1. Prepare document for ANPQP submit to customer in order to get approval for business.
2. Prepare document for PCR/PSW document for current business
3. Communicate/negotiate with supplier and customer for technical term
4. Support Technical issue at Genba area
5. To Support Technical term / issue with operation team.
1. Coordinate with Japan Head Quarter for specify, procure, and implement new Injection Molding.
2. Collaborate with the design team (Japanese in Japan) to review and provide feedback on designs relating to mold-ability, quality, and cost.
3. Prepare estimates for new mold and design changes.
4. Manage molding suppliers to design, develop, construct and deliver new injection mold tooling, including adherence to timing plans.
5. Work with molding suppliers to trial and approve new molds for shipment.
6. Coordinate delivery of molds to over sea customers. (USA, Mexico)
7. Work with inspection/quality teams to ensure plastic parts are inspected properly.
8. Travel to molding suppliers and manufacturing plants in Chonburi, Samutprakarn.
9. Meeting, write a progress report and input data in Japanese.
-Provide technical after sales support such as Preventive Maintenance, Installation, Startup, Equipment failures, etc.
-Analyzes the problems and discuss the solution with customers
-Prepares field activity reports and records all issues in the Service database
-Processes the warranty claims and spare parts requests