• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
• Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
• Solving password problems
• Responding to breakdowns
• Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
• Repairing equipment and replacing parts
• Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
• Maintaining records of software licences
• Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies
• Supporting the IT Implementation projects and coordinating with venders and all concerned departments
1.Manage, motivate, and supervise accounting team, and foster cross-functional communication and cooperation
2.Ensure completeness, correctness and on-time month-end closing, submission of financial reports, statutory financial statements, taxes and Transfer Pricing matters
3.Ensure completeness, correctness and on-time billing to customers and its collection
4.Ensure compliance of accounting records, Tax, BOI, Transfer Pricing and other matters with general accepted accounting principles, BOI and local regulations
5.Responsible for improvement of existing accounting practices/procedures, and ensure good internal control
6.Liaise with shareholders’ finance team, internal-external auditors, and The Revenue Department regarding accounting, taxation, Transfer Pricing and other accounting related issues.
7.Manage and deliver any ad-hoc projects/tasks as assigned by CEO/CFO
10.Good ability to communicate in English
1. Submit BOI document for import shipment
2. Import & Export clearance process and recheck import & export entry document
3. Applying for BOL approval for raw materials, extension or revision BOI privilege and scrap report.
4. Contact with BOI Invester clup about import & export in import online system or BOI system
5. Prepare document to send to BOI
6. Processing all documentation concerning BOI requirement
7. Other work according to the terms and conditions of the BOI office
1. Prepare and review a monthly, quarterly and yearly budget
2. Prepare and review a monthly report to send to customers
3. The assistant auditor records accounting and tax monthly, yearly.
4. Prepare annual reconciliation files
5. Record the income and expenses of customers.
6. Prepare monthly and yearly taxes for customers.
1.) Recruitment and Contract.
2.) Employee Records.
3.) Payroll by B-plus program.
4.) Checking time Attendance and Employee leave.
5.) Control Benefit.
6.) Control Training.
7.) Control Social Security Fund , KT20.
8.) Tax PND1 ,PND1K,PND90/91
9.) Control Provident Fund
10.) Control Insurance group
11.) Visa and Work permit ,90 days.
12.) Control Activities
13.) Support Admin.
14.) Other Assessment form manager.
15.) All HR functions
1. Handle and responsible for overall finance and accounting functions
2. Responsible for financial and accounting reports including monthly, quarterly and yearly closing.
3. Responsible the integrity of accounting information by recording and correcting Masterfile in access program.
4. Ensure accuracy in requisition with detail GT by procurement.
5. Prepare Movement Inventory, PVF, Stock Balance, Turn Over material reports.
6. Prepare monthly actual coat variance and wasted reports.
7. Perform financial and accounting an actual plan and revise plan.
8. Perform quarter standard cost change.
9. Manage and control company productivities including Profit and Loss.
1.Prepare and review monthly/yearly budget with SAP B1
2.Analysis of monthly and annual financial statements and make a report to the management.
3.Organize work for creditors – debtors.
4.Prepare input and sales tax report (Phor.Ngor.30), P.N.D. 1, P.N.D. 3, P.N.D. 53
5.Prepare and keep accounting documents as assigned.
6.Prepare the documents for submission to the auditor.
7.Prepare a monthly cash flow statement and reconcile the bank.
8.Able to calculate cost analysis and able to set up a cost accounting system.
: Responsible for all HRM functions such as Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment, and Employee Relations as a Corporate Strategic HR.
: Work with related parties for the payroll, HR manner.
: Prepare and consolidate employee data such as leaves, O.T., time attendance in timely
: Manage about benefits and welfare and visa and work permit
: Other tasks as assigned
1. Responsible to control all Administration and Human Resource Functions.
2. Able to manage for Manpower, Payroll, SSO, Personal Tax, Recruitment and Selection, Training program, Visa & Work Permit for long stay Japaneses, ISO/TS16949 Document Control.
3. Follow up IT functions to support inside organization. And control GA functions as Security Guard and all facilities.
4. Ability to coordinate with all sections for the employee improvement and meet working efficiency.
5. Overall connection with the government and non-government sectors for Social Security, Labor, Employment, Immigration, Foreign Affairs, Insurance Companies, Car Support, Transportation, ISO/IATF16949 Audit Process, other suppliers, etc.
6. Control KPI of company with team.
7. Control for all concerned expenses/payment and checking all Contract before proposal for approval.
1. Responsible for HR functions all related to admin tasks
2. Prepare an activity plan to strengthen labor relations
3. Handle ISO/IATF 16949 , 14001 , IEAT ,VISA , Workpermit document
4. Set up company regulation and HR activities
5. Conduct Visa & Work permit of foreigners.
1. Implement the work plan in accordance with the organization policy.
2. Prepare the main personnel development plan, personnel development plan in accordance with the organization's strategy
3. Prepare an activity plan to strengthen labor relations.
4. Prepare Performance Management System to suit the organization.
5. Analyze the information on the compensation and benefits structure.
6. Establish KM and set guidelines for data collection.
7. Assess the risks and compliance with various laws related to personnel work.
8.Provide and improve the welfare necessary in the work of employees.
9. Inspect and advise the operations of subordinates to be correct.
• Organizing and providing support regarding all accounting operations and financial & management reports.
• Managing and maintaining the accurate closing of each period.
• Reviewing, monitoring, and controlling accounting transactions, and, ensuring they are under legal and regulatory requirements and internal control guidelines.
• Being responsible for internal/external audits and ensuring accuracy and compliance with IFRS and accounting standards.
• Managing tax filling and related documents and dealing with the government regarding any tax-related issues.
• Managing accounting teams to ensure accounting activities and procedures meet generally accepted accounting principles.
• Lead or work on the projects such as making the accounting related work process more efficient.
• Support your supervisor in other activities as assigned from time to time.
• Do the accounting works in helping business departments and group companies from the viewpoints of Accounting, Tax and Finance.
• Support your supervisor and enhance your extensive knowledge, expertise, and experience to train the related staff of the chemicals trading business
• Support other activities as assigned from time to time.
1.Responsible for company taxes paying Auditing, etc.
2.Responsible for preparing the company's annual budget.
3.Responsible for collecting fees , cost control, etc.
4.Other tasks that assigned from management team.
-Establish a human resource strategy and develop internal management of Asia's leading business groups.
-Develop human resources to meet the needs of the organization's growth and change to the digital world.
-Supervise and manage purchasing, warehousing
-Supervise and give advice to HR department, administration, business development
-Create a Challenging and Happy Workplace
-Manage financial strategies to support the growth of Asia's leading business groups
-Evaluate, analyze numbers, operating results, measure performance results, and make recommendations to senior management.
-Find funding sources
-Investing in the Company's assets
-Supervise the accounting department
-Financial management of various projects
-Manage all financial risks
-Analyze the value of new projects
-Control, manage, supervise, supervise the budget to be effective.
=Prepare (monthly, quarterly) consolidated financial statements to management
=Ensures that all consolidated financial statements are prepared in accordance with TFRS/IFRS
=Work on continuous improvement in reporting and month-end processes.
=Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining accounting policies and procedures
=Responsible for new accounting standards (TFRS) that may affect the Group and Intercompany transactions
=Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of consolidated financial and operational figures.
=Provide consolidated financial and operational figures and necessary information for MD&A
=Coordinate with external auditors and accounting teams to complete financial statements regard to quarterly financial statement review and annual audit
=Controlling month-end and year-end closing process.