-Provide recommendations for the control of weakness and improvement opportunities identified during the audit
-Follow up and prepare internal audit report after performing audit topic to management
-Responsible for analyzing business performance & forecast feasibility of investment.
-Collect data from various department to analyze and report insights.
-Monitor & Analyze Sales Forecast, Sales Trends, etc.
-Prepare monthly management reports, financial presentation for management monthly meeting.
-Assist CFO to implement New Projects, Strategic Planning Process.
-Budget &Forecast including short term predictions and long term forecast to ensure proper management decision in all financial aspects
-Support and prepare financial information needs in order to make decision with the financial result
The Finance Accounting Manager will manage a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies, and external audits. This person will manage the accounts payable function, payroll function, monthly closing of accounts and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
The Finance Accounting Manager will report to and work closely with the Company Managing Director and Executive Vice President & Reporting and others in the organization in analysis and reconciliation of accounts and in development and implementation of accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
The ideal candidate possesses leadership capabilities, solid operational and technical accounting background and works proactively to drive results. This person is a self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity and is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented,
-Make up the internal financial account regulation under headquarter guide and carry out after approved
-Account for the company revenue、expenditure、cost. Record and supervise all aspect of company operating activities, receivables and accredited payables and complete the month end and year-end financial report
-Handle with the internal and external tax&audit department checking and supervise, prepare and provide related documents timely and truly. Maintain good relationship with tax& audit department.
-Hand with cash received, make account voucher, registration, bank statement,etc.
-Issue and keep invoice
-join in making yearly budget and monthly capital plan and analysis the deviation from the actual situation
-Review the staff bill of expense
-Be responsible for contact with bank,audit,tax government department.
9. Be able to handle the external reporting to the Chinese HQ on time with good quality
10.Other issues assigned by manager
1. Responsible for the development and sales of financial products in the region, and achieve the sales target of the local country on the basis of controllable risks;
2. Formulate sales policies and strategies that meet the requirements of the local market and reasonably price financial products;
3. On-site loan review, write credit investigation report and apply for risk control approval;
4. Responsible for contract negotiation and signing, coordinating the collection of insurance and warrant data after equipment delivery and after delivery;
5. Responsible for rent collection and overdue management: collect rents regularly, cooperate with law firms, trailer companies and other external agencies to drag back overdue equipment;
6. Responsible for the management of risk assets in the region, including equipment GPS installation, renewal, second-hand equipment resale, etc.;
7. Responsible for agent management: including agent credit evaluation, monitoring and correcting its violations;
8. Responsible for customer management, including customer relationship maintenance and dynamic management of customer qualifications;
9. According to the sales situation, regularly prepare various sales reports to reflect and report the sales situation in real time;
10. Participate in various exhibitions and industry associations to promote our products and services and maintain a good external image.