• Position for a business development representative who understand the Construction Industry & basic Mechanism of Technology.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
・Go to the customer and design the control equipment for the production equipment.
・Formulation, design, and programming of control systems using control controllers.
・Test to see if it actually works as specified and incorporate it into the final product
※For the first year, you will be trained at a customer in Samrong.