• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
• Completes external audits by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Other tasks assigned by the manager.
• To provide accounting and financial service to the company's subsidiaries; financial statements are reliable which can be indicated the exact performance of the company and be able to support customers’ businesses in full compliance with Thai legal requirements.
• To support any fraud prevention that might be occurred with customers’ business.
• To be able to perform consultant for the company’s subsidiaries company.
• To control all of the accounting transactions, incoming and outgoing accounting transactions which are recorded by subordinate and sales administration in order to perform the financial report correctly.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information’s, preparing BS and PL and other reports.
• Managing and overseeing the daily operations of team members and guiding accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Control incoming and outgoing payment operation of the accounting and financial job.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Complies with local financial legal requirements and revenue department requirements.
• Supporting headquarter of each customer for making management reports and consolidated reports.
• Coordinate and complete annual audits; external audit, J-sox, Internal audit, due diligence audit.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Educate team members in order to perform the correct job.
1. To assist Head of department for managing the Corporate Communication function and all relevant matters
2. To assist Head of department for managing the Sustainability Development function and all relevant matters
3. To assist Head of department to work with Executives on the corporate's short and long term assigned tasks
4. To assist Head of department for managing Risk Management policy to ensure all corporate objectives achieve under the defined risk management framework.
5. To assist Head of department for managing internal control to maintain the good level of Corporate Governance
6. To assist Head of department for managing the Company Secretary function
7. To assist Head of department for managing all the Company meeting function / coordinate with all internal parties to ensure each meeting runs smoothly.
8. To facilitate relevant reports/assignments of Corporate Communication from superior.
9. To continuously enhance overall performance by skill coaching method
10. To perform such other high level mission as assigned from in-charged Management.
1.To be in-charged to plan, develop and monitor the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
2.To be in-charged of Information Security controller,
3.To efficiently support risk management cycle plans, such as follow up, review, and assess the entire organizations risk levels against current environment.
4.To assist the risk owners to define and review all significant risks
5.To ensure all employees has adequate comprehension of risk awareness as defined by their roles and responsibilities.
6.To provide support for the continuity management of the organizations business operations through the effectiveness of business continuity management plans
7.To oversight and review data accessibility right, which shall be in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
The Finance Accounting Manager will manage a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies, and external audits. This person will manage the accounts payable function, payroll function, monthly closing of accounts and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
The Finance Accounting Manager will report to and work closely with the Company Managing Director and Executive Vice President & Reporting and others in the organization in analysis and reconciliation of accounts and in development and implementation of accounting policies, procedures, and controls.
The ideal candidate possesses leadership capabilities, solid operational and technical accounting background and works proactively to drive results. This person is a self-starter, flexible, has a high level of integrity and is action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented,
• Responsible company’s internal audit planning and operational.
• Oversee IA staff to ensure all company’s internal audit will meet KPI
• Analyze and Develop company’s internal operational system to ensure all systems run properly.
• Provide advisory, suggestion and recommendation to Bus. to ensure all will and able to operate their functions properly and comply with company’s internal control system.
• Other adhoc task assigned
• Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages based on these changes.
• Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers and investors.
• Manages the investor relations portion of the company website.
• Performs comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation.
• Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
• Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
• Organizes conferences, roadshows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings.
• Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of the company.
1.Set up accounting policies and planning, establishing an accounting system in accordance with the Company's operating guidelines
2.Control and audit of the company's accounting to report the company's performance to the management for use in making business decisions.
3.Create accounts of the group of companies to prepare consolidated financial statements statement of Financial Position Income Statement Cash flow statements and others for management and in accordance with accounting standards, stock exchange and government sector according to the standard.
4.Set checking and accounting controlling for others departments such as purchasing, sales, finance that report to check the information used by the accounting control and internal audit.
5.Group tax planning, overseeing the audit of all types of taxes required by the state, and submitting them to the state accurately and completely.
6.Control accounting operations in accordance with the requirements of the Federation of Accounting Professions, stock Exchange and Government.
7.Coordinate with the Internal Audit Department and the Auditor to ensure that there is no fraud in the preparation of accounting requirements.
•Formulate financials models and feasibility study / tools to support financial planning, forecasting, monitoring, analysis and valuation of project
•Prepare and oversee the annual budget as well as each business department
•Manage outside lending and equity relationships, as well as relations with investors and shareholders within the investment community.
•Investment analysis and feasibility study for new projects and new investments
•Loan and credit facilities arrangement, including term loan, project finance, trade finance and PN
•Financing & fund-raising operations to maintain liquidity and support new projects and expansion.
•Having experience of REIT is an advantag
•Develop and direct financial plans to the strategic business plan, company growth, and market opportunities and direction.
•Prepare monthly, quarterly as well as yearly report.