1.Handling an accounting tasks such as Pretty Cash, disbursement, renewal of related contract documents.
2.Handling for Monthly account closure and Annual account closure.
3.Response for purchase, disbursement of an office equipment.
4.Follow up a customer payment.
5.Coordinate with other departments inside and outside the company including foreign branches.
1. Manage daily operation of the accounting team.
2. Managing internal and external Accounts receivable inquiries
3. Assist with data analysis, summarize and refining financial data, evaluate business performance and provide financial insight with business decision making
4. Prepare summary feedback of financial statements variances to budget
5. Managing the compilation of all the performance reports and financial planning and analysis for the company / financial year budget, forecasts, profit plan and strategic.
• All accounting and finance functions including month end closing, quarterly closing, and annual closing, AR, AP, GL , cash flow, annual budget , project , taxation, reporting and forecasting.
• Daily monitoring of accounting activities.
• Prepare statutorily financial statement , Consolidate Financial Statement and work closely with auditors and external parties on financial and accounting issues.
• Liaise with other departments and bankers for all banking matters.
• Supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
• Handling any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
• Manage the team of 5 members including a manager; HR (current having 1 Senior manager(To be replaced) and 1 senior staff, 1 open position) and GA (1 asst. manager + 1 staff) including all employees to accomplish assigned target by CEO.
• Take the accountability to achieve their own unit target.
Scopes of Responsibilities:
1. Recruitment and Headcount Control
• Manage and develop recruitment & selection system
• Manage and control recruitement process both of Cosmax and agency to ensure that company get the right staff ontime
• Monitor and Control manpower as the headcount plan
• Develop on boarding program for all new comers.
2. Compensation and Benefits
• Develop the compensation & benefit plan for employee.
• Handle and Manage Payroll System
• Manage the compensation & benefits by plan & policy
• Submit SSF fund and PND tax and other related data
3. Training and Development
• Develop training and development plan for employee
• Implement, conduct and facilitate training program
• Submit training data to related Department for the skill development
4. KPI & Performance Management System
• Manage and collect KPI and Performance Evaluation and competency evaluation of all employees
• Summary the KPIs result and submit to the head of each department and link the KPIs result to the compensation and benefits
5. Employee Relation
• Manage and control company's compliance, rule and regulation, business manner and employee discipline.
• Manage the company's event and staff activities
6. ISO, Stardization
• Handle all of procedure and documented in HR areas by standardization requirement i.e. ISO, GMP, Halal etc.
7.Manage and Supervise the GA
• GA's main responsibility is as follows.
7.1. Facility Management
• Maintain Facilities and ensure its good condition for safety usage of the employee
• Monitor usage and facilitated equipment, building.
• Oversee routine Fixing / Maintenace for facility.
• Manage the usage of Petty Cash and make the report
• Manage VISA, Work Permit and other related matters
7.3. Management and assistance
• Conduct all supportive matters as per assigned by CEO
7.4. Operation Support
• Manage Maids, Drivers and Security guards
• Manage food and cafeteria for employee
• Response to incoming call, mail, e-mail and etc.
• Manage meeting and travelling
1.Management for Human Resource and Administration Department
2.Set policy, strategy, work plan, manpower plan, budget of Human Resource and Administration Department
3.Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
4.Develop and roll-out annual development plan for all levels of employees to align with corporate business and functional needs.
5.Building a strong talent management and development program for all levels
6.To develop and implement employee career plan, Salary Structure, KPI and performance management.
7.Have a good knowledge of Labor law
8.Management skill, Leadership, Work under pressure, Responsibility
9.Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
10.Manage the BCP plan, coordinate with another Department.
11.Other jobs as assignment
• Review all legal-related documents and contracts
• Provide legal advice to the concerned departments and to the management
• Coordinate with a legal firm
• Make a draft of legal contract
• Handle admin tasks as assigned by the manager
• Personnel administration (proper records organization).
• Compliance with statutory regulations (labour law, personal income tax law and etc.)
• Process payroll monthly.
• Employee movement (new join/confirmation/resignation) processes.
• Manage employee benefits (leave, insurance and etc).
• Ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and revised as appropriate to comply with Thailand Law and corporate guidelines.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Manage the employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Employee engagement such as team building.
• Responsible for Expatriate Management within the organisation; including onboarding, departure procedures and daily issues relating to expatriate matters.
• Co-ordinate with Japan HQ and local Management on expatriate placement and to make arrangement for incoming/outgoing expatriates for their travel, hotel and housing arrangements and to provide housing support (such as arrangement for repairs).
• To ensure all Tenancy Agreements are concluded swiftly and in line with recommended in-house rules and regulations and to work closely with our legal Department on Contracts Agreements.
• Responsible for expatriates’ work pass applications and entry applications into Thailand and to be familiar with Thailand regulations and laws, especially pertaining to immigration and pass related matters.
• Handle and supervise all expatriates related claims processing (such as but not limited to those related to educational, medical and insurance)
• Cooperating with Japan HQ to hand and file of income tax for Expatriates
1. Overall Accounts Payable process
2. Ensure Accounts Receivable process and Collections
3. In charge of daily Accounting operation together with Accounting & Finance assistant
4. Management all accounting : Purchase, Sales, Received, Payment, AR, AP, Inventory, Adjustment
6. Prepare FS report, various monthly and quarterly report and submit to JP manager and HQ
7. Cash flow forecasting and variance reporting
8. Daily Operation such as issue Machine Invoice, contact to customer, coordinate with JP manager, other division that related work.
9. Coordination with Auditor for operate Fiscal Year end closing.
10. Salary & Admin Work
• Handle payroll operations for every month in a timely and accurate manner and prepare salary summary reports, compensation and benefits reports
• Review and modify the weekly, monthly record of time attendance and ensure the accuracy of record in the system
• Operate all employee's benefits (local and international assignee's employee), such as social security, provident fund, insurance, and other related benefits.
• Ensure the accuracy and up-to-date of employee's personal information in HR Information system and closely communicate with global HRIS and HRIT including joining a regular meeting with global HRIS team
• Manage visas, work permits, 90 days: to effectively manage the administrative requirements for foreign employees • Monitor and operate the renewal employment agreement of fixed-term employees and ensure that the renewal employment has been done prior to the date of expiration.
• Understand the Company's working rules & regulations including compensation & benefits policy so that he/she will be able to respond to any employees' inquiries related to employee benefits.
• Support other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor and work closely with HR members in other teams.
• Supervise overall office administration
• Plan, execute and review the annual and ad-hoc recruitment of store operation.
• Arrange the recruitment and interview session for inside and outside the office upon the business
• Register the job requisition system (internal system and external recruitment channel) and maintain
the information up-to-date including assisting seniors to maintain our global hiring requisition system
and candidate tracking system with the accuracy of data in the system.
• Build relations with key external parties, recruitment agencies, candidates, universities and other
recruitment channels and being highly responsive to all recruiting and hiring inquiries from internal
clients such as hiring managers and global recruitment team.
• Deliver the key and essential information to a successful candidates throughout the pre-screening and
• Being the high level of the company's brand ambassador including communicating our key principle to
our candidate throughout the recruitment and selection process.
• Handling the hiring, orientation and monitoring system during the probation period for all new hires.
• Regularly operate the weekly, monthly, and half-year report to supervisor including all reports/
• Able to support ad-hoc HR projects (employee engagement) as assigned by supervisor and work
closely with other HR teams.
1. Responsible to control all Administation and Human Resource Functions
2. Able to manage for Manpower, Payroll, SSO, Personal Tax, Recruitment and Selection, Training program, Visa & Work Permit for long stay foreigner, ISO/TS16949 Document Control.
3. Follow up Maintenance and IT functions to support inside organization. And control GA functions as Security Guard and all facilities.
4. Ability to coordinate with all sections for the employee improvement and meet working efficiency.
5. Overall connection with the government and non-government sectors for Social Security, Labour Dept., Employment Dept., Immigration Dept., Foreign Affairs Dept., Insurance Companies, Car Support, Transportation , ISO/TS Audit Process, other suppliers, etc.
6. Control KPI of company with QMR.
7. Control for all concerned expenses/payment and checking all Contract before proposal for approval
• Manage all recruitment processes such as find the channel of recruitment, screen resume, make appointments, update job vacancies to all recruitment channels etc.
• Manage all employment processes such as negotiate with candidates, offering the job, employment contract etc.
• Updating and preparing update status and summarize recruitment report and document
• Manage recruitment activities in every channel.
• Main PIC to process staff's Time attendance and leave record include OT calculation.
• Response to other Human resource management tasks as assigned by superior.
• Response on staff training and development (career road map) and include training database.
• Comply with all existing governmental and labour legal and government reporting requirements and maintain minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures.
• Protect the interests of employees and the organization in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
• Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation.
1. Responsible for processing of Training Yearly Plan, Coordinating, Evaluation, Follow up, Analysis and development training jobs.
2. Responsible for implementation Orientation Program for new employee.
3. Responsible for cooperation and process in case of employee’s Abroad Training.
4. Responsible for Controlling and Management HR document control system.
5. Responsible for processing of Yearly Employee Promotion and Education Promotion.
1. Manage accounting and finances to achieve company policies, regulations and laws. Official requirements, standard requirements of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Securities and Exchange Commission
2. Control accounting and financial activities in accordance with the company's policies. Including compliance with laws, regulations, policies and regulations of the company.
3. Prepare accurate, complete and efficient financial reports
4. Propose the annual budget and budget plan of the Accounting and Finance Committee to the Executive Committee for approval.
5. Consider and sign a legal act related to the Company's accounting and financial obligations in accordance with the scope of duties and responsibilities set out in the Company's policies and procedures. About the authorization and operation of the company
6. Consider and approve the preparation of accounting and financial transactions in accordance with the scope of duties. and the responsibilities set forth in the Company's policies and procedures regarding licensing and operations of the Company.
7. Improve the company's accounting methods.
8. other assigned
*Control the preparation of cash accounts, cost accounts, accounts receivable and payable according to the accounting system
*Check the company's inventory and assets.
*Check accounting records and supporting documents to be complete and correct
*Prepare financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss statements and various accounting reports
*Prepare relevant tax reports
1. Planning, formulating strategies, supervising personnel work in accordance with the company's policies.
2. Supervise personnel work in the entire system to suit the organizational structure
3. Manage Payroll, Employee Compensation and other related jobs such as taxes, social security
4. Responsibility of recruiting, hiring and selecting employees
5. Responsibility of welfare, labor relations, regulations, labor laws
6. Support all of employees
7. Lead HR team to be in line with the development plans of various aspects of sustainable company
8. Other tasks assigned
1. Initiate, plan and coordinate the local financial planning and budgeting process, in line with guidelines and control cycle.
2. Attract, manage, coach, appraise and develop team, ensure personnel (succession) planning in line with relevant policies and procedures.
3. Develop, manage and ensure realisation of year plan/budget for the finance department and acquire approval in line with relevant strategy, policies and procedures.
4. Monitor and ensure local compliance with guidelines for financial administration in line with internal and external regulations
5. Coordinate all day-to-day accounting administration and processes, in line with local legislation and standards and internal procedures.
6. Prepare or significantly contribute to the preparation of periodical cost reports, trial balances, balance sheet, profit and loss statements and application of funds by using defined standards and procedures.
7. Manage, coordinate, maintain and or improve administrative activities and systems in line with internal requirements
1. Daily entry booking of Purchase invoice of material
2. Summarize & Check Stock movement from ERP into Excel Cost Sheet
3. Maintaining BOMs & Cycle Time in the ERP system (ATOMS)
4. Allocate Material and Cost of Debt part for calculate cost in Excel cost sheet
5, Allocate conversion cost for calculate cost in Excel sheet
6. Upload stock movement & unit cost into Multibook Accounting
7. Preparing month end costing reports and Journal entry booking of Costing
8. Report analysis costing by Items on Excel and any other reports as requested
9. Account Reconciliation both B/S and P&L for Cost related accounts
10. Prepare Finance statement Monthly
11. Conducting analysis of inventory variance, product costs variance, material variance and factory costs variance
12. Conduction Stock take & Report and coordinating with other teams to solve inventory variance in the ATOMS system
13. Prepare supporting data and participating in the creation of annual Standard Cost & Forecast
14. Reconcile periodic inventory on a monthly and annual basis
15. Perform cycle counting and yearly physical count.
16. Preparing supporting data and participating in the Financial Stement Audit
1.Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
2.Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
3.Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
4.Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
5.Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
6.Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
7.Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
8.Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
9.Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
10.Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
11.Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
12.Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
13.Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
*Overseeing financial planning and accounting activities to drive performance and ensure the effectiveness of the system.
*Giving overall financial advice to the management.
*Deciding on investment strategies, controlling and evaluating fundraising plans and capital structure.
*Ensuring cash flow is appropriate as well as keeping up-to-date of financial instruments knowledge.
*Assisting executive management in business analysis and other relevant areas significant for decision-making.
*Strengthening relationships with banks and other financial institutions to support the business.
*Ensuring the finance and accounting teams constantly improve and subordinates are coached for further development in their careers
*Coordinating with related departments; such as investor relations, auditor and external consultant on financial issues.