1. Design model and test prototypes for products.
2. Identify and select materials needed for production.
3. Make samples of working models for demonstration.
4. Packing & Outer Part approval copy mold & move mold.
5. Use computer-aided design (CAD) 2D, 3D to design products.
6. Develop new model and maintain quality, productivity of existing model.
7. Improve process defect.
8. Other duties may be assigned.
To support set up the production line for EVT/DVT/PVT and ramp phases
- To support Station qualification/ Line qualitfication follow the procedure to the Customer requirement.
- Perform Machine and tooling qualification as schedule.
- Perform tooling history tracking and monitoring tooling lifecycle.
- Audit the parameter setup in Production line to ensure all parameter are match with approval list.
- Perform the parameter adjust following recommendation from Production Engineer and, ensure the parameter are present in tollarance limit.
- Quick response to production for all issue relevance to Quality and Productivity.
- To provide continues improve idea for the efficiency, quality.
- Confirm current VSM and initial idea for future VSM base on lean thinking
- Promote and coordinate lean production & kaizen activities
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and efficiency improvements within the production process.
- Teamwork with multiply departments, satisfy the request from other departments.
*Design and cooperate with customer and related department for new model improvement
*Deal with customer claim and find the solution to solve the problem.
*Estimate cost for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options.
*Analysis and create improvement items
*Other tasks as assigned
*Design tool and step for New model and Current model
*Create tooling list, Tool life and control tool stock
*Purchase and prepare before trial process
*Trial and analyze data with Trial & Improvement team
*Edit drawing after trial process
*Cooperate with production department for current model
*Support to all concern both internal and external
- RFQ issue and control both of Local & oversea supplier
- Analyze cost break down (Material, process, and transportation Fee)
- Compare price and negotiate
- Control new part schedule & create a new item in QAD system & support initial flow team
- Evaluate New supplier, implement sign agreement to supplier, review agreement by yearly
- Create an idea for cost reduction and implement activity, summary, and control result by monthly
- Submit & control the price of the current part in the QAD system
- Control and maintain a document of purchasing by follow up ISO system
- Control process change request from supplier
- Manage supplier annual audit schedule & improvement supplier by co-operate with SQA
- Audit & improvement supplier by co-operate with SQA
- Evaluation by monthly, Lead control supplier performance and improvement
- Check & Control supplier capacity according Quotation / agreement
- Supplier's problem solving (not a concern to quality issue)
- Control AKBT's Tooling Assessment that keep at supplier
- Improve own work & concern work in other section/department
- Release MBO according policy , control & report every month
1. Plan and direct the material planning and material logistic functions to meet the facility plan objectives and satisfy customer needs.
2. Interface with production, Business Control, Center Purchasing (JP HQ), Suppliers, Logistics.
3. Plan, initiate, and maintain a material procurement process that establishes and achieves the least total cost, best quality and timely delivery for facility material.
4. Develop direct internal/external material flow planning involving more than one facility (outsourcing) or a complex material flow plan.
5. Implement efficient supplier and interplant material supply plans.
6. Meet production and parts requirements while optimizing inventory levels, lot sizing, lead times, packaging, and transportation costs.
7. Work directly with Supply Chain Planning team to create the plan for every parts.
8. Provide subject matter expertise and collaboration support for the development of material logistics plans.
9. Provides direct support to manufacturing operations through managing incoming requirements and scheduling of production work orders
10. Establish and nurtures supplier relationships.
1.Manage and control engineering process including manpower control report to manager.
2.Follow company policy from top management especially quality policy.
3.Summary data and submit report to manager or up
4.Budget and expense control in production process line.
5.Educate and advise to subordinate related with process product.
6.Control subordinate to follow New model and ECN, BOM Milestone Final shipment in process flow.
7.Conduct about activity for improvement especially engineering process (kaizen, 5s)
8.Follow company rule and regulation by Thai labor law including organization management.
9.Participate and support about new model or quality issue both.
10.Follow and solving problem to achieve target.
11.OJT. or training to subordinate for engineering process and etc.
12.Evalutation with subordinate for yearly performance. (Salary adjusment,Bonus,Promotion too)
13.Follow up and maintain ISO 9001 14001 IATF-16949 system and all.
14.Follow up safety rule and maintain in production process including aspect evaluation.
15.Judment and make decision concerned about engineering process flow including new model
1. Manage team and development plans in cold forging techniques such as Design Process (Step) and Design Tool, etc.
2. Provide technical advice on the following matters.
2.1 Study and analyze about Team Feasibility
2.2 Adding Tool Life
2.3 Solving tooling problems in the production line
2.4 Study of new machinery and technology for product development
2.5 Control and audit the preparation of SCS Drawings according to customer requirements.
2.6 Join Trial with APQP Team and have a Trial Summary Meeting
3. Check the documents used in production such as SCS Drawing, BOM, etc.
4. Liaise with manufacturers (Maker / Supplier) and customers.
5. Study and research for development update new products to be desired by the market
6. Support the preparation of VA/VE Project
1. Work in accordance with the standards and achieve the objectives of the department
2. Prepare to support the project effectively and according to the goals.
3. Coordinate with various departments to receive information and solve problems that arise.
4. Prepare Project master schedule plan
5. Follow up, follow up, project plans to achieve goals
6. Summary of Meeting sign off Project
7. Timely report any abnormalities to the supervisor.
8. Supervise the work under the responsibility to achieve the policy.
9. Prepare daily report summary and monthly to present to the management
10. Control and update the documents in the department according to the IATF16949 system.
1. Planning and allocation of manpower Materials and tools used in quality checks are sufficient for quality management.
2. Control and coordinate the quality and preparation of ISO 9001: 2008 standards by disseminating quality information.
Training, advice and quality consultation with various departments
3. Assign work, order, follow up on the performance of subordinates.
4. Explore training needs and conducting on-the-job training (On the Job Trianing) to enhance skills
work and promote career advancement for supervisors
5. Performance appraisal Consider the appointment and transfer of initial subordinates by coordinating with the Human Resources Department
6. Perform other related duties as assigned
Organize meeting with production , QA/QC & R & D related person for quality improvement
Quality improvement for cut piece , head rest , seat cover & assembly parts .
Monitor the countermeasure action taken , and its effectiveness
Improvement on steps of process , eg. sewing & assembly
Improvement cycle time for sewing & assembly process
Continuously research / implement to improve the quality of product
Set Work Instruction for Sewing & Assembly
Set up Q-Points
Follow Instruction from Superior .
- Responsible to source for new suppliers including price negotiation, evaluation, etc.
- Control cost by proposing cost reduction activities and manage it
- Manage and control for new part preparation plan and find solution when problem happening.
- Control monthly purchasing orders including production capacity updating. • Supplier Control, VA/VE, KAIZEN Quality improvement
- Coordinate with other departments to support purchasing issue, etc.