- Bachelor’s degree in Software, Computer, Electronics, Information Technology, Computer science or related field.
- 4+ years minimum as a software tester/ having a leading role is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge or potential skill in programming with C/C++, C#, JAVA.
- Good command of both spoken & written English (Can communicate in the Japanese language is an advantage)
1. QC daily management and improve QC efficiency continuously.
2. Conduct type test with 3rd party and internal regular test.
3. Report product and process non-conforming timely.
4. Support Internal & External audit.
5. Support customer complaints and service.
6. Be familiar with Quality Seven Tools/8D/FMEA/QCP/PPAP/SPC/data analysis.
7. Other task assigned by Supervisor.
1. Project survey and design.
2. Communicate with customers about design, planning, optimization and other technical issues to
support the project manager's work.
3. On-site support.
4. The first person in charge of on-site technology, responsible for technical support, optimization, etc.
5. Support subcontractors to complete the corresponding technical acceptance documents.
1. Responsible for fault maintenance, version upgrades, etc.
2. Responsible for on-site engineering training for customers;
3. Responsible for providing project completion documents for project implementation.
4. Other tasks arranged by the leader.
• Provide on-site machine operation training to the customers
• Dealing with customers and responsible for customer’s satisfaction
• Coordinate with customers to solve technical issues and provide a proper solution
• Provide technical information and well collaboration to Sales and customers
• Manage related documentation and reports
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
• Answers phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise
• Takes sales information and puts it into an easily readable format
• Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team
• Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary
• Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
• Updates all contact information for clients
• Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
• Arranges travel and accommodations for any sales person that is meeting clients outside of the office
• Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
1. Visit customers to get project requirements regarding Machine Vision projects such as Flaw Inspection, OCR, 2D Code reading, Measurement, Vision Guided Robotics, Bin picking, and 3D inspection.
2. Select machine vision system components suitable to each project's requirement.
3. Select machine vision software and software functions suitable for each project's requirement.
4. Make project proposals and do a POC and DEMO (Prove of concept and demonstration, if needed).
5. Coding in HALCON Script and MERLIC block diagram is a must, if can do C# is a plus.
6. Work (on-site/online/training) on projects in all aspects such as plans, budgets, customer feedback and etc. in order to meet company and customer goals.
7. Document all information regarding each project to successfully transfer the project to the customer and service team to be able to support.
- Participate in the full project life cycle from requirements gathering to project implementation, maintenance and support.
- Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, and documentation for embedded software (Engine Control Module (ECM) )
- Supporting for development of internal automation tools to improve software development and testing time.
・ Conduct the maintenance tasks and advise on technical related issues about machinery
・ Maintain, Install and repair machines
・ Assist the sales team in technical knowledge functions for customers
・ Visit customers for maintenance machine at customer place (travel by own car)
・ Provide and train the technical knowledge and specification on PLC machines to customers
・ Assist in solving any incident when issues occurred