1. Planning and production control.
2. Quality control, production quantity. And production time
3. Control the use of raw materials suitable for use and reuse.
4. Check the availability of machinery used in production.
5. Training to provide correct knowledge to subordinates.
6. Control the production process correctly according to the specified steps.
7. Improved production processes for better efficiency.
8. Report performance results, problems and suggestions to supervisors.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisors.