1. Create new ideas, online marketing strategies that will help achieve goals, marketing that the company's target.
2. Design and create campaigns for online media
3. Supervise and manage advertising expenses to be worthwhile with the budget that the customer has set and results in accordance with the business objectives of the customers.
4. Manage online activities by using various marketing tools.
5. Take care of various online communication channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Ad words.
6. Follow the stream Facebook/Youtube/Instagram/Marketing trends
7. Summarize, analyze and report on advertising results, measure marketing campaigns
8. Plan, maintain, set up, set up target audience, Ads , run advertising campaigns in various social media.
9. Track conversion rates and come up with solutions for improvement
10. Measure and report results from digital marketing and evaluate ROI and KPIs.
1. Understand the overall communication solutions, understand the overall communication network architecture,
independently be responsible for the overall program output of operators, government enterprises, and understand
2. Complete the integration of multi-product solutions, and output technical product and solution introduction materials.
3. Able to communicate with customers in English and Thai technical solutions.
4. Be able to independently analyze the industry market, customer needs, competitors and other information, and output
5. Guide and assist front-line personnel, and provide professional technical advice to the company's front-line team.
6. Report to CMO.
1.Work with team of senior consultants to deliver outstanding value for clients
2.Deliver PR campaigns across a range of industries
3.Develop, implement, manage and support all kinds of PR activities using forceful PR tools and strategies
4.Develop PR documents and reports
1.Plan budgets and activities for account management
2.Set up goals and objectives for all subordinate staff
3.Provide feedback and counsel to subordinate staff to meet quotas/objectives
4.Conduct performance evaluation using key metrics
5.Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions
6.Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
7.Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
8.Keep a strong relation with current customers
9.Work with other cross-function for project assignment
1. Design artwork and help write content for online media as assigned (working with Digital Marketing). Design various marketing materials such as brochures, billboards, banners and update information on the company's website.
2. Take care of the media design to match the objectives of the Social Medias Platform of the organization such as Facebook, Line@ (in the future), Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and the website.
3. Keep records, collect designs and summarize the performance to the supervisor
4. Attend the meeting along with progress reports about the team within the team and perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor as appropriate
5. Other tasks as assigned and coordinate with relevant departments in the Office
1. Planning and conducting training Providing knowledge on mobile phones, sales techniques and new products to employees
2. Coordinating with related departments
3. Being a trainer for sales staff in the assigned area
4. Organizing courses and content for product and step training When training employees
5. Take care to stimulate sales in the assigned area
6. Arrange various activities with Marketing
7. Other tasks that have been assigned
1. Support the day-to-day operations of the marketing channels in order to drive traffic to our website and center, including hold promotion plans monthly/quarterly/yearly;
2. Design the pictures for FaceBook and Carlcare Application;
3. Communicate with fans in comments;
4. Conduct on-going research/ analysis into our target audience to ensure our marketing and attraction strategies are relevant and stand out in a competitive market place.
5. Aware of all demands of customer to make the content become more attracting and get more engagement from customers;
1. Lead cascading of Fighting Unit strategy into data-driven Channel & Customer Channel plan for MT (incl. budget, KPIs and yearly targets, per key account).
2. Align and integrate with Channel & Category strategy from CCD team.
3. Run execution drumbeat and deliver on Channel & Customer strategy, driving distribution & profitable volume growth
4. Key person to consult clients on commercial strategy across E-commerce Marketplaces (JD Central and LAZADA ，Shopee ), own social commerce , and co-working with Marketing team for plan social media strategy.
5. Work closely with local Commercial management (Key Account team) to ensure proper Account Management and Development of existing Key Accounts across multiple categories.
6. Drive customer preference to grow share of wallet through: (1) Constructive partnering with new and existing customers (incl. e-retailers); (2) Leading fact-based negotiations to create WIN-WIN trade terms (incl. optimal price and promo policy, in alignment with Marketing) and engaging in joint business planning; (3) Creating efficient service agreements
7. Win with relevant assortment: (1) Prioritising Hero SKUs in assortment planning with Key Accounts(2) Contributing to insights on right price/pack architectures ( (OBPPC) for eCommerce and eRetailers (3) Collect pack insights and learnings from field and closely monitor competitors and customer demand to drive barrier-breaking renovation/ innovation
8. Drive physical availability by executing Consumer and Channel Activation plans and leading Perfect online shop-in-shop: (1) Set distribution targets per customer (prioritising Hero SKUs); (2) Ensure Perfect Visibility by including Perfect Store KPIs in customer agreements and facilitating data collection;
9. Run effective promotions (driving penetration and with positive ROI). Align activity calendar with customers in excellent execution of Channel & Customer Plans (incl. look & feel of online activity campaign).
10. Monitor eCommerce and eRetailers contribution per customer and key sales KPIs: vol./val./ profitable growth, and provide reports to Channel Lead (incl. improvements and growth opportunities).
1.Analyze the market for new fashion trends of pet fashion and accessories (focus on dogs and cats) based on human’s fashion trends, competitive landscape and new opportunity gaps.
2.Manage the company’s product portfolio calendar, forecast production quantity and identify revenue target for each collection.
3.Source and manage both local and international manufacturers to ensure expected product quality is being met and negotiate to get the most effective cost of production.
4.Manage collaboration with designers, external partners when applicable i.e. co branded items, licensing items, partnership etc.
5.Coordinate with internal teams:
6.Marketing: to understand customers 'needs/insights for product development, co-identify content and marketing plan for each product life cycle
7.Warehouse Operations: to manage the logistics of product from manufacturers to go-live date.
8.Manage 1 subordinate who is responsible for product sourcing from different local and international suppliers.
9.Provide relevant reports to analyze performance of each collection and identify areas for improvement of future products.
1. Determine marketing strategies and business development including sales plans to achieve the company's goals
2. Presenting sales plans to Modern Trade customers
3. Develop ways to increase sales, such as adding new customers. Maintain current customer base or develop new products, etc.
4. Plan online marketing (Digital Marketing)
5. Analyze sales data and prepare a report to present to management.
6. Maintain good relationships with customers
7. Take care of the PC to achieve the goals of the company.
8. Manage the work and the team to meet the specified goals.
9. Others as assigned.
-Manage a leading Digital Agency (Virtual Event, Physical Event, Software, Platform Development) in Asia.
-Organize and manage Virtual Events, Physical events, Software, Platform Development.
-Build a Project Manager team for 6 positions and supervise the business plan
-Execute various projects within the specified time.
-Establish a strategy for the business group and manage to grow according to the goals
-Evaluate the performance of the project and the team under supervision.
-Seeking opportunities and expanding new businesses in the future.
1.Create and find a new digital media channels.
2.Coordinate with customers in digital market.
3.Give marketing advice through the platform for SME owner.
4.Plan a strategy and suggest to customers
5.Send the marketing plans to customers and coordinating with the customer team.
1.Sale the company's products and services to current and new customers.
2.Prepare a document for sale our products and service.
3.Create customer satisfaction, for example solving problems and help find solutions for customers
-Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
-Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
-Develop engaging online content including website, facebook, videos, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
-Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
-Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
Drive traffic to company pages
-Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
-Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our client’s market segments
-Liaise with company team to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
-Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
-Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
-Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
-Building solid relationships with customers as well as sales and marketing teams.
-Developing in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
-Directing marketing efforts by presenting market research and suggesting strategies to expand market research.
-Assessing marketing,sales, sales support and application laboratory recommending improvements as needed.
-Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs.
-Developing and managing strategic to grow business.
-Presenting business or marketing opportunities to company executives and management.
-Developing and managing business development department and improvements as needed.
- Studying design briefs and conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
- Understanding brand identity and being able to create work under existing corporate identity
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Preparing and presenting ideas to the marketing team and amending designs after getting feedback
- Developing illustration, social media graphic design and infographic, product description label (not label design), point of purchase material (POSM) and other designs by using software
- Being able to edit simple short VDO or animation for social media
- Having knowledge or being familiar with the process of finishing the artwork for printing
- Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IA standards
- Conduct risk-based audits with the team to various business units
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives
- Prepare a draft discussion sheet/audit report
- Propose practical and value-added recommendations to address control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies
- Follow up the actions to ensure the corrective improvement in the audit report
- Assist on departmental initiatives/projects as needed
- Follow the policies of the Internal Audit department and the company
•Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
•Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
•Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
•Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
•Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
•Other task as assigned
- Find new clients as well as keep a good relationship with existing clients
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organisation
- Conduct analysis
- Interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
manage projects and programmes
- Lead and manage those within the team, including analysts
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
1.Plan, control financial statements
2.Check the work to be in accordance with the plan, design, control, manage and give advice on the preparation of the company's accounting records
3.Coordinate with the auditor to provide information and answer relevant questions