- Formulate, implement and monitor marketing plan to your related products
- Manage all activities for market survey to the entrance to new potential industry and new product for at least 2 products and 2 industries a year.
- Manage price and promotion policy to your related products.
- Advise the management on new ideas or products with enhance the growth of company.
- Optimize operating expense though your marketing plan.
- Conduct product training to our people upon request.
- Any others jobs assigned by the management.
- Responsible for recruiting and select personnel to be in accordance with the company's policies and goals
- Check complete documents for applying for a job and prepare an employment contract. Prepare documents for employment contract
Check the completion of the employment contract Ready to propose to sign with the next commander
- Orientation for new employees corporate history introduction Company Background Personnel Chart Employee welfare, regulations and company recreational activities
- Coordinate, plan annual training both internal and external
- Knowledge of OKRs, KPIs and able to write job descriptions.
- Take care of the rules and welfare of employees / labor relations.
• Management and responsible for the whole warehouse operation
• Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
• Implementing operational policies and procedures.
• Implementing and overseeing security operations.
• Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
• Ensuring the safety of staff.
• Motivating and disciplining staff.
• Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
• Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
• Assisting with deliveries where required.
- Working close;y with the Sales Manager and a team of engineers.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Evaluating performance and productivity of the team.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Providing training for the sales team.
*Creating and developing devices, sensors and software.
*Researching, creating, testing and documenting IoT solutions.
*Designing, coding and testing features of IoT devices.
*Providing solutions to issues related to the connection of networks and platforms.
*Analyzing user needs and working as service designers.
*Developing software that monitors and executes processes.
*Designing platform solutions that are cloud-compatible and work with IoT applications.
*Developing software that allows IoT devices to function and connect to other devices.
*Assist to the supervisor as required.
- Manage and handle the problems of IT Network Server
- Manage and able to handle Software and Hardware
- Trouble shooting for hardware and network diagnostics skills (PC, Printer, CCTV, Finger Scan Machine etc.)
- Control and manage database such as MS-Access, SQL Server
- To source and corroborate with both internal (Core teams) / external (IT Vendors, Consulting, Expert) to fulfill innovation need
- Manage and handle Users' requisition
- Open PO for purchasing IT related equipment
- Other IT related works and tasks
*Perform service provisioning to customers
*Provide service and support to datacenter and internet customers
*Provide service request and remote hand services to customers
*Monitor the status of customer's equipment in datacenter and customer site
*First tier support and troubleshooting on data center services
*Coordinate with related parties to provide services and to solve the problem
*needs in domains of ITaaS such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud Services, Virtualization, Software-defined Data Center (SDDC), Digital Workspace, etc.
*Lead presales engagement with initial design / architecture and delivery of strategic projects while enabling and mentoring PROEN SE and/or Partner and Customer Teams
*Develop PROEN technical solutions – unsolicited proposals, presentations etc
*Set up demonstrations of PROEN products and deliver these to customers and also potentially peer SE’s, Sales and Channel partners
*Perform planning and pre-sales tasks, for example capacity planning assessment to assist sales in development of ROI studies
*Effectively communicate solutions architecture to the partner, customer, third parties and project teams
*Ensure that propositions are technically sound, deliverable, competitive and representative of market leadership in the application of technology to addressing business issues
*Define, develop and implement actions according to account plans on accounts with account teams
*Coordinate sales efforts with various functions internally and externally such as sales, inside sales, Specialist, Partners, Technology Alliances etc
*Participate in regional partner and customer marketing events to promote PROEN, PROEN partners and solutions
*Develop new business opportunities
1.Coodinating between Thai employees and Chinese Manager
2.Translating conversation on site as assigned
3.Interpreting construction documents and other as assigned
4.Travelling on site from time to time.
1. Operate, supervise and control the process of receiving orders from customers both in the country and abroad to open sale order.
2. Supervise and control, follow up and coordinate with those involved in scheduling delivery of goods to customers.
3. Supervise and control the communication to those involved and report operational information.
4. Analyze data and summarize sales data.
5. Supervise and control export documents such as various forms.
-Product Management: research, creation and implementation of effective strategic marketing plans and management of multiple tactical activities to reach the targeted audience. Detailed analysis of general market trends, competitors, line-up. Developing strong product line strategy and market development plan. Preparation of new product launches.
-Reviewing entire inventory lists on a daily basis for keeping track of inventory flow which assists in better planning for sales.
-Pricing management: establishment of assortment and product price positioning in line with company's marketing policy and according to the local market expectations
-Management of product marketing material, promotional material, POS Activities, Fairs, Events
-Support of marketing and sales part with product-related information.
-Managing portfolio strategy and range proliferation with healthy financial growth
-Reviewing competitive environment, consumer insight, and relevant standard context across the region for each responsible product line
-Driving key project development and coordinate function plan by working closely with management team
-Supporting marketing to lock up launch and quarterly business review
-Developing and communicating product plan with effective collaboration with related team also product training.
-Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager or any other person designated by them.
1.Work closely with Creative Director and design team to create the collection.
2.Monitoring all sample and material for calculate the price.
3.Evaluate garment to determine compliance of specification, construction and fit intent.
4.Identify potential production, quality and costing issues and make appropriate recommendations while maintaining design and fit intent.
5.Track and manage workflow and ensure seasonal deadlines are met.
6.Approve pre-production samples and conduct product training with QC for new styles.
7.Other duties as assigned.
- Report directly to the laboratory manager and coordinate with the head of the academic management team and various department managers including department officials.
- Conduct environmental testing on matters related to the management system.
- Provide the implementation of the quality system
- Coordinate and give advice on the quality of the laboratory
- Responsible for the preparation, control, distribution, correction, improvement, recall of quality manuals and quality documents.
- Arrange to prepare for inspection and review quality manuals and quality documents.
- Responsible for monitoring quality system review and a meeting to review the management system
- Jointly set goals Quality objectives to improve the management system and achieve results.
- Comply with environmental regulations Occupational Health and Safety
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
1.To visit customers to get inquire and create good relationship with customers.
2.To build and expand new business for the company.
3.Increasing sales volume to achieve sale target. (100,000 THB per month)
4.Maintain an old customer and find a new customers.
1.Making banners and editorial pictures with the new products.
2.Design and cut stickers for different products and packages.
3.Organize and retouch our products in a professional way in Adobe Photoshop.
4.Maintain required knowledge and continuously strive to improve your design skills and graphics.
5.other task as assigned.
1.Do a CRM and a promotion.
2.Coordinate with other department such as purchasing, fresh food department, accounting to create a promotions.
3.Coordinate with graphics designer for create the event.
4.Perform an admin Facebook Foodland.
5.Create an online content.
6.Find an online channels to promote our products.
- Coordinate Sales and receive orders
- Coordinate delivery of orders according to orders
- General coordination within - outside the organization
- Others, perform work according to the commander's orders
1.Coordinate with all department in our business group to collect information and prepare budgets in the group budget (including associates and subsidiaries).
2.Prepare and present budget reports Estimated financial statements including statement of financial position, statement of income, statement of change of shareholders and statement of cash flow The ability to operate the entire group and analyze it for presentation to management for the purpose of making managerial decisions.
3.Measure the value of the investment projects incurred and project future investments to finance them.
4.Collect and analyze information from department. Prepare reports to support planning, control and management decisions. Under the changing of situation and environment, to formulate a business plan.
5.Measure and review business situations and other economic situations that have already occurred in related with the business plan or not analyze data and suggest solutions to the management both in the short term and long term.
6.Evaluate financial management performance by financial ratios.
7.Analyze the new trends in a company, business and/or industry. to get useful information.
8.Estimated a company profit on both external and internal factors of the industry.
9.Prepare and review, measure, and estimate future operations in the form of a business plan.
10.Present and prepare a business plan and budget. Review and analyze KPIS, the consistency of KPIS, budgets and business plans into a goal.
11.Analyze in the preparation of KPIS and budgets in each department.
12.Report the DIFFERENCED between the budget and income statement and report the result to management team.
13.Review the KPIS.
14.Advising and supporting the management team of each group of companies, and internal departments in the preparation of income and expense analysis reports. Producing performance reports and formulating strategic guidelines with on the correct database.
15.Analyze the causes of DIFFERENCED of budgets and suggest the ways to increase a budgets.
16.Other tasks assigned, such as Develop budget plans.