1. Analysis the failure machine and issue Report & Quotation to Customer.
2. After received P/O from custome. Then order parts for repair. / Repairing laser marker.
3. Communication with another department and service team another branch.
4. Follow up progressive each process such as investigation report ,purchaseing , incoming parts , stock , repairing until ship out.
5. Weekly Report to update about service laser marker status and progressive jobs plan week on week.
6. Daily check machine & Record. Action follow up Preventive maintenance plan for Checking / Repair Operation / reduce downtime. Quick action to repair when machine breakdown for support production line.
7. Registrating new machine , control spare parts stock , eet PM plan. Making Information document for Import Machine BOI and Machine Flow Chart.
8. Making/support WI document about "Operation Guild Manual" for solution or repair when machine down.
9. Set BOI Name/Description of BOM for BOI process.
10. Other up to order by Boss. And order subordinate
11. Onsite service and go up country and another province.
- Establish, implement and maintain safety and environment system
- To ensure company activities are conformed to Thai safety & environment legal, related standard-requirement and company policy
- Cooperate with high management level to promote safety and environmental awareness
- Advice and consult to any activities related to safety and environmental issues
- Responsible for waste and air pollution management, to propose and manage improvement projects related to safety and environment impact
- Conduct the internal environmental audits to determine its effectiveness
- Monitor, report and act on safety and environmental performance indicators
- Analyze the safety and environment performance status and to determine the action plan for improvement
- Coordinates with the external organisation having a connection with the safety and environment system
- To ensure everybody (employees, sub-contractors and suppliers) understand and aware of safety and environment issues
- Establish, implement the procedure for controlling EHS topics and issues
- Decision making & action on EHS related
- Manage and control facilities
Monitoring and maintain network infrastructure.
-Interact and negotiation with vendors outsource to secured network and serviced.
-Create and maintain documentation of network configuration.
-Configure Cisco Router, Switch and Access point.
-Troubleshooting on site.
System Architecture design
-Detail Specification design
-Can analyse system requirement, examine and evaluate current systems, collaborate with developers and user
-Knowledge in system development, Web application (asp.net,vb,c#), Oracle database.
•Responsible for programmer tasks and develop software
•Knowledge in ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL Server
•Conducts testing and developing programs
•Create system user manual and training
•Providing support for ERP SAP
•Communicate with foreign customer or manufacturers on product designs and prototypes to ensure great quality.
•Manage product information to ensure accuracy.
•Analyze and control costs including manufacturing cost, marketing cost and operation cost.
•Coordinate with Marketing and Sales Team to boost profit for each product.
1. Responsible for both Domestic and Overseas Customers.
2. Support existing and new Customer enquiry/requirement.
3. Work well with overseas factories colleagues located in China, Taiwan, Japan, etc.
4. Monitor & Manage forecast, sales target, sales result, and business plan.
5. Prepare quotation and price list and organize them systematically.
6. Ensure the customers make payment on time.
7. Collect information and analyze market information and competitor’s data.
1. Develop strong relationships at all levels within the customers’ organization
2. Perform routine sales functions such as site visits, preparation and timely submission of technical and commercial proposals, phone and on-site technical service when requested
3. Customer management for the assigned area, including price negotiations, offers gathering, support to the technical team for claims management.
4. Acquisition of new customers in the area
Prepare complete, clear, and concise development requests forms for lab personnel.
5. Market development activities in cooperation with team
6. Daily cooperation with customer service representatives at the head office.
7. Gather market and competitor intelligence and share with the organization, giving input for the growth of the business in the area.
1. Control maintenance of machinery and equipment according to the specified standards.
2. Analysis in case of problems and establish guidelines to prevent recurrence
3. Contact and coordinate Supervise subordinates to achieve KPI goals.
1. Plan the work that has been assigned.
2.Control and monitor various activities that have been set to ensure that the operation is as planned as well as to correct any errors that occur
3. Cooperate and support the company's policies such as cost planning or activities set by the company.
4. Able to work well as a team
1. Preparing for the assembly process of electric machines and operating according to the requirements
2. Always maintain and check the tools to be in good condition. both before and after work
3. Report to supervisor when encountering work problems. and take corrective action quickly
4. Verify that the assembly of electrical machinery is correct according to the requirements.
5. Operate in accordance with safety regulations and 5S policies.
6. Other as assigned
1. To support Business Control Department by translates between Japanese <> Thai language
2. Documents translates Japanese to Thai & Thai to Japanese
3. To support and take care of Japanese interpreter
4. To support meeting translates between Japanese <> Thai
5. To support and coordinate between Japanese and Thai staffs.
6. Other’s duties assigned by Superior
1. Arranging shuttle buses route to sending employees
2. Checking billing documents
3. Prepare Stationery, take care of the cafeteria and office equipment
4. Arranging a car for employees to contact business, taking care of the driver
5. Increase skills in taking care of factory buildings, repair and maintainence
6. Other tasks as assigned
- Develop experiment plan, strategy and execution according to the agreed timelines.
- Pilot facility commissioning, validation and monitoring
- Documentation as per the regulatory requirements
- GMP compliance as per regulatory requirements.
- Work performed base on the productivity, teamwork and cooperation.
- Planning and projection of various raw materials and consumables requirement of the department.
- Handling of equipment, supervision and maintenance follow up with complete documentation.
- Responsible for shop floor level implementation supervision and control of various activities of the downstream section and reporting of the events to the department
- Resolves the problems by examining and evaluating data by corrective steps.
- Discuss routinely with supervisor about the status of assigned programs and potential problems
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publication.
- Other jobs assigned by superiors to support the organization achievement as well as cooperation in company rule and regulations, safety policy and all activities according to company policy.
- Report any incident, accident, near miss and any violations of the HSE or safe work practices including malfunctioning of the equipment or workplace hazards that he/she is aware of to the direct supervisor.
- Follow the health and safety procedures related to the job functions, which includes the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), safe operation of equipment, machinery, tools and handling of hazardous substances.
- Work in compliance with the company’s Health, safety & environment policy and procedures (ISO14001), regulations, requirement and manual and energy management.
- Conducts site visits to assess protocol and regulatory compliance and manages required documentation
- Responsible for ensuring that data will pass international quality assurance audits
- Represents BioNet in the global medical research community and develops and maintains collaborative relationships with
- May assist project manager or clinical team managers on assigned project
- Assist clinical team for start-up of clinical studies including conducting site selection visits, preparing studyrelated documents such
as study protocol, informed consent forms, case report forms, and other documents.
- Manage ethics submission to obtain approval for a study within timeline
- Ensure that the trial is performed in compliance to the study protocol, ICH-GCP, relevant guidelines and regulations
- Coordinate for study site management activities, communication, and issue resolution from start up to close out of each trial
Quality management system:
- Develop and keep up-to-date of SOPs relevant to the work.
- Implement, follow up and report of quality management tool i.e. Deviation, CAPA, change request, self inspection, external quality audit,
out of specification complaint and recall etc.
- Ensures robustness and efficiency of the Quality management system implementation in relevant departments, i.e. personnel training,
self-inspection, management review, external audit, supplier quality assurance, quality technical agreement, product recall and
- Coordinate for the self inspection and the auditing by external organization. Ensure self-inspection are executed in appropriate area
base on risk assessment.
- Involve investigating all deviation and failure, reviewing investigation results and approving CAPA and ensuring that
corrective/preventive actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Ensure that impact of change control has been properly evaluated before implementing.
- Review and update standard operating procedures, specifications, protocols and records relevant to the Quality management systems
as assignment from Head of Quality Assurance.
- Defines operational quality system to promote and provide quality support at the shop floor level and assess it according to GMP and
- Ensure robustness and efficiency of the quality management system implementation at the shop floor level.
- Implement and integrate quality risk management in the quality management and operations.
- Provide operational quality support at the shop floor level and assess it according to GMP and risk analysis.
- Support the batch release process to ensure accurate batch decision.
- Notify any deviation or issues related to the batch release plan and/or results to superior.
- Conduct spot check in Production/QC Laboratories to verify strict application of SOPs, GMP and Quality directives.
- Ensure that deviations and OOS of product testing are properly reported, investigated and corrective/preventive actions are
implemented in a timely manner.
- Report any non-compliance events and/or discrepancies which could impact quality and safety of products or GMP to QA Superior.