1.To be in-charged to plan, develop and monitor the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
2.To be in-charged of Information Security controller,
3.To efficiently support risk management cycle plans, such as follow up, review, and assess the entire organizations risk levels against current environment.
4.To assist the risk owners to define and review all significant risks
5.To ensure all employees has adequate comprehension of risk awareness as defined by their roles and responsibilities.
6.To provide support for the continuity management of the organizations business operations through the effectiveness of business continuity management plans
7.To oversight and review data accessibility right, which shall be in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
• Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
• Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
• Manages the investor relations portion of the company website.
• Performs comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
• Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
• Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
• Organizes conferences, roadshows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
• Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the company.
•Formulate financials models and feasibility study / tools to support financial planning, forecasting, monitoring, analysis and valuation of project
•Prepare and oversee the annual budget as well as each business department
•Manage outside lending and equity relationships, as well as relations with investors and shareholders within the investment community.
•Investment analysis and feasibility study for new projects and new investments
•Loan and credit facilities arrangement, including term loan, project finance, trade finance and PN
•Financing & fund-raising operations to maintain liquidity and support new projects and expansion.
•Having experience of REIT is an advantag
•Develop and direct financial plans to the strategic business plan, company growth, and market opportunities and direction.
•Prepare monthly, quarterly as well as yearly report.
1.Coordinate with all department in our business group to collect information and prepare budgets in the group budget (including associates and subsidiaries).
2.Prepare and present budget reports Estimated financial statements including statement of financial position, statement of income, statement of change of shareholders and statement of cash flow The ability to operate the entire group and analyze it for presentation to management for the purpose of making managerial decisions.
3.Measure the value of the investment projects incurred and project future investments to finance them.
4.Collect and analyze information from department. Prepare reports to support planning, control and management decisions. Under the changing of situation and environment, to formulate a business plan.
5.Measure and review business situations and other economic situations that have already occurred in related with the business plan or not analyze data and suggest solutions to the management both in the short term and long term.
6.Evaluate financial management performance by financial ratios.
7.Analyze the new trends in a company, business and/or industry. to get useful information.
8.Estimated a company profit on both external and internal factors of the industry.
9.Prepare and review, measure, and estimate future operations in the form of a business plan.
10.Present and prepare a business plan and budget. Review and analyze KPIS, the consistency of KPIS, budgets and business plans into a goal.
11.Analyze in the preparation of KPIS and budgets in each department.
12.Report the DIFFERENCED between the budget and income statement and report the result to management team.
13.Review the KPIS.
14.Advising and supporting the management team of each group of companies, and internal departments in the preparation of income and expense analysis reports. Producing performance reports and formulating strategic guidelines with on the correct database.
15.Analyze the causes of DIFFERENCED of budgets and suggest the ways to increase a budgets.
16.Other tasks assigned, such as Develop budget plans.
• Manage, motivate, and supervise finance team, and foster cross-functional communication and cooperation
• Drive business strategy and planning through financial analysis
• Analyze financial data/P&L to identify the company's financial status
• Develop monthly and annual forecasts and budgets
• Prepare and work closely with accounting team on month-end closing and reporting requirements
• Ensure completeness, correctness and on-time submission of financial reports including budget forecast and its analysis
- Developing Marketing Plan / Marketing Campaign / Sale Campaign and formulating strategies for expanding the auto insurance market for all sales channels
- Analyze and manage data (Leads) in accordance with the marketing plan. Develop data management processes and tools to increase sales efficiency
- Collaborate with Products to plan, procure, and manage auto insurance products and services that are relevant and appropriate across channels to support sales
- Collaborate with Marketing Communication and Digital Communication in preparing marketing communication plans and creating content related to car insurance including checking various content before communicating outside
- Update and analyze auto insurance market data and competitors across all channels
- Generate reports and analyze performance targets for each channel. Including evaluation of Marketing Campaign to improve and develop to be able to support sales to achieve sales target motor in all channels
- Find new channels to increase the opportunity to expand the car insurance market Both in terms of information (Leads) and sales
- Coordinate with various departments To improve efficiency such as increasing the conversion rate / success rate, reducing the cancellation rate, increasing the renewal rate, etc
1. Coordinate with the Revenue Department regarding all customer tax issues.
2. Prepare documents for customers when requesting for inspection from the Revenue Department.
3. Prepare and check taxes
4. Verify the operation of employees in various departments in accordance with the Company's Articles of Association.
5. Verify the tax returns are correct
6. Perform auditing tasks according to the Audit Program
7. Consulting Recommendations on accounting and taxation work as well as preparing reports Summary
8. Liaise with customers and other related agencies
9. Join to observe the year-end inventory counting and summarizing the results of the counting
10. Prepare and check the accounting
- Determine the company's financial strategy
- Set policies, control, and plan financial matters.
- Set a stock market strategy
- Determine investment relation strategies
- Support creating new business opportunities
- Participating in financial events or with the stock exchange
- Financial Management, Banking, Investors, Internal Audit Office, and secretary office
- Manage the team so that the team achieves the goals of the organization set.