the company with the most appropriate solution
• Respond to calls/emails from employees seeking help with most appropriate action
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update incident status and information
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Manage IT application and deployment for new employees/resigned employees to follow company policy such as Files server, Active Directory, Anti-virus, Terminal server, IP Phone system, Calabrio, Office 365, AirWatch, Cisco Umbrella, LINE Works and etc.
• Manage IT improvement project and coordinate with HQ in Japan
• Take care of the existing customers in Rayong (90%)
• Develop new potential customer (10%) as many as possible
• Prepare sales report to the manager
• Planning & develop a sales process
• Follow up delivery of products
• Cooperate smoothly with other departments.
- Contact new customers and visit old customers to sell the company's products
- Take care of customers before and after the sale as well as establish good relationships with customers
- Co-present the guidelines for presentation as well as take care of solving problems for the company
- Generate sales in accordance with the company's goals
- Record customer information and create sales reports
- Market analysis and looking at the trends and directions of the market