1. Daily entry booking of Purchase invoice of material
2. Summarize & Check Stock movement from ERP into Excel Cost Sheet
3. Maintaining BOMs & Cycle Time in the ERP system (ATOMS)
4. Allocate Material and Cost of Debt part for calculate cost in Excel cost sheet
5, Allocate conversion cost for calculate cost in Excel sheet
6. Upload stock movement & unit cost into Multibook Accounting
7. Preparing month end costing reports and Journal entry booking of Costing
8. Report analysis costing by Items on Excel and any other reports as requested
9. Account Reconciliation both B/S and P&L for Cost related accounts
10. Prepare Finance statement Monthly
11. Conducting analysis of inventory variance, product costs variance, material variance and factory costs variance
12. Conduction Stock take & Report and coordinating with other teams to solve inventory variance in the ATOMS system
13. Prepare supporting data and participating in the creation of annual Standard Cost & Forecast
14. Reconcile periodic inventory on a monthly and annual basis
15. Perform cycle counting and yearly physical count.
16. Preparing supporting data and participating in the Financial Stement Audit
*Control the preparation of cash accounts, cost accounts, accounts receivable and payable according to the accounting system
*Check the company's inventory and assets.
*Check accounting records and supporting documents to be complete and correct
*Prepare financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss statements and various accounting reports
*Prepare relevant tax reports
1. Implement the work plan in accordance with the organization policy.
2. Prepare the main personnel development plan, personnel development plan in accordance with the organization's strategy
3. Prepare an activity plan to strengthen labor relations.
4. Prepare Performance Management System to suit the organization.
5. Analyze the information on the compensation and benefits structure.
6. Establish KM and set guidelines for data collection.
7. Assess the risks and compliance with various laws related to personnel work.
8.Provide and improve the welfare necessary in the work of employees.
9. Inspect and advise the operations of subordinates to be correct.
1. To supervise the making of cash, cost accounting, accounts payable in accordance to system determined.
2. Check Company's inventory and assets
3. Prepare tax report related and proposed to supervisor and relevant government agencies.
4. Check accounting records and related documentation to be corrected
5. Prepare financial sheet, balance sheets accounting report and proposed to superior
6. Prepare tax report related and proposed to supervisor and relevant government agencies.
1. Submit BOI document for import shipment
2. Import & Export clearance process and recheck import & export entry document
3. Applying for BOL approval for raw materials, extension or revision BOI privilege and scrap report.
4. Contact with BOI Invester clup about import & export in import online system or BOI system
5. Prepare document to send to BOI
6. Processing all documentation concerning BOI requirement
7. Other work according to the terms and conditions of the BOI office
Manage HRM &HRD.
Plans, organizes and manages all activities of Human Resources.
Directs a process of organizational planning that evaluates structure, job design, and workforce forecasting throughout the company.
Determine the management plans are consistent with the policies and plans of the Company.
Advancement in career planning, whether it is promoted and the transfer function. Including the development of individual staff and monitoring of the development.
Responsible for manage overall employee relation and relate with Union.
Build up the Employee morale, organize and create employee relation working atmosphere.
Provide and implement the program of employee relation activities
Communicates and implement company policy, including rules, disciplinary and work regulations as required.
Manage & control purchasing process and controlling incoming & quality of raw materials
Cost reduction & sourcing new suppliers.
1. Manage, motivate, and supervise finance team, and foster cross functional communication and cooperation
2. Ensure completeness, correctness and on time submission of financial reports including budget, forecast and its analysis, BOI reports
3. Ensure compliance of BOI and investment records with BOI and other related local regulations
4. Manages treasury functions to meet company/shareholders requirement and ensure sufficient cash to smooth company operations
5. Define business requirements through detailed business analysis, outline problems, opportunities and solutions for a business and propose to CEO/CFO
6. Manage for investment promotions from government and ensure maximize benefits to company
7. Responsible for improvement of existing finance practices/procedures, and ensure good internal control
8. Liaise with internal or external parties relate to financial analysis, BOI, treasury and investment matters
9. Liaise and coordinate for external banking services
10. Manage and deliver any ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned by CEO/CFO
1.Manage, motivate, and supervise accounting team, and foster cross-functional communication and cooperation
2.Ensure completeness, correctness and on-time month-end closing, submission of financial reports, statutory financial statements, taxes and Transfer Pricing matters
3.Ensure completeness, correctness and on-time billing to customers and its collection
4.Ensure compliance of accounting records, Tax, BOI, Transfer Pricing and other matters with general accepted accounting principles, BOI and local regulations
5.Responsible for improvement of existing accounting practices/procedures, and ensure good internal control
6.Liaise with shareholders’ finance team, internal-external auditors, and The Revenue Department regarding accounting, taxation, Transfer Pricing and other accounting related issues.
7.Manage and deliver any ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned by CEO/CFO
10.Good ability to communicate in English