1. Control of accounting and check the closing of the company's accounts.
2. Control and audit the preparation of financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and various accounting reports.
3. Control and check the receipt and payment of the company by checking the issuance of the receipt accounting disbursement documents and accurate and consistent financial reports
4. Control the budgeting of the company and monitor the use of the budget correctly and in accordance with the planned budget
5. Control the preparation of relevant tax reports to deliver to relevant parties.