1. Prepare and review a monthly, quarterly and yearly budget
2. Prepare and review a monthly report to send to customers
3. The assistant auditor records accounting and tax monthly, yearly.
4. Prepare annual reconciliation files
5. Record the income and expenses of customers.
6. Prepare monthly and yearly taxes for customers.
1. Control of accounting and check the closing of the company's accounts.
2. Control and audit the preparation of financial statements, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and various accounting reports.
3. Control and check the receipt and payment of the company by checking the issuance of the receipt accounting disbursement documents and accurate and consistent financial reports
4. Control the budgeting of the company and monitor the use of the budget correctly and in accordance with the planned budget
5. Control the preparation of relevant tax reports to deliver to relevant parties.
Operating equipment in a factory and preparing items for distribution. The requirements for a production worker involve assembling and checking products, ensuring all machinery runs smoothly and assisting in the packaging and shipment of items.
- System Architecture design
- Detail Specification design
- Can analyze system requirement, examine and evaluate current systems,
collaborate with developers and user
- Knowledge in system development, Web application (asp.net,vb,c#), Oracle database.
-Control, check, and monitor product quality to ensure all products comply with the company standards.
-Organize and manage QC teams to achieve the KPI targets and the organization goals.
-Control and maintain all ISO requirements in the plants.
-Focus on customers' requirements and support sales team.
-Review and approve manufacturing instructions for adequate points of inspection operations and supervise conduct quality control reviews.
-Verify and maintain quality control records.
-Recruit, train and support quality personnel to assure effective and competent performance of quality functions and promote employees’ positive moral.
-Support in reviewing all manufacturing, purchasing and test documentation to ensure conformance to the standards of QC.
-Report serious or repeated failures or unreliability in quality of products.
-Recommend appropriate corrective actions or plans/programs to minimize defects in products.
-Perform other quality assurance functions as necessary or as requested.
-Cooperate internally with the production, sales & marketing and related departments.
-Coordinate externally such as dealing with customers and suppliers on quality or performance issues.
-Continuous improvement and optimization of the process quality control system to ensure delivery of product quality to customer satisfaction.
-Complete other tasks assigned by the superior.
-Manage manpower to achieve the monthly requirement.
-Monitor and follow up line performance in order to promote high efficiency and good quality.
-Ensure discipline, housekeeping and safety environments are conformed.
-Coordinate with supporting groups in problem solving to achieve the organization goals.
-Develop programs to encourage production staff to constantly exercise problem solving and quality improvement.
-Promote employees’ positive moral.
-Manage subordinates to produce the most effective teamwork, maximize motivation and utilization.
-Provide accurate information to superiors and subordinates with effective communications.
-Optimize inventory and scrap.
-Recognize customers’ expectations and drive action to meet them.
-Supervise and evaluate performance of the production team.
-Perform other duties as properly assigned by supervisors/leaders.
*Plan, direct, organize and control Process & Maintenance activities including modifications to ensure smooth and efficient running of equipment in order to achieve production and quality parameters of CS2, Sulfuric Acid, water treatment, with minimum downtime, delivery at optimum cost
*Ensuring customer needs, plant safety & environmental compliance.
*To plan, control & monitor steam generation from coal and oil boilers to meet production departments requirements.
*Control quality of welders
*PIPING - Check Material for DWG.
*Inspect and mark the welding spot
*Recommend and checking the WELDMENT
*Send RT (in the case of the result RT is REJECT, you must mark the point where REPAIRE to the welder)
*PIN HOLE TEST for the part of U / G or F / L
*Control GA, P&ID, ISO MATIC formulas that correspond to reality.
*Operation for the KPI if the company and department and join the activity 5S
1. Supervise the procurement of raw materials plan a strategy control the expansion of the area to meet the goals according to company policy
2. Supervise and manage work and the operation of the sugarcane operations department to be effective and increase productivity
3. Determine work plans or strategies and policies and guidelines for sugarcane cultivation promotion.
4. Promote public relations and disseminate activities of sugarcane operations department
5. Coordinate with internal departments and coordinate with external agencies such as sugarcane farmers association, relevant government agencies, etc.
6. Others as ordered by the supervisor
, Bachelor's degree or higher, 10 - 20 years, , supervise, manage work, sugarcane, increase productivity
*Managing production and engineering; quality, quantity , cost to reach a goal and deliver work as a determined plan
*Take care machine - equipment to be ready to use efficiently.
*Reach target and policy of management including developing and present to increase efficiency.
*Coordinating with other related department
-Establish production, marketing and sales strategies
-Production planning to meet the market sales of products
-Create and innovate new products Develop products to meet the market Selling in the new world
-Manage and manage sales promotions
-Create a pipeline of new business opportunities in the region to maximize revenue generation, market penetration and profit.
-Monitor market development activities to align with business goals and ensure that sales and marketing strategies and tactics utilized by the business are effectively aligned with regional marketplace practices
-Manage the team so that the team achieves the goals of the organization set.
-Planning sales and marketing strategies; defining various directions in the field of international sales
-Prepare and present Sales Plans and International marketing in accordance with company policy.
-Revolutionizing sales and marketing in the new world
-Analyzing and searching for Marketing information of each country's competitors.
-Coordinate with existing customers on a Marketing plan to expand the market and add new distribution channels to generate Sales.
-Find a new distributor to expand the market and increase Sales Volume.
-Manage, motivate the team and lead the team towards the goals of the company.
-Set the direction of business information management with modern information technology systems.
-Define policies, regulations, and design, develop and use computer systems.
-Develop a new information technology system. To take advantage in the organization
-Plan, organize, control And assess IT operations And electronic data
-Able to drive the SAP system for maximum efficiency in practical use.
-Drive project management and drive the business.
-Ability to analyze production business data to meet the growth of the business.
-Maintain existing system applications And IT infrastructure to be in a well organized condition in order to run the business smoothly.