-Supervise and supervise the management of the warehouse and transportation work.
-Develop a warehouse system to be modern and correct according to standards
-Check and control the cost of warehouse and transportation expenses.
1.Manage manpower to work to suit the production capacity.
2.Monitoring daily product plan and work in process report to ensure daily and weekly output meet as target.
3.Problem solving in production and prevention for re-occurrence.
4.Supervise, lead and coach production operator & staff to meet targets with manufacturing cycle time.
5.Manage and control department & subordinate’s performance as company KPI target.
6.Staff development and improvement.
7.Ensure quality of product and to manage employee productivity.
8.Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
9.Other tasks as assigned.
1.Management for Human Resource and Administration Department
2.Set policy, strategy, work plan, manpower plan, budget of Human Resource and Administration Department
3.Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
4.Develop and roll-out annual development plan for all levels of employees to align with corporate business and functional needs.
5.Building a strong talent management and development program for all levels
6.To develop and implement employee career plan, Salary Structure, KPI and performance management.
7.Have a good knowledge of Labor law
8.Management skill, Leadership, Work under pressure, Responsibility
9.Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
10.Manage the BCP plan, coordinate with another Department.
11.Other jobs as assignment
1. Prepare relevant documents such as Customer Requirement Check list/Sales Order/Sample Request/Quotation/Complain report.
2. Notify customers of finished goods that are still in the warehouse. as well as trying to push customers to receive such products
3. Reply to customer's letter In the event that the customer returns the product, and coordinate as well as notify the Shipping Department and the Quality Assurance Department for further action.
4. Prepare the Sales Forecast of the team to propose to the supervisor.
5. Sell products to meet the goals received. This may be derived from the existing customer base or from the creation of a new customer base.
6.In the case of receiving complaints from customers, notify relevant agencies of the problem and suggest solutions to related parties.
7. Visit customers and ask about product problems. to bring such opinions to improve
8. Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
1.Collecting information to guide the design and develop packaging to meet the needs of customers and market trend.
2.Preparation of operation procedures for new packaging model experimentation.
3.Follow-up and Summary experiments, solve the problem
and report to the manager.
4.Cooperate with supplier for raw materials specification in use and find information about new raw material.
5. Preparation of any document that customer require.
6.Other duties As assigned.
-Supervising the correctness of order documents.
-Handling the procurement operations and verifying the correctness of the purchase order.
-Processing the purchase orders and record them in the system.
-Preparing the relevant documents for payment.
-Coordinating with the various departments in the organization.
-Preparing weekly reports.
- Responsible for providing hospital pharmacy services to service Clients, Patient and treatment team.
- Provide information, knowledge and advice on medicines to patients and medical personnel with quality effective and in accordance with professional standards
1. Ensure process and regulations, Customs Clearance Procedure
2. Review & Responsible all logistics job to meet as sales requirement
3. Follow up cargo on time delivery to customers
4. Contact with Forwarder,shipping for work run as smoothly as possible
5. Drive corporate social responsibility policies for logistics operations.
1. Manage accounting and finances to achieve company policies, regulations and laws. Official requirements, standard requirements of the Stock Exchange of Thailand and the Securities and Exchange Commission
2. Control accounting and financial activities in accordance with the company's policies. Including compliance with laws, regulations, policies and regulations of the company.
3. Prepare accurate, complete and efficient financial reports
4. Propose the annual budget and budget plan of the Accounting and Finance Committee to the Executive Committee for approval.
5. Consider and sign a legal act related to the Company's accounting and financial obligations in accordance with the scope of duties and responsibilities set out in the Company's policies and procedures. About the authorization and operation of the company
6. Consider and approve the preparation of accounting and financial transactions in accordance with the scope of duties. and the responsibilities set forth in the Company's policies and procedures regarding licensing and operations of the Company.
7. Improve the company's accounting methods.
8. other assigned